Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428283848586878889909192
Results 2,276 to 2,294 of 2294

Thread: Disney Tsum Tsum

  1. #2276
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Pablo, CA
    Posts
    318
    I'm a little miffed we didn't get a Georgette tsum.

  2. #2277
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,261
    Ooh, Rita tsum!

    Also, I'm glad that the Nick/Judy from the anniversary set are not unique.
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

    http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

  3. #2278
    DisneyPinForum Veteran staykawaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    437
    So 1.) I'm so excited honey lemon is easy to find in season 7? tsum tsum packs! I haven't bought any packs in ages so I am so stoked to find this.

    2.) is this fake or a future release or did I just miss it or japan exclusive?
    its honey lemon in regular clothes...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Authent...UAAOSwOyJX-aiM

  4. #2279
    "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere aka.seim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by staykawaii View Post
    So 1.) I'm so excited honey lemon is easy to find in season 7? tsum tsum packs! I haven't bought any packs in ages so I am so stoked to find this.

    2.) is this fake or a future release or did I just miss it or japan exclusive?
    its honey lemon in regular clothes...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Authent...UAAOSwOyJX-aiM
    It was a japan exclusive set with all in regular clothes and Yokai ;-) Not sure when it was released but many months ago, I think

  5. #2280
    "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere aka.seim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    338
    Just curious. I'm making room in my tsum shelves and I have some tsums WITHOUT paper or cloth tags I don't want anymore. Would be someone interested in them despite the missing cloth tags??
    Here a list (I will upload pictures if someone want, just ask ;-)

    -Frozen Fever Anna
    -Frozen Fever Elsa
    -Regular Sven

    -Boo (Monster Inc.)
    -Roz (Monster Inc.)
    -Fungus (Monster Inc.)
    -Jumba Jookiba (Lilo & Stitch)

    -Finnick (Zootopia)
    -Mayor Lionheart (Zootopia)
    -Officer Clawhauser (Zootopia)
    -Jerry Jumbeaux (Zootopia)

    -Dinah (Sub box)
    -Dormouse (EU version 2)
    -Absolem butterfly

    -Sheldon (Finding Nemo)
    -Ducklin (Lilo and Stitch)
    -Scutle (Little Mermaid)

    -Animal (Muppets)

    -Mickey, Minnie and Pluto Christmas 2015
    -Mickey and Minnie Valentine 2016 (cupid theme)
    -Sleeping Dumbo and Winking Minnie
    -Albert (Hong Kong Disneyland)
    -Piglet and Tigger Easter 2015 and Minnie Easter 2016 (rabbit theme)

    I have also WITH cloth tags (but no paper tag)
    -Minnie from 2nd Harajuku set box (dress in yellow and lavander)
    -Daisy Year of the Rooster (HK version, without yellow egg attached)

    If someone is interested let me know and I will upload pictures ;-) Shippment is from Spain

  6. #2281
    DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brunssum (Netherlands)
    Posts
    10,492
    Quote Originally Posted by aka.seim View Post
    Just curious. I'm making room in my tsum shelves and I have some tsums WITHOUT paper or cloth tags I don't want anymore. Would be someone interested in them despite the missing cloth tags??
    Here a list (I will upload pictures if someone want, just ask ;-)

    -Frozen Fever Anna
    -Frozen Fever Elsa
    -Regular Sven

    -Boo (Monster Inc.)
    -Roz (Monster Inc.)
    -Fungus (Monster Inc.)
    -Jumba Jookiba (Lilo & Stitch)

    -Finnick (Zootopia)
    -Mayor Lionheart (Zootopia)
    -Officer Clawhauser (Zootopia)
    -Jerry Jumbeaux (Zootopia)

    -Dinah (Sub box)
    -Dormouse (EU version 2)
    -Absolem butterfly

    -Sheldon (Finding Nemo)
    -Ducklin (Lilo and Stitch)
    -Scutle (Little Mermaid)

    -Animal (Muppets)

    -Mickey, Minnie and Pluto Christmas 2015
    -Mickey and Minnie Valentine 2016 (cupid theme)
    -Sleeping Dumbo and Winking Minnie
    -Albert (Hong Kong Disneyland)
    -Piglet and Tigger Easter 2015 and Minnie Easter 2016 (rabbit theme)

    I have also WITH cloth tags (but no paper tag)
    -Minnie from 2nd Harajuku set box (dress in yellow and lavander)
    -Daisy Year of the Rooster (HK version, without yellow egg attached)

    If someone is interested let me know and I will upload pictures ;-) Shippment is from Spain
    Would love to see a picture of Frozen Fever Elsa and Anna please

  7. #2282
    "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere aka.seim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymousje View Post
    Would love to see a picture of Frozen Fever Elsa and Anna please


    I will sell all three together: Sven, Anna and Elsa.

  8. #2283
    "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere aka.seim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    338
    I add also to the list:
    -Lock, Shock and Barrel (Nightmare before Christmas)
    -Spiderman Miles Morales, Venom and Green Goblin

    I have to think about Star Wars tsums... Not sure yet about which one I can live without :-D
    Last edited by aka.seim; 09-16-2017 at 03:51 PM.

  9. #2284
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,261
    Rainbow Unicorn tsum tsum!

    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

    http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

  10. #2285
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,261
    Life has been so crazy lately that I forgot about TTT! The unicorn/alicorn tsums are now released (Rainbow Unicorn, Buttercup, alicorn Marie, alicorn Minnie, alicorn Daisy, and alicorn Angel). Gonna stop by my local Disney Store on the way home from work today and pick up Rainbow Unicorn and Daisy.

    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

    http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

  11. #2286
    EVERYPONY calm the buck down! Romancing_Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Victorville, CA
    Posts
    7,266
    Theres thed okay short set micro set too.

    It's price drop from 30 to 20!


  12. #2287
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,261
    Phwew! I called my local Disney Store on my way out the door from work, and the cast member said they had both Rainbow Unicorn and Daisy available. I got to the shop about 10 minutes before close, and went to the tsum tsum display - all were there except Rainbow Unicorn! The cast member reached behind the display to where the extras are kept, and none back there either! But it turns out that the cast member whom I spoke with on the phone saw there was one left in the whole store and saved it for me behind the counter. :3
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

    http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

  13. #2288
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Disneychildwithin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    977
    I love happy endings! It's great when a person helps you out just because, there are some people who could easily just say "oh well, too bad."


    Quote Originally Posted by timeerkat View Post
    Phwew! I called my local Disney Store on my way out the door from work, and the cast member said they had both Rainbow Unicorn and Daisy available. I got to the shop about 10 minutes before close, and went to the tsum tsum display - all were there except Rainbow Unicorn! The cast member reached behind the display to where the extras are kept, and none back there either! But it turns out that the cast member whom I spoke with on the phone saw there was one left in the whole store and saved it for me behind the counter. :3

  14. #2289
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Meritre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by timeerkat View Post
    Phwew! I called my local Disney Store on my way out the door from work, and the cast member said they had both Rainbow Unicorn and Daisy available. I got to the shop about 10 minutes before close, and went to the tsum tsum display - all were there except Rainbow Unicorn! The cast member reached behind the display to where the extras are kept, and none back there either! But it turns out that the cast member whom I spoke with on the phone saw there was one left in the whole store and saved it for me behind the counter. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneychildwithin View Post
    I love happy endings! It's great when a person helps you out just because, there are some people who could easily just say "oh well, too bad."
    Mee too! It is the Magic, isn't it?

    Could you post a picture? Please?

  15. #2290
    Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,261
    This cast member is usually there when I go to the store, and he is always great. (And he was very non-judgey when I showed up for the Play Days events as a single adult to get my Inside Out buttons. )

    Here is Rainbow Unicorn with the rest of the Inside Out set:




    And here is alicorn Daisy with the rest of my small hoarde of Daisys:

    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

    Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

    my wants | my trades

    http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

  16. #2291
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Meritre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    355
    Thank you! They are lovely!

  17. #2292
    Finest boy in France Esmeraldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58


    Hercules and Megara tsum tsums are coming to Japan!! I REALLY hope these end up coming to the US too, I'm a sucker for anything Hercules related. Would be amazing if we maybe got some Hunchback and Tarzan characters too!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <img src=http://disneypinforum.com/webkit-fake-url://899fe853-b4ed-4b93-991b-13edbb64c628/imagepng border=0 alt= />

  18. #2293
    DisneyPinForum Veteran staykawaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    437
    Ohmygodtheyrehappeninggvvhvhchcydfgnfjvhc

  19. #2294
    Servant of the Dark Fairy TheDisneyFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,442
    AHHHH HERC AND MEG!!! I have been waiting for this day! Apparently Hades is included in a Japan exclusive villains box set releasing next month as well.

    Last edited by TheDisneyFanatic; 10-18-2017 at 01:17 PM.

    There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -
    One Sky, one Destiny






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •