Thread: Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

*Updated 3/16/17*

Hello there,

I have been out of the pin trading game for a while, and have recently got the itch again to jump back in! I have missed a lot of releases and see lots of pins floating around that I would love to get!

I went through and updated my pinpics. Pinpics id is lohofosho - but as I said, I have been away for a while, so may have missed things that I didn't even know came out!

I mainly collect Princess & the Frog and Wall-E. I also collect some Toy Story (I like Woody's Round up gang, Rex, and Slink), Star Wars (especially R2), Oliver and Company, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, and Teacher/School pins.

Here are pictures of my traders

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by lohofosho; 03-16-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Update Traders

I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested.

Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

DisneyPinForum Veteran akbecker246's Avatar
    I love the Sorcerer's Hat WDI Mickey Mouse pin (pin 87789?) Unfortunately I did not identify any matches among my traders. My Pinpics username is also akbecker246... if you want to take a look.

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested.

Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by akbecker246 View Post
    I love the Sorcerer's Hat WDI Mickey Mouse pin (pin 87789?) Unfortunately I did not identify any matches among my traders. My Pinpics username is also akbecker246... if you want to take a look.

DisneyPinForum Veteran Arendelle's Avatar
    Hi!
    Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!
    I collect Princess Pins! Pin Pics: Arendelle

Enjoying Sunny Florida! - Can't Wait until "Love is an Adventure"! See you there!

Pm Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Arendelle View Post
    Hi!
    Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    I like the Alice wait time and WDI Merida stained glass. My pinpics is TDS1. Can you see if there is anything you are interested in?

DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    you have some great pins to trade

Hi
    I would like your grumpy sorcerer hat pin!

Please check my trades.

Thank you.

Bump for updated traders

DisneyPinForum Veteran Ventchick's Avatar
    Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
    Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the pin trading tales pin. Can you look at my traders? Pinpics: Tbird

I am interested in that cheerleading Minnie and some of the White Glove hidden mickeys. My pinpics I'd is pins4twins.

Sorry Didn't see anything I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventchick View Post
    Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
    Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pins4twin View Post
    I am interested in that cheerleading Minnie and some of the White Glove hidden mickeys. My pinpics I'd is pins4twins.
    Sending PM

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

pin pics id: spr175psu
    Last edited by Spr175psu; 03-20-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Sorry! I'm not ignoring you! I had discussed trading this pin with another person before you commented, and I am waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know if it falls through!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
    I like the pin trading tales pin. Can you look at my traders? Pinpics: Tbird

Gee whiz!! You have amazing traders. Sorry I couldn't find anything I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Spr175psu View Post
    Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

pin pics id: spr175psu

DisneyPinForum Member abby75214's Avatar
    Hey! Would you be interested in trading your ariel LE pin on the 3rd page of pics, for my Princess and the Frog DSF LE pin? Mine is pin#96595 My pin pics is abby7214 if you prefer a different pin? Just shoot me a message
    SaveSave
    Last edited by abby75214; 04-06-2017 at 08:47 PM.

DisneyPinForum Veteran Kiragigi's Avatar
    I love your WDI Facilier profile! Is it still available? I have pin 119448 WDI Oliver and Company for trade.