Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 2014 DPF Secret Santa Details & Signup Information

My package is getting closer to being delivered, (at it's destination) can't wait

collecting; beauty and the beast
    pinpics: enchantedrose

i worry because last year i signed up for 9 of these secret santas on disney sites and didnt recieve one gift back.
    I collect haunted mansion, cheshire cat, Si and Am, sets and Cast pins. Took me 4 years to settle on these.

agreed. its not so much the gift or the value to me, but the thought that someone cared enough to send at all
    I collect haunted mansion, cheshire cat, Si and Am, sets and Cast pins. Took me 4 years to settle on these.

Last year here on dpf... there was not one person who did not receive a gift. So hopefully the 2015 secret santa is a repeat. Hope to see you guve it a try.

Are we doing 2015?
    Sarah
    Pinpics ID = Sarawr

Wants Trades Collection
    Feel free to send a trade! Doesn't have to be wants!

DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Thanks to everyone who works so hard to coordinate the Secret Santa program and to everyone who participates. I have participated for the past 3 years and really love the program and look forward to both preparing/shipping a gift and receiving mine. I'm totally guilty of being one of those folks who is not very active on this site. I work full-time and am also raising kids so life is hectic and gets in the way of doing the things I love, like Disney pin trading, so I'm SO THANKFUL for the SS program which gives me a chance to focus on the fun stuff. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate : )

Administrator
    Closing - finally!