Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091
Results 2,251 to 2,270 of 2270

Thread: Disney Tsum Tsum

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    I'm hoping/dreading that Uku and Lele are included. I'm already nervous about the Rescue Rangers set. My only hope for those is that the edition size is large enough that they won't be horribly expensive on the secondary market.
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

Here they are!

http://disneytsumtsum.com/exclusive-...sum-tsum-sets/

OH GOSH, that Rescue Rangers set! The bag is the Ranger Plane! Zipper is a micro! DAG, Disney killed it with this set!

And phwew, no volcanoes in the Pixar Shorts set. Piper and her mom are adorable, but not a super big want for me. I do love how the sheep from Boundin' has the wool as a jacket, so it can be removed.

my wants | my trades

Quote Originally Posted by timeerkat View Post

OH GOSH, that Rescue Rangers set! The bag is the Ranger Plane! Zipper is a micro! DAG, Disney killed it with this set!
    :crying: It's beautiful.

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

DisneyPinForum Veteran teddy_ruxpin's Avatar
    I LOVE the D23 Rescue Rangers Tsum Tsum set ,SO cute ! I love the Disney afternoon shows, Please pm me if you could help me obtain them.
    I know i'll never get them otherwise ! I missed the Rescuers Tsum Tsum set because i live in the UK and Ebay prices are just silly !!

[IMG][/IMG]
    this AWESOME signature was made for me by sweetalissum ,thank you !!
    my pinpics name is butterbear

Servant of the Dark Fairy TheDisneyFanatic's Avatar
    That Rescue Rangers set is just too cute! All the sets are adorable!

There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -
    One Sky, one Destiny

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    If nyone is ISO the original HKDL Gelatoni tsum, I just found 5 in my packing boxes. I had bought them specifically for people here in case they were HTF, so if anyone wants, let me know. Have to look up the price. Shipping would be minimum $10 to the US but express and tracked,I could send them all to one person who could then send on to others maybe?
    PinPics ID: Frozen_Jane

Administrator
    Quick detour to the tsum tsum game for a second: how many of you who are active in this thread are still playing the game? In going through my friends list, I realized that quite a few of them have stopped playing or don't play regularly - and I would like to add a few more regular players. I saw that quite a few people posted their Line account information, but those posts were a few years ago and I don't want to send requests to people who no longer are playing/interested in adding friends.

If you still play and are interested in adding new friends, please PM me with your Line info so I can add you or add me (I'm perstephanie on Line). I now return you to your regular tsum tsum chat.

DPF Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancecats View Post
    Quick detour to the tsum tsum game for a second: how many of you who are active in this thread are still playing the game? In going through my friends list, I realized that quite a few of them have stopped playing or don't play regularly - and I would like to add a few more regular players. I saw that quite a few people posted their Line account information, but those posts were a few years ago and I don't want to send requests to people who no longer are playing/interested in adding friends.

If you still play and are interested in adding new friends, please PM me with your Line info so I can add you or add me (I'm perstephanie on Line). I now return you to your regular tsum tsum chat.
    I am glad you asked this question, because I semi-recently started playing the game again. Before, I never had a Line ID but now I have one but I have no friends.

My Line ID is: osoandmre
    ~Hope's Grails~

before you can acquire them, first you have to find them!

New signature picture coming soon

EVERYPONY calm the buck down! Romancing_Train's Avatar
    I put some money into the game and loved it. However due to a glitch and having to reinstall it, i lodt everything i had so i quit.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hopemax View Post
    I am glad you asked this question, because I semi-recently started playing the game again. Before, I never had a Line ID but now I have one but I have no friends.

Terrific, request has been received and accepted on Line. I wasn't 100% sure about asking the question, but I figured that it has been a few years since anyone has asked about adding new friends and other people might also be interested an gaining a few new tsum friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romancing_Train View Post
    I put some money into the game and loved it. However due to a glitch and having to reinstall it, i lodt everything i had so i quit.
    Have you tried contacting Line/tsum tsum and asking them to help restore your game content? If you remember your level, how many coins and rubies you had, and which tsums you had, they might be able to replace them so you don't have to start over at the beginning.

The Girl That's Never Been Vixy's Avatar
    I'm still playing! My Line ID is Vixyish. Feel free to add me!

The Girl That's Never Been Vixy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by froggerway View Post

Hee hee heeeeeeee is that Dug with the Cone of Shame on??? I don't even collect UP and that's ADORABLE.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hopemax View Post

My mum just added you as a friend on tsum. Her Line account is maddieruth; she also is welcoming any friend requests for tsum tsum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixy View Post
    I'm still playing! My Line ID is Vixyish. Feel free to add me!
    Both my mum and I will add you shortly.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Friend said she saw the figurine tsum tsusm set and asked (not sure who/where) and they said there should be a Peggy Carter coming. Hopefully this also means plush!
    PinPics ID: Frozen_Jane

"Tsum Tsunes" everywhere aka.seim's Avatar
    So sad The Emperor's New Groove leaked tsum are exclusive to the USA Sub box... :-( First Todd and Toby and now this. I'm sooooo sad. Why is Europe always missing characters and movies? We have no one exclusive tsum for us even to trade :-( I sub boxes are so expensive in eBay or even facebook groups (plus shipping).
    What are the chance to get a TTT set for this film now? :-(

HOLY MOLEY!

my wants | my trades

DisneyPinForum Senior Member RoxyHime's Avatar
    Can't wait to see Riku and Sora as real TsumTsums somdeday! I'd hope Disney will make a full collection, or something with KH. With Sora, Kairi & Riku, with their new outfits, around when Kh3 is coming out in 2018, that would be amazing!
    Last edited by RoxyHime; 08-09-2017 at 06:00 AM.

Forgotten in the furry froggerway's Avatar
    The below picture is not mine, it's fan-art I found on reddit. But I'd much rather see Disney make this set than a lot of the reboots and sequels they have been producing in tsum format.

*NOTE! Not a real release. The above is concept art only from a fan!

Oh my gosh, if those were real I would be so excited!