Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248249250251252253254255256257258
Results 6,426 to 6,438 of 6438

Thread: Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

  1. #6426
    DisneyPinForum Veteran snwwht85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    146
    Haven't posted mail in a bit. This is a couple weeks worth. Got some nightmare grails for my gf, thank you Toddandi. Also got some other nightmare from him a few weeks back but already framed them.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by snwwht85; 05-17-2017 at 10:35 PM.

  2. #6427
    DisneyPinForum Member slbrabham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    22
    Awesome mail! I love the Chip and Dale pins.

  3. #6428
    I'd rather be shiny! Tamatoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    25
    That Oswald is so cute! I like those stained glass Nightmare ones, too!

  4. #6429
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,527
    A major grail was waiting at home today!! So so so happy to check this off my banner!


    It's somehow even better in person, if you can believe that. XD

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  5. #6430
    =^. .^= SoraPandora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,026
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    A major grail was waiting at home today!! So so so happy to check this off my banner!


    It's somehow even better in person, if you can believe that. XD

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Aaaahhhh congrats! I hope to add that one to my collection one day too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    (#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

  6. #6431
    B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    A major grail was waiting at home today!! So so so happy to check this off my banner!


    It's somehow even better in person, if you can believe that. XD

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    What an awesome pin! I can believe it's better in person!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

  7. #6432
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Disneychildwithin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    426
    Omg!

    Quote Originally Posted by merlinemrys View Post
    a major grail was waiting at home today!! So so so happy to check this off my banner!


    it's somehow even better in person, if you can believe that. Xd

    sent from my sm-g920p using tapatalk

    Pinpics: Disneychildwithin
    Favorite Movies to watch over and over: BATB, TLM, Robin Hood, Mulan
    Grails: Stitch Invades/Guest Stars
    Beloved Tales
    WDI Villain Si & Am, Maleficent, Evil Queen...

  8. #6433
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,455
    I can attest to that! It's one of my favorite Robin pins. :3 Congrats!


    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

  9. #6434
    Squirrel! caw caw rawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,922
    I love that Robin Hood pin.

    This came yesterday:


    Don't tell my other collections, but I'm slowly, slowly building a Prince John collection.

    I'm caw_caw_rawr on PinPics
    I have obtained 49530!

  10. #6435
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,527
    Quote Originally Posted by caw caw rawr View Post
    I love that Robin Hood pin.

    This came yesterday:


    Don't tell my other collections, but I'm slowly, slowly building a Prince John collection.
    Yaaaaas! That's the best! I'll keep your secret.

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  11. #6436
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,527
    Finally buckled and bought KH 1.5 / 2.5 / 3.145789632547863075269 so I could get the stupid pin. XD



    Also got a new Scrooge pin from Counselor! honestly, I don't remember if I bought it, we traded, or if it was a Zap. XD so jog my memory (especially if it was a trade XD) regardless, thanks so much! I love him!!

    PS - If anyone wants the KH game, still sealed, just missing the pin, let me know. can trade or sell.

    ~Merlin



    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  12. #6437
    DPF's Keyblade Wielder Purplemandms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    Finally buckled and bought KH 1.5 / 2.5 / 3.145789632547863075269 so I could get the stupid pin. XD



    Also got a new Scrooge pin from Counselor! honestly, I don't remember if I bought it, we traded, or if it was a Zap. XD so jog my memory (especially if it was a trade XD) regardless, thanks so much! I love him!!

    PS - If anyone wants the KH game, still sealed, just missing the pin, let me know. can trade or sell.

    ~Merlin



    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Congrats! I ordered that game from Square Enix a month ago for the pin and they STILL haven't gotten it to me! (They messed up my address twice &#128548 Hopefully you getting yours is a good sign for me.

    Great mail days all!




    ~*~ VERY busy with school, sorry! Hope to see ya real soon! ~*~
    Tink l Alice in Wonderland l Kingdom Hearts l Almost Anything Book-Related
    Pinpics ID: Purplemandms
    My Pins

  13. #6438
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by snwwht85 View Post
    Haven't posted mail in a bit. This is a couple weeks worth. Got some nightmare grails for my gf, thank you Toddandi. Also got some other nightmare from him a few weeks back but already framed them.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I love the Scrooge boss pin with chip n dale. It is on my to get list since those are my 2 major collections.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •