Thread: Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

A Villainous Villain! AidanShepard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post

I really hope you get your pins somehow!
    Is UPS actually allowed to leave it with anyone else than the recipient on the first try?
    I don't think they even tried.

But yeah. The last time I got something from DSF - The Toys for Tots pins - they let my roommate sign for it. But they actually attempted to deliver two times, the second time being the successful one.

They didn't even try this time. He waited and waited, and finally around 3:30 yesterday I checked the tracking number - which is where I learned they apparently attempted delivery, "No one was home" , and apparently delivered it to the closest UPS point. The woman said she never got it.

God knows where it is. Christ.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

My current goals!! Any help is super appreciated!!
    Pinpics ID: Aidan

Main collection: Lilo & Stitch, a joint collection between my girlfriend and myself~
    Secondary collections: Villain sets, Kingdom Hearts, Zootopia, Big Hero 6, Oliver & Company

Are you on Tapatalk? Feel free to chat! c:

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuJerkJai View Post
    Mulan is standing guard over the newest addition to my BH6 collection:

Suuuuuuper pretty:

And thanks to a trade with speedwaystar1, my Eau de Magique collection now has three lovely ladies:

I also got a paycheck in the mail. That's always a good mail day.
    Lovely mailday! Love the addition to your BH6 collection!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
    The Frozen pin is very cute and has lovely artwork. Is that Zootopia artwork official or fan-art?
    I think it's official it's more a postcard

Quote Originally Posted by Spr175psu View Post
    Another great mail day. Oscars pin came and they are as glorious as I hoped them to be. I have an extra TLM, Big Hero 6, and Lion King and would love to trade them to a DPF member. So PM me with offers!

Also received the Cinderella throne from a very friendly new pin pics trader from Canada and also received my genie chaser (more on that later).

Finally, got a sneak preview at one of my hopefully many birthday present pins! I'm sorry! Love the chip and dale and the card is fantastic!

I need some help regarding the genie. He doesn't have eyes! Shouldn't he have eyes? Is this a scrapper, counterfeit, rare error, or something completely else? I think either way I will need to replace it with a genie with eyes. He needs to see the wishes that he's granting and to whom he is granting them or Jafar can pretend to be Aladdin and make evil wishes. Or something.

I realize that this might be the wrong forum for this. Please let me know if I need to move this part of my reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome mailday! Bummer sbout genies eyes though, hope you can find a replacement

Quote Originally Posted by AidanShepard View Post
    Well my Oscars were supposed to arrive today but UPS is ridiculous. Despite my roommate being up and waiting for it, and never hearing anyone even attempt to deliver it, the tracking said they tried and it would be available for pickup. Didn't even leave a slip - I suspect they didn't even try.

Buuut.

My package from a trade from TWELVE DAYS AGO finally came in!!

Nice fantasy pins!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrdnsmom View Post
    Today's incredimail day! Everyday a bit closer and closer! Eeek! Almost complete

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Love that ACME pin! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jprincess View Post
    Today it was like every pin I had ordered in the last month finally arrived! I was surprised when my mail box had I think 6 packages?! For sure my biggest pin mail day yet.

So here we go!

My GRAIL from France came in today!!!! Ahhhh! It is a fantasy pin. But I've been wanting this pin for a while. So it was so exciting to finally find it!

My second GRAIL of the day!!! Once again another fantasy pin. But about to get to all the non-fantasy pins.

Got my new Baby Dory pin in the mail today. Also my auction win of Baby Dory TSUM from Watzshakinbacon arrived as well! Perfect timing.

Ariel and Rapunzel arrived today from California. Thank you Erin for picking them up for me!

And last but not least-my Oscar pins finally arrived!!!!

Oh and I know this isn't a pin. But I got a rose cup this last week. I'm picking a few more up tomorrow.

So it's been a fantastic pin mail day!
    Wow that was one big mailday! love the mermaid jumbo fantasy pin, it's gorgeous!
    Quote Originally Posted by TammyH View Post
    Received a great Zap from TiggerMickey/Judy! It was so nice of her!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks so much! I love it.
    Congrats on the pretty zap!
    Well life is out to get me.

After a supposed failed delivery (where there was no slip left and my roommate was specifically waiting for it), tracking said my package was delivered to the closest UPS access point.

Today, it's nowhere to be found. The delivery driver said it was delivered, it said it was received by "PLEASAHT" who is apparently actually Pleasant. However it is nowhere to be found. And the driver insists it was dropped off.

I am beyond upset. I was so excited for these pins.
    Oh no! Hope they'll resolve this very soon! I'm so sorry

DisneyPinForum Veteran snwwht85's Avatar

But yeah. The last time I got something from DSF - The Toys for Tots pins - they let my roommate sign for it. But they actually attempted to deliver two times, the second time being the successful one.

They didn't even try this time. He waited and waited, and finally around 3:30 yesterday I checked the tracking number - which is where I learned they apparently attempted delivery, "No one was home" , and apparently delivered it to the closest UPS point. The woman said she never got it.

Its sucks. Ups has lost my mail too and I don't think they really try very hard to find it nor hold anyone responsible which sucks. Yay government

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

DisneyPinForum Veteran Jrdnsmom's Avatar
    Another terrific pin mail day! And my smile!! YASSS! I just need 1 more it's official! I'm super stoaked.

[IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Hahaha, oh, UPS. They tried delivering when I was out and left a slip (though I was expecting that, sine I gave my home address where no one is home all day instead of my work address where someone is always there to sign for packages). The slip said it was sent to an Access Point, so I called that company to see if they were open on weekends. And they didn't have it my package. It turns out that they recently moved, and despite them repeatedly informing UPS about their new address, UPS keeps trying to drop off packages to their old address. So it was bounced back to UPS as undeliverable. So I then called UPS. Luckily I was able to change the shipping address then, so I got them at work the next day. But really? I wonder how many people's packages get stuck in limbo because they keep insisting on using the Access Point's old address.

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

Woot! A few wee pins and a grail! that Pegasus is just too cute!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

You're right there is something about that Pegasus haha
    Nice batch!

DisneyPinForum Veteran Counselor's Avatar
    Received the church Moise PTD as well as the new Pooh Marque. Love them both! The details on the pooh pin are crazy!

Signature Banner courtesy of MerlinEmrys

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselor View Post
    Received the church Moise PTD as well as the new Pooh Marque. Love them both! The details on the pooh pin are crazy!

It's true! I didn't notice the detail of the hunny pots and bees in the green background until I had taken the picture and was writing the description for PinPics. (haha.. my one way to fame.. added 1 pic on PinPics LOL)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Counselor View Post

It's true! I didn't notice the detail of the hunny pots and bees in the green background until I had taken the picture and was writing the description for PinPics. (haha.. my one way to fame.. added 1 pic on PinPics LOL)

I posted this to IG already, but wanted to share here as well! I got the Might Tiny Collection in the mail today and was finally able to complete my mini Beauty & the Beast display! I decided to start collecting a few BatB pins on my (non-pin collecting) sister's behalf, who has loved this film for the last 20+ years and with whom I used to watch this movie for hours and hours on our old VHS player. Hands down the best mail day I've had this week

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyV View Post

I posted this to IG already, but wanted to share here as well! I got the Might Tiny Collection in the mail today and was finally able to complete my mini Beauty & the Beast display! I decided to start collecting a few BatB pins on my (non-pin collecting) sister's behalf, who has loved this film for the last 20+ years and with whom I used to watch this movie for hours and hours on our old VHS player. Hands down the best mail day I've had this week

Those Belle pins are really nice! Are they real or fantasy pins? I don't really recognize them..

Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post
    Those Belle pins are really nice! Are they real or fantasy pins? I don't really recognize them..
    Thanks! Only the two in the center (the jumbo winter Belle and Belle with Oliver) are fantasy pins. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere and Cogsworth are from the DSSH Mighty Tiny set, Belle with the yellow dress is from Paris, the smaller winter Belle is from the Search for Imagination event, the smaller blue dress Belle is from the dress-up pin set (#5403) and the rose is from the Art of Belle Disney Store set.

Thanks! Only the two in the center (the jumbo winter Belle and Belle with Oliver) are fantasy pins. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere and Cogsworth are from the DSSH Mighty Tiny set, Belle with the yellow dress is from Paris, the smaller winter Belle is from the Search for Imagination event, the smaller blue dress Belle is from the dress-up pin set (#5403) and the rose is from the Art of Belle Disney Store set.
    Beautiful! Thanks for enlightening me 😋

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar
    I agree, that is a beautiful display and congrats~
    Get cash back on your everyday online purchases. Click here for details!

Interested in getting a $200 Disney Gift Card after spending $500 in 3 months? Contact me via PM!

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdnsmom View Post
    Another terrific pin mail day! And my smile!! YASSS! I just need 1 more it's official! I'm super stoaked.

Hooray on getting SMILE!
    Get cash back on your everyday online purchases. Click here for details!

Interested in getting a $200 Disney Gift Card after spending $500 in 3 months? Contact me via PM!

any word on your package? I just caught up from 4 pages of mail days, and this is terrible! Please say you've gotten a happy ending to this story by now!

Quote Originally Posted by xdattax View Post
    any word on your package? I just caught up from 4 pages of mail days, and this is terrible! Please say you've gotten a happy ending to this story by now!
    I don't wanna jinx it (with my luck lately, ahahahaha) but there is some good news!

UPS AND Disney contacted me same day, both to inform me that they have started an official investigation into the disappearance of my package (especially since the driver insists he dropped it off and the woman at the store insists she never got it). Both were super nice (I am still SUPER bitter about UPS but at the driver, not the company as a whole). The lady at Disney said she was going to do what they could, that the investigation could take 5-8 business days...

... Then said they didn't want me to wait any longer, and that they would send replacements. Set it up right then and there, gave me a new tracking number, and I had them sent to my work address instead of my home address. So hopefully next week I'll actually have the pins. ;w;

I am super happy!

Main collection: Lilo & Stitch, a joint collection between my girlfriend and myself~
    Secondary collections: Villain sets, Kingdom Hearts, Zootopia, Big Hero 6, Oliver & Company

I don't wanna jinx it (with my luck lately, ahahahaha) but there is some good news!

UPS AND Disney contacted me same day, both to inform me that they have started an official investigation into the disappearance of my package (especially since the driver insists he dropped it off and the woman at the store insists she never got it). Both were super nice (I am still SUPER bitter about UPS but at the driver, not the company as a whole). The lady at Disney said she was going to do what they could, that the investigation could take 5-8 business days...

... Then said they didn't want me to wait any longer, and that they would send replacements. Set it up right then and there, gave me a new tracking number, and I had them sent to my work address instead of my home address. So hopefully next week I'll actually have the pins. ;w;

I am super happy!
    Interesting.. so they have more than the LE 300?

I am super happy!
    Class act on Disney's part! I'm glad you'll be getting your pins after all that stress, and hopefully they recover the initial shipment as well!

They always seem to have a little pocket. They tend to pop up on trading boards from what I understand.

Look, do you think I am complaining? :/ I dunno what that's about and tbh I don't want to start anything about it. I'm just relieved they were willing to help me and very pleasantly surprised they were willing to send out replacements.

Class act on Disney's part! I'm glad you'll be getting your pins after all that stress, and hopefully they recover the initial shipment as well!
    I am too. ;w; I'm not holding too much hope out for the initial shipment, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    They always seem to have a little pocket. They tend to pop up on trading boards from what I understand.

I guess that makes sense for situations like this, but it kinda ruins the magic of having a sacred LE count lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you are getting your pins, aiden!! Hehe

I guess that makes sense for situations like this, but it kinda ruins the magic of having a sacred LE count lol

Oh, I'm sure it's still from the actual LE run. But just stuff like canceled orders or returned packages. Stuff like that. And the few AP pins too.

Naw yer fine. c: Like Merlin said - they're probably from cancelled or returned packages, and of course the AP and such.