Thread: A Guide to Leaving Feedback on DPF

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar

A Guide to Leaving Feedback on DPF

Complete with photos, here is a guide on how to leave feedback on a transaction you have had on Disney Pin Forum.

This is the easiest way to leave positive feedback on a transaction you had here on DPF.

First, go to "Private Messages." It is under the "Forum" tab and is the second tab from the left.

Second, find the user that you had your transaction with in Private Messages (you should have a PM from this individual since that's how you communicated in order to complete your transaction). Here I am picking 'hopemax" since that's the one that's on the top of my PMs.

Once you've clicked on the DPF user's name, you will be brought to her (or his) profile. It automatically defaults to the user's activity.

Click on "Feedback Score," the tab right next to "Activity"

Click on "Submit Feedback for [insert DPF name]"

You will then be brought to a screen to submit the appropriate feedback for the DPF user.

Choose who you were (buyer, seller, trade)

The next line will ask you to submit the experience. Positive (+1), Negative (-1), or Neutral (0). Pick which one your experience was.

The next line will ask you to identify the thread in which you found the DPF user to initiate the transaction with. This is OPTIONAL. I like to link to the sales or trade thread. That way, if someone looks on the feedback you left for the individual and click on it, they will be taken to your thread.

The next line asks for "Additional Comments" that is visible to everyone. I like to thank the individual for his or her purchase, sale, or trade with me.

Last edited by starry_solo; 01-17-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Finally, there is a spot to put in "Additional Comments" that is ONLY available to buyer, seller, and staff only. I like to put the tracking number here. This way, the seller, buyer, or trader can find out what it is (in case they lose your PM)

One side note, if you don't want to go through all the steps of looking at the person's file, clicking to see feedback, etc. (post #s 3, 4, 5), you can also go to the bottom of the message, where you can reply to the message, and click on "Rate seller." It will take you to the screen at post #6.

See:

There are other ways too. Go to iTrader, type in the member's name in the "search member" box, press the enter key, click on member which will basically then take you to the screenshots you see in post #4 and continue along.