Thread: Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AidanShepard View Post
    Naw yer fine. c: Like Merlin said - they're probably from cancelled or returned packages, and of course the AP and such.
    Does Disney not sometimes keep a percentage of stock back in case of lost or damaged orders? That could explain it as well. (I've read that some companies do it, I think an old thread somewhere on this board in response to Disney overselling or something...don't ask me to dig it up as I'm not sure I could find it...) Glad you are getting replacements.
    Last edited by DoomScarf; 03-17-2017 at 05:00 PM.

A Villainous Villain! AidanShepard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomScarf View Post
    Does Disney not sometimes keep a percentage of stock back in case of lost or damaged orders? That could explain it.
    That could very well be the case as well! I dunno. As much as I wish to work for the mouse, I do not, so I don't know. XD

My current goals!! Any help is super appreciated!!
    Pinpics ID: Aidan

Main collection: Lilo & Stitch, a joint collection between my girlfriend and myself~
    Secondary collections: Villain sets, Kingdom Hearts, Zootopia, Big Hero 6, Oliver & Company

Are you on Tapatalk? Feel free to chat! c:

DisneyPinForum Veteran Jrdnsmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobilly83 View Post
    The 2010 MNSSHP pins, Bah Humbug and Wedding Ring Pins, and this one (so cool I had to post a picture):

Hi broncobilly, is that stitch on bald mountain one one just got or are looking for, my niece has it and was thinking of selling it. I told her I wanted it but if your looking I would help you!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    [IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Jrdnsmom View Post
    Hi broncobilly, is that stitch on bald mountain one one just got or are looking for, my niece has it and was thinking of selling it. I told her I wanted it but if your looking I would help you!

That post that you're quoting was from 2010. ;P

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Jrdnsmom View Post

However, if your niece is looking to sell it, I may very well be interested!

PinPics name: Tokaji

Major DSF haul + Mail day incoming!!!

Went to the Soda Fountain yesterday. Got the surprise Stitch release plus a few others! I don't live too far from there so I feel like more trips are definitely necessary for the future. =) Apparently some of you guys were there at the same time I was; I feel kinda bad I missed out on meeting some of you!

These came in the mail yesterday. The Shanghai Disney pin is a fake. :/ Kinda heartbreaking, but expected. I'm expecting another package today but our mail gets here really late.

Closeup of the Shanghai pin:

And the back....

Some of the letters in the font are different styles and sizes, plus I'm pretty sure SHANOHAI isn't a real place. That waffling though!

I know these aren't Disney pins but they'll be sitting on my lanyard. Jirachi and Mega Red Gyarados, for those unfamiliar with Pokemon.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post

Went to the Soda Fountain yesterday. Got the surprise Stitch release plus a few others! I don't live too far from there so I feel like more trips are definitely necessary for the future. =) Apparently some of you guys were there at the same time I was; I feel kinda bad I missed out on meeting some of you!

These came in the mail yesterday. The Shanghai Disney pin is a fake. :/ Kinda heartbreaking, but expected. I'm expecting another package today but our mail gets here really late.

And the back....

Some of the letters in the font are different styles and sizes, plus I'm pretty sure SHANOHAI isn't a real place. That waffling though!

I know these aren't Disney pins but they'll be sitting on my lanyard. Jirachi and Mega Red Gyarados, for those unfamiliar with Pokemon.

I thought it looked like it said "Shanohai". Sorry to hear (and see) it's a fake. Are those Pokemon pins official or fantasy pins?
    Last edited by DoomScarf; 03-18-2017 at 04:44 PM.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Another small, but awesome mail day!

This is my first of the storybook pins. I'm definitely going to end up collecting them all. The Cheshire Cat pin I just got because it was a good deal (I think). It'll be up for trade if anyone collects Cheshire Cat or Alice.

Finally, not a pin and not something I got in the mail. We just finished seeing beauty and the beast, so we went to the Disney store and they actually had this glorious thing!

I thought he sold out back in September when we got the belle doll but I couldn't convince my wife to get both! I guess I wore her down because now belle and gaston can finally be together! I'm team gaston if you hadn't noticed.

I also got 6 AMC Dolby cinema beast pins (definitely wasn't a "mystery" after the 2nd or 3rd one), so if anyone wants to trade for one or purchase, please pm me. I would like to get the other two for my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spr175psu; 03-18-2017 at 04:47 PM.

I thought it looked like it said "Shanohai". Sorry to hear (and see) it's a fake. Are those Pokemon pins official or fantasy pins?
    The Pokemon pins are official. They also have a waffling pattern on the back, which are pokeballs. =) The Pokemon pin thing is relatively new, so there aren't too many pin collectors in the fandom (from what I've seen).

DPF's Keyblade Wielder Purplemandms's Avatar
    The Pokemon pins are official. They also have a waffling pattern on the back, which are pokeballs. =) The Pokemon pin thing is relatively new, so there aren't too many pin collectors in the fandom (from what I've seen).
    I'm one of them! I'm working on the eeveelutions (need Glaceon and Leafeon) and have a few to trade.

Great mail days all!

~*~ VERY busy with school, sorry! Hope to see ya real soon! ~*~
    Tink l Alice in Wonderland l Kingdom Hearts l Almost Anything Book-Related
    Pinpics ID: Purplemandms
    My Pins

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Is there a place that lists all official Pokemon pins?

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyV View Post

I posted this to IG already, but wanted to share here as well! I got the Might Tiny Collection in the mail today and was finally able to complete my mini Beauty & the Beast display! I decided to start collecting a few BatB pins on my (non-pin collecting) sister's behalf, who has loved this film for the last 20+ years and with whom I used to watch this movie for hours and hours on our old VHS player. Hands down the best mail day I've had this week

It's beautiful! <3 can't wait to put my pins on my heart frame you got for me but my health has been playing up and haven't had the energy yet to do so, but I will soon and will show it on DPF

And the back....

Love your new pins! Jealous of your Stitch pin! He's so cute! <3 i'm sorry about the Shanghai pin though
    Last edited by mickeymousje; 03-18-2017 at 04:55 PM.

I had a great mailday yesterday as well Sean (Speezard) collects pins for me from trades I make in the US (not everyone wants to ship international and Sean and Griselda let me use their address) and for pins from DLR and I do the same for fhem with pins from DLP and DS UK. Okay I'm talking to much again, here is my package

The Scrooge pin and Fix it Felix card where part from a giveaway I won from the Earchive Vault on FB and IG. I also got a Sadness pop keychain that's not pictured.

This was one of my Frozen grails, it's from a set from Adventures by Disney and is VHTF but got one now the others from this set I need to find lol

Sorry double post
    Last edited by mickeymousje; 03-18-2017 at 05:04 PM.

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Wow! That's a really great haul!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymousje View Post
    It's beautiful! <3 can't wait to put my pins on my heart frame you got for me but my health has been playing up and haven't had the energy yet to do so, but I will soon and will show it on DPF
    Thank you! Can't wait to see your board as well. And congrats on your mini Frozen grail! I hope you feel better soon.

YAYY!! JUST RECEIVED THE LAST 4 MASCOTS THAT IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!!!

Perfect timing cuz it's my spring break next week, I can work on my display for this collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post
    YAYY!! JUST RECEIVED THE LAST 4 MASCOTS THAT IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!!!

Perfect timing cuz it's my spring break next week, I can work on my display for this collection!!

Very nice! :3 congrats!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    [IMG][/IMG]

Halloween badges with map.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thank You Kritter for the new forum sig!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymousje View Post
    Love your new pins! Jealous of your Stitch pin! He's so cute! <3 i'm sorry about the Shanghai pin though
    I'm surprised the Stitch were still available when we got there. I think they sold out around 12:30pm or so? And yeah, I'm
    kinda bummed about the Shanghai pin. Mr. Jirachi said it's a nice pin either way. It doesn't look too bad for being
    a fake/scrapper.

And congrats on the haul! The Marie egg has got to be my fav!

Is there a place that lists all official Pokemon pins?
    I know some are on the pokemoncenter website, but I'm not sure about the pins like Jirachi and Gyarados. Those are special pins that
    come in a gift box with 3 packs of cards. I know you can also get Pokemon pins in the tin sets, deck boxes, and other
    gift boxes that contain cards and figurines. Those retire quickly though.

Last night, I met up with a couple friends who visited Shanghai last month. They brought me some souvenirs!!

So cool!! I love the grand opening pins! The Snow White one is super cute and their heads bobble! Minnie is nice, too hehe

DisneyPinForum Senior Member Briscoefilms's Avatar
    Ive had loads of awesome stuff arrive recently and I whole heartedly apologise to all those who have sent bits to me, for by leaving feedback etc yet. It's been a terrible start to the year (my father's diagnosis keep getting worse and worse), but I promise I will catch up with leaving feedback for everyone!

Pinpics: http://www.pinpics.com/member.php?t=o

DisneyPinForum Veteran FoolishMortal71's Avatar
    A small but awesome haul this weekend! Some from the mail, some delivered in person. More HM pins from Disneyland, the live action BATB AMC Theaters/Dolby Digital pins, and one of the highly coveted DHSS 2017 Oscar pin! Thank you to my friend who came through on that one!

DisneyPinForum Senior Member Powerline's Number 1 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post
    Last night, I met up with a couple friends who visited Shanghai last month. They brought me some souvenirs!!

So cool!! I love the grand opening pins! The Snow White one is super cute and their heads bobble! Minnie is nice, too hehe

Love them all, but ahhh, that Minnie is ADORABLE. <3