Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello to all and thank you for sharing the pin-trading love!

Hi
    welcome to dpf

SPINDEL CELL MELANOMA SKIN CANCER SURVIVOR

Tiggermickey on pinpics
    Fielder of the nuttiest requests ever
    queen of wrap!!

DisneyPinForum Member outrundaylight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Which characters are you collecting? Now I'm curious to know!
    My wife and I are currently trying to narrow down which characters we will focus on, but as of right now, it's fairly broad lol We were married on Halloween because we're big Nightmare Before Christmas fans, she loves Beauty & the Beast, I love Aladdin, and we both also love Stitch. Those are our MAIN ones, but the problem is (which I'm sure many know) is that as we get into more collecting, we began to have a new appreciation and love for other characters. This also increased after Disney World. It's a hard life lol

Quote Originally Posted by Didinous View Post
    Hello and welcome to DPF

Very nice presentation ^^
    Thank you very much! I'm so happy to be here! I love your signature. May I ask how one goes about getting one of those? Are they just for pins you're looking for or to show some of your favorite pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by AidanShepard View Post
    Welcome!!! I totally know what you mean - I'm always nervous being the "new kid" to a group or forum like this, but these folk are so awesomely nice~ Just makes ya feel right at home!~
    Thank you for the welcome! I was nervous as well, but everyone has been so incredible, that it's almost impossible to feel so nervous after a bit! Especially those who share interests beyond pins...LETS GO VOLTRON FORCE!

Quote Originally Posted by SoraPandora View Post
    It's actually not - but I get that a lot, being a Disney fan!

It's what my family calls me - Sora. It was also my great grandmothers' name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a beautiful and lovely name!

Quote Originally Posted by xdattax View Post
    Welcome! You're on tumblr aren't you? (Or your name is very close to someone on tumblr...)

I am indeed! You're definitely one of those people who have been so welcome and helpful, that I couldn't help but fully join the community! Thank you again for your help from before! I'm so happy you directed me here!

Quote Originally Posted by Connies_Hobby View Post
    I 100% agree with piglet.
    A hardly welcome to the dpf Family!!
    Happy Pin Collecting!
    Thank you for the welcome and happy collecting to you as well !

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Disney pin trading forum. Make sure you create a pinpics.com account (it's free) and add all your pins that you have for trade and all the pins that you want. It's a great way to start trading online and you can also use this forum to trade also.
    I kept seeing "pinpics" on many signatures and honestly thought it was just a phrase that was used for pin collecting. Wow lol. Thank you for the suggestions. I've only added my tradeables to tumblr for now but I will do that as well. I currently only have 7 pins to trade but hope to grow my tradeable pins and get more specific to characters that both my wife and I love. Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggermickey View Post
    Hi
    welcome to dpf
    Hello and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by outrundaylight View Post
    I am indeed! You're definitely one of those people who have been so welcome and helpful, that I couldn't help but fully join the community! Thank you again for your help from before! I'm so happy you directed me here!

Yay! Yes, this is a wonderful and welcoming community that I'm happy to be a part of. ^_^

So many wonderful pins from my siggie have been aquired, either through trade, sale, or zap! A new sig is coming soon!
    XdattaX on PinPics

I LOVE Chessie Pins !! Connies_Hobby's Avatar
    Welcome to the DPF family.

Happy trading and ENJOY!

DisneyPinForum Veteran NewlyAddicted's Avatar
    My wife and I are currently trying to narrow down which characters we will focus on, but as of right now, it's fairly broad lol We were married on Halloween because we're big Nightmare Before Christmas fans, she loves Beauty & the Beast, I love Aladdin, and we both also love Stitch. Those are our MAIN ones, but the problem is (which I'm sure many know) is that as we get into more collecting, we began to have a new appreciation and love for other characters. This also increased after Disney World. It's a hard life lol
    Sounds like our main 2 collections are the same!

Thanks to Kritter for my signature!

Thank you very much! I'm so happy to be here! I love your signature. May I ask how one goes about getting one of those? Are they just for pins you're looking for or to show some of your favorite pieces?
    most people us the sig as a way of telling others the pins they want most. I don't say Grail pin because if people get a sig pin it often is just replaced with the n txt pin they want so bad. Other people may show some pins they already have or have gotten. Others may just have sum art that shows something about them. We fall in the later group. Just a cool sig for our family to share. It was made by a member here. Many different members will help you make one if you like. Just look around than ask for help. Best of luck to you.

WWWDD

..LETS GO VOLTRON FORCE!
    one of the best cartoons ever. Power rangers is such a rip off. Lol

WWWDD