Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

  1. #1
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23

    Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

    *Updated 3/16/17*

    Hello there,

    I have been out of the pin trading game for a while, and have recently got the itch again to jump back in! I have missed a lot of releases and see lots of pins floating around that I would love to get!

    I went through and updated my pinpics. Pinpics id is lohofosho - but as I said, I have been away for a while, so may have missed things that I didn't even know came out!

    I mainly collect Princess & the Frog and Wall-E. I also collect some Toy Story (I like Woody's Round up gang, Rex, and Slink), Star Wars (especially R2), Oliver and Company, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, and Teacher/School pins.

    Here are pictures of my traders

















    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by lohofosho; 03-16-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Update Traders

  2. #2
    Future King of DPF
    Points: 7,193, Level: 25
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    AvatarAng1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Disneyland CA
    Posts
    2,046
    Points
    7,193
    Level
    25
    I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested.

    Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

    "Hakuna Matata"

  3. #3
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Points: 2,676, Level: 14
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered2500 Experience Points
    akbecker246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    121
    Points
    2,676
    Level
    14
    I love the Sorcerer's Hat WDI Mickey Mouse pin (pin 87789?) Unfortunately I did not identify any matches among my traders. My Pinpics username is also akbecker246... if you want to take a look.

  4. #4
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested.

    Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

    Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by akbecker246 View Post
    I love the Sorcerer's Hat WDI Mickey Mouse pin (pin 87789?) Unfortunately I did not identify any matches among my traders. My Pinpics username is also akbecker246... if you want to take a look.

  6. #6
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Points: 10,100, Level: 30
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Arendelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    338
    Points
    10,100
    Level
    30
    Hi!
    Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!
    I collect Princess Pins! Pin Pics: Arendelle

    Enjoying Sunny Florida! - Can't Wait until "Love is an Adventure"! See you there!

  7. #7
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Pm Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arendelle View Post
    Hi!
    Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!

  8. #8
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Points: 4,837, Level: 20
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 213
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    2500 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    204
    Points
    4,837
    Level
    20
    I like the Alice wait time and WDI Merida stained glass. My pinpics is TDS1. Can you see if there is anything you are interested in?

  9. #9
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Points: 394, Level: 4
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Redondo beach ca
    Posts
    55
    Points
    394
    Level
    4
    you have some great pins to trade

  10. #10
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Points: 3,316, Level: 16
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered2500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    103
    Points
    3,316
    Level
    16
    Hi
    I would like your grumpy sorcerer hat pin!

    Please check my trades.

    Thank you.

  11. #11
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Bump for updated traders

  12. #12
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Points: 10,720, Level: 31
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Ventchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oz... aka Kansas :)
    Posts
    1,036
    Points
    10,720
    Level
    31
    Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
    Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Points: 15,261, Level: 37
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Tbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,574
    Points
    15,261
    Level
    37
    I like the pin trading tales pin. Can you look at my traders? Pinpics: Tbird

  14. #14
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Points: 4,182, Level: 18
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran2500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    58
    Points
    4,182
    Level
    18
    I am interested in that cheerleading Minnie and some of the White Glove hidden mickeys. My pinpics I'd is pins4twins.

  15. #15
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Sorry Didn't see anything I'm looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventchick View Post
    Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
    Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by pins4twin View Post
    I am interested in that cheerleading Minnie and some of the White Glove hidden mickeys. My pinpics I'd is pins4twins.
    Sending PM

  17. #17
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Points: 2,413, Level: 13
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    109
    Points
    2,413
    Level
    13
    Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

    pin pics id: spr175psu
    Last edited by Spr175psu; 03-20-2017 at 06:11 PM.

  18. #18
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Sorry! I'm not ignoring you! I had discussed trading this pin with another person before you commented, and I am waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know if it falls through!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
    I like the pin trading tales pin. Can you look at my traders? Pinpics: Tbird

  19. #19
    Goin' Down the Bayou
    Points: 6,102, Level: 23
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    lohofosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    324
    Points
    6,102
    Level
    23
    Gee whiz!! You have amazing traders. Sorry I couldn't find anything I'm looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by Spr175psu View Post
    Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

    pin pics id: spr175psu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •