Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254255256257258259260261262263264
Results 6,576 to 6,597 of 6597

Thread: Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

  1. #6576
    Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer chubs191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,334
    Got these pretties in the past week! First one is from Snoffsan from the Pin it Up forum. The second is a mix of trades and pickups.

    Merlin, in all his graciousness, had gotten a second set of the mermaid nesting dolls and offered them to me. The Aladdin pin is for him. They also had the trade board at Company D stocked with awesome pins, so I traded for the goofy sky school, simba, and space mountain ones there (All AP!). A girl from Japan was at Epcot and so I traded all those Japan pins with her. I haven't decided which of those are going in my trade book yet. The rest are either lanyard trades or Epcot trades. I had a great pin day on Wednesday!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

    28203 and 101101 found!

  2. #6577
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by chubs191 View Post
    Got these pretties in the past week! First one is from Snoffsan from the Pin it Up forum. The second is a mix of trades and pickups.

    Merlin, in all his graciousness, had gotten a second set of the mermaid nesting dolls and offered them to me. The Aladdin pin is for him. They also had the trade board at Company D stocked with awesome pins, so I traded for the goofy sky school, simba, and space mountain ones there (All AP!). A girl from Japan was at Epcot and so I traded all those Japan pins with her. I haven't decided which of those are going in my trade book yet. The rest are either lanyard trades or Epcot trades. I had a great pin day on Wednesday!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Wow! What a haul! I'm digging those Casbah pins. ;P

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  3. #6578
    Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer chubs191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    Wow! What a haul! I'm digging those Casbah pins. ;P

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    They have been claimed already, my friend. I have a Rocketeer pin he's holding hostage for them.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

    28203 and 101101 found!

  4. #6579
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by chubs191 View Post
    They have been claimed already, my friend. I have a Rocketeer pin he's holding hostage for them.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  5. #6580
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member Nasubionna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    57
    Just got ahold of this one and I love it! She's so cute! It's always so nice when a pin turns out to be even more beautiful in person than in photos, isn't it?



    Disney Auctions LE 100 Shock

  6. #6581
    DisneyPinForum Member cryptidcrocuta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasubionna View Post
    Just got ahold of this one and I love it! She's so cute! It's always so nice when a pin turns out to be even more beautiful in person than in photos, isn't it?



    Disney Auctions LE 100 Shock
    WOW
    That is a gorgeous pin!!


    Top Priority: The Fox and the Hound (+Copper)
    High Priority: Bagheera, Terk, Khan, Mushu
    Other: Mulan, Tangled, Space-themed, Judy Hopps

  7. #6582
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member Nasubionna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptidcrocuta View Post
    WOW
    That is a gorgeous pin!!
    It's a big one, too! Much larger than I was expecting, lol... now I gotta get her two cohorts in this series next!

  8. #6583
    B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,349
    So... I'm gonna count this as a mini grail and my first! I've tried to trade for this numerous times but was either too late or outtraded by someone else. Today, I made the trade online but ended up meeting in person. Yay for dumbo!! So cute I wanna cry 😭




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

  9. #6584
    DisneyPinForum Veteran AshleyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post
    So... I'm gonna count this as a mini grail and my first! I've tried to trade for this numerous times but was either too late or outtraded by someone else. Today, I made the trade online but ended up meeting in person. Yay for dumbo!! So cute I wanna cry 




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Adorable!! Congrats!

  10. #6585
    B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyV View Post
    Adorable!! Congrats!
    Hehe thanks! So eggcited about it!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

  11. #6586
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member Nasubionna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    57
    OMG that Dumbo pin is too cute!! <3<3<3

  12. #6587
    I LOVE Chessie Pins !! Connies_Hobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    1,112
    That's a major haul.
    Congratulations.

  13. #6588
    I LOVE Chessie Pins !! Connies_Hobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    1,112
    Congratulations...

  14. #6589
    DPF Charter Member coblj003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,924
    I got a pin haul from Matt(Yay3!) waiting for me when I got home last night. The lanyard is my favorite, definitely putting my best keepers on that. The baymax pins and lithographs were also a great addition to my collection.
    Thanks again Matt,
    JC

    ~ Pin Trader Since 2010 ~ Primary Collector of Main Street USA and Disney Heritage pins ~
    ~ Pinpics: coblj003 - Trades & Wants ~


  15. #6590
    =^. .^= SoraPandora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post
    So... I'm gonna count this as a mini grail and my first! I've tried to trade for this numerous times but was either too late or outtraded by someone else. Today, I made the trade online but ended up meeting in person. Yay for dumbo!! So cute I wanna cry 😭




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations!! That is such a cute pin. ❤️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    (#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

  16. #6591
    I LOVE Chessie Pins !! Connies_Hobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    1,112
    Total AWESOME-SAUCE.
    Congratulations!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coblj003 View Post
    I got a pin haul from Matt(Yay3!) waiting for me when I got home last night. The lanyard is my favorite, definitely putting my best keepers on that. The baymax pins and lithographs were also a great addition to my collection.
    Thanks again Matt,
    JC

  17. #6592
    DisneyPinForum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17
    My pins that arrived this week

  18. #6593
    =^. .^= SoraPandora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnB View Post
    My pins that arrived this week
    Yay! Figaro. 😄


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    (#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

  19. #6594
    EVERYPONY calm the buck down! Romancing_Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Victorville, CA
    Posts
    7,191
    My first mail day...i think either since we moved...or all year. Not sure.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


  20. #6595
    B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,349


    Yay 2 more pins! But I really should stop buying more until after LIAA 😅


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

  21. #6596
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    442
    Awesome mail day yesterday! Mostly trades with some great pin pics members. The toad Disney catalog set was a purchase at a very nice price. I knew I didn't want to get them individually so it worked out.

    Also, after many months, I finally was able to get one of my wife's grails (I got her into maybe 5 total pins that I will call grails and of course they had to be ridiculously rare and expensive). That's the Minnie as Marie Antoinette pin.

    I am one pin away from being a Lost completist, which I think will be impossible to obtain. It's an oceanic airlines pin that was given as a gift at an event. I may have to wait a long time to acquire that one.

    The Hercules marquee was acquired through a trade from a trusted trader and member of this site so I'm fairly confident it is legitimate.

    Oh and first Mochi pin! Part of a brand new collection. There are only a few out there so it shouldn't be hard to track down. May have to sell an arm for the new one coming out in September though.

    Any way, picture alert!


















    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #6597
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,134
    Oh my gosh, that Minnie is excellent XD

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •