Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 152

Thread: Ang's Lion King Collection! :3

  1. #101
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Arendelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    475
    Your collection is AMAZING!!! I am SO impressed! The only thing that upsets me is that I used to have one of your grails (LK Mystical Figures - 39096) and I basically gave it away (to the wrong person). I would have so preferred for someone like you to have it. Well, as Elsa says, "the past is in the past!" I'm trying to get better at making fair trades and being a better judge of character. I think honestly getting to know someone first, or seeing if they actually have passion for the hobby (or a real collection) might make a big difference too!. :-)

  2. #102
    Gonna be a MIGHTY king! quicksilver493's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    BOOM! Everything is updated!

    I'm adding these to the board:



    That's like three of my grails in one go rip me

    How do you do it? What's your secret?????


    Thanks Kritter!

  3. #103
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Arendelle View Post
    Your collection is AMAZING!!! I am SO impressed! The only thing that upsets me is that I used to have one of your grails (LK Mystical Figures - 39096) and I basically gave it away (to the wrong person). I would have so preferred for someone like you to have it. Well, as Elsa says, "the past is in the past!" I'm trying to get better at making fair trades and being a better judge of character. I think honestly getting to know someone first, or seeing if they actually have passion for the hobby (or a real collection) might make a big difference too!. :-)
    I'm not crying... on the outside anyway! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver493 View Post
    That's like three of my grails in one go rip me

    How do you do it? What's your secret?????
    It's just all skill



    but mostly it's help from people on the forum!

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  4. #104
    Gonna be a MIGHTY king! quicksilver493's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    333
    The joke's not funny when the image doesn't load fml




    Thanks Kritter!

  5. #105
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Pengy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    541
    Amazing collection!! You have been getting LK pins left and right, so jealous haha! Pins I've spent years trying to acquire!


    Special thanks to Kritter for my awesome signature!

  6. #106
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    Amazing collection!! You have been getting LK pins left and right, so jealous haha! Pins I've spent years trying to acquire!
    Thanks! Your collection has some amazing things inside it as well!

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  7. #107
    DisneyPinForum Veteran akbecker246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    207
    Love the collection!

  8. #108
    DisneyPinForum Veteran trjessie579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    I have finally finished the 15th anniversary set!



    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
    CONGRATS! It looks so great all together!! I love that they included the Broadway logo as well as acknowledging all three movies

    Pinpics: trjessie579. Looking for any Genie pins I don't currently own!

  9. #109
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by trjessie579 View Post
    CONGRATS! It looks so great all together!! I love that they included the Broadway logo as well as acknowledging all three movies
    Thanks! That's really my favorite thing about the set (that and Kovu), I'm so happy they have all three movies portrayed in the pins.


    I'm adding one more to the board!


    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  10. #110
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Two more for the board today, I need to update pictures soon as well! ^_^



    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  11. #111
    DisneyPinForum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    23
    Nice collection.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #112
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Another for the board!


    Please forgive the bad photo, I have totally given up on my phone camera lol.

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  13. #113
    DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brunssum (Netherlands)
    Posts
    10,344
    Awesome new pins to add to your board!

  14. #114
    DPF Charter Member tiggeriffic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,352
    African lions on ice. I'd pay to see that.

  15. #115
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggeriffic View Post
    African lions on ice. I'd pay to see that.
    I think a lot of people have already paid to see that. ;D



    One more for the board today!


    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  16. #116
    DisneyPinForum Member Jirachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    45
    Really impressive! I didn't know there were so many Lion King pins!

  17. #117
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post
    Really impressive! I didn't know there were so many Lion King pins!
    Thanks, and there are so many more to try and get! ;D



    Also, I'm more for the board!
    I love how this one looks.


    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  18. #118
    DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brunssum (Netherlands)
    Posts
    10,344
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    Thanks, and there are so many more to try and get! ;D



    Also, I'm more for the board!
    I love how this one looks.


    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
    Think this is a very pretty pin! They did a great job on it

  19. #119
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685


    For me, happiness is adding new Lion King pins to the board! XD

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  20. #120
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post


    For me, happiness is adding new Lion King pins to the board! XD

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
    Love it! Congrats dude!

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  21. #121
    Tangled Collector! Setsuykie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    43
    Very cool!

  22. #122
    DPF Charter Member tiggeriffic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    For me, happiness is adding new Lion King pins to the board! XD

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
    I know that feeling!

  23. #123
    DPF Court Jester AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggeriffic View Post
    I know that feeling!
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one. ;P





    Grail:


    And Scar:


    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

  24. #124
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,148
    Yay! I was hoping you saw that Scar pin! :3 and awesome grail!

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  25. #125
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Pengy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    541
    Where is that Scar pin from?!


    Special thanks to Kritter for my awesome signature!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •