Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: DLR March at cost pickups

  1. #1
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Speezard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,315

    DLR March at cost pickups

    Shelterkat is still doing pickups - please be paypal ready when requesting pins and pay as soon as you receive a PM from her! The totals below do not include tax or shipping - those will be added when the total is sent in a PM.

    New OE
    Carousel Booster Pack (OE) $24.99
    Requested
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.



    March 2nd
    DLR Charming Characters: Jessice (LE3000) $15.99 estimated
    Obtained
    1. vans4bkah
    2. Disneylandforever
    3. speedwaystar1
    4. 1313Harbor
    5. Luki
    6. krand1276



    March 9th
    Fine and Dandy 2017 (LE5000) $14.99 estimated
    Requested


    Star Wars Pin of the Month: Endor (LE6000) $15.99
    Obtained
    1. vans4bkah
    2. Luki
    3. PinFan



    DLR PoDH 2017: Pirates of the Caribbean Map (LE2000) $15.99
    Obtained
    1. Spr175psu
    2. vans4bkah
    3. Luki
    4. theoucharis
    5. krand1276
    6. nemo588



    March 16th
    Spring 2017: Naveen as Frog (LE2000) $12.99 estimated
    Requested


    Doctor's Day 2017: Stitch (LE3000) $12.99 estimated
    Obtained
    1. fuzzybunny
    2. Briscoefilms


    Beauty and the Beast Opening Day (LR) $14.99 estimated
    Obtained
    1. Disneylandforever
    2. Booger1964
    3. Charisma82
    4. nemo588


    Easter 2017: Jack Skellington (LE3000) $14.99 estimated
    Requested DELAYED
    1. Spr175psu
    2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
    3. Disneylandforever
    4. xdattax
    5. MerlinEmrys


    St. Patrick's Day 2017: Donald (LE5000) $14.99 estimated
    Obtained
    1. Spr175psu
    2. speedwaystar1
    3. krand1276


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Purple Diamond (LE2500) $15.99 estimated
    Requested


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Yellow Diamond (LE2500) $15.99 estimated
    Requested


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Red Diamond (LE2500) $15.99 estimated
    Requested


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Blue Diamond (LE2500) $15.99 estimated
    Requested


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Green Diamond (LE2500) $15.99 estimated
    Requested


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Boxed Set (LE500) $149
    Note: includes all 5 LE2500 pins above plus 1 LE500 completer (Orange Diamond, center bottom)
    Obtained
    1. lynn99


    Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary: Annual Passholder (LE3000) $15.99 estimated
    Obtained
    1. Spr175psu

    Sold Out
    2. Disneylandforever
    3. nemo588


    March 23rd
    DLR Pocketwatch: Disneyland Railroad (LE2000) $15.99 estimated
    Requested
    1. Spr175psu
    2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
    3. xdattax
    4. MerlinEmrys
    5. vans4bkah
    6. 1313Harbor
    7. natelove
    8. CCofRR13
    9. lynn99
    10. Luki
    11. Booger1964
    12. Elkman
    13. trewdisney
    14. Charisma82
    15. theoucharis
    16.
    17.


    Essence of Evil: Evil Queen (LE3000) $15.99 estimated
    Requested
    1. Spr175psu
    2. Ftskim
    3. ScarletReign
    4. lynn99
    5. nemo588
    6.



    March 30th
    Pin Trading Tales: Mad Hatter (LE3000) $16.99
    Requested
    1. Spr175psu
    2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
    3. Cheshirecat26
    4. Addicted to Alice Pins
    5. Luki
    6. Booger1964
    7. Pinfun
    8.
    9.


    Doorways to Disney: Space Mountain (LE3000) $15.99 estimated
    Requested
    1. vans4bkah
    2. 1313Harbor
    3. Luki
    4. krand1276
    5. PinFan
    6.
    7.
    Last edited by Speezard; 03-20-2017 at 07:10 AM.


    Also collecting; Stitch and Princesses

  2. #2
    DisneyPinForum Veteran MomeRathsOutgrabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    680
    I would like the NBC Easter pin, the Disneyland Railroad pocket watch, and the Pin Trading Tales/Mad Hatter.

  3. #3
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Disneylandforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    315
    Hi Sean, Griselda, and Dawn! could you put me down for the following pins:

    March 2: pin of the month: charming characters: Jessica rabbit

    March 16: Easter 2017, Beauty and the Beast: opening day

    Thank you so much!

  4. #4
    DisneyPinForum Veteran xdattax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    599
    One NBC Easter and one pocket watch, please!
    So many wonderful pins from my siggie have been aquired, either through trade, sale, or zap! A new sig is coming soon!
    XdattaX on PinPics

  5. #5
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Speezard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by MomeRathsOutgrabe View Post
    I would like the NBC Easter pin, the Disneyland Railroad pocket watch, and the Pin Trading Tales/Mad Hatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandforever View Post
    Hi Sean, Griselda, and Dawn! could you put me down for the following pins:

    March 2: pin of the month: charming characters: Jessica rabbit

    March 16: Easter 2017, Beauty and the Beast: opening day

    Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by xdattax View Post
    One NBC Easter and one pocket watch, please!
    All on the list!


    Also collecting; Stitch and Princesses

  6. #6
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Ftskim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    173
    Essence of Evil please and thank you!!!
    PinPics ID: ftskim

  7. #7
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,902
    Hey guys! If you would, please put me down for the Easter pin and the next Timepiece. Thanks so much!

    ~Merlin

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  8. #8
    DisneyPinForum Veteran speedwaystar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Exeter , Devon
    Posts
    1,891
    Could you put me down for a St Patrick's day Donald please ?

  9. #9
    DisneyPinForum Veteran speedwaystar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Exeter , Devon
    Posts
    1,891
    Also if Jessica D is still available I'd like one of her too please

  10. #10
    DisneyPinForum Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Can you please put me down for the essence of evil?

  11. #11
    DisneyPinForum Veteran vans4bkah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northern Central California
    Posts
    606
    I would love the following pins.


    Star Wars Pin of the Month: Endor
    DLR PoDH 2017: Pirates of the Caribbean Map
    DLR Pocketwatch: Disneyland Railroad
    Doorways to Disney: Space Mountain

    Thank you

  12. #12
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Cheshirecat26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    452
    I would like the Pin Trading Tales Mad hatter pin

  13. #13
    DisneyPinForum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    38
    I would like to request Jessica, the railroad pocketwatch, and the Space doorways pin! Thanks so much!

  14. #14
    DPF Charter Member fuzzybunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auburn, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,837
    can you put me down for the Stitch pin please
    <a href=http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l71/icerose2125/Disney%20Pin%20Forum/Signatures/FuzzyBunny_zpsuyzrrdo1.gif target=_blank>http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...psuyzrrdo1.gif</a>

  15. #15
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    555
    Pocket watch please? Thanks

  16. #16
    Call me Ann =) Addicted to Alice Pins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    1,001
    I'll take a chance on the Mad Hatter Pin Trading Tales, please. (If it's ugly as sin, oh well, hahaha.) Thank you!!!!
    Addicted to Alice Pins: Most Wanted & Grails

    Beautiful new siggie by ~*~Kritter~*~ Thank you!

  17. #17
    DisneyPinForum Veteran CCofRR13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,904
    PLEASE - the Disneyland Railroad pocketwatch!!!! Thanks!

  18. #18
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Speezard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftskim View Post
    Essence of Evil please and thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    Hey guys! If you would, please put me down for the Easter pin and the next Timepiece. Thanks so much!

    ~Merlin
    Quote Originally Posted by speedwaystar1 View Post
    Could you put me down for a St Patrick's day Donald please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedwaystar1 View Post
    Also if Jessica D is still available I'd like one of her too please
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletReign View Post
    Can you please put me down for the essence of evil?
    Quote Originally Posted by vans4bkah View Post
    I would love the following pins.


    Star Wars Pin of the Month: Endor
    DLR PoDH 2017: Pirates of the Caribbean Map
    DLR Pocketwatch: Disneyland Railroad
    Doorways to Disney: Space Mountain

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshirecat26 View Post
    I would like the Pin Trading Tales Mad hatter pin
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Harbor View Post
    I would like to request Jessica, the railroad pocketwatch, and the Space doorways pin! Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybunny View Post
    can you put me down for the Stitch pin please
    Quote Originally Posted by natelove View Post
    Pocket watch please? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Alice Pins View Post
    I'll take a chance on the Mad Hatter Pin Trading Tales, please. (If it's ugly as sin, oh well, hahaha.) Thank you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CCofRR13 View Post
    PLEASE - the Disneyland Railroad pocketwatch!!!! Thanks!
    All on the list!


    Also collecting; Stitch and Princesses

  19. #19
    DisneyPinForum Veteran lynn99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    747
    Please add me to the DLR pocketwatch pin list, thank you!

    Thanks David (speedwaystar1) for the beautiful signature!

  20. #20
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member Briscoefilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Romford, Essex
    Posts
    102
    Can I go down for Dr's Stitch pls.


    Pinpics: http://www.pinpics.com/member.php?t=o

  21. #21
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Luki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    132
    Hi, if possible, could you put me down for these:

    DLR CharmingCharacters: Jessica (LE3000)
    Star Wars Pin of theMonth: Endor (LE6000)
    DLR PoDH 2017:Pirates of the Caribbean Map (LE2000)
    Pin Trading Tales:Mad Hatter (LE3000)
    Doorways to Disney:Space Mountain (LE3000)
    DLR Pocketwatchisneyland Railroad (LE2000)

    Thanks!

  22. #22
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Booger1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,557
    May I be added to the lists for the Beauty and the Beast Opening Day, the Railroad Pocket Watch, and the Mad Hatter Pin Trading Tales pins? Thanks so much!

  23. #23
    DisneyPinForum Member Elkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    23
    Hi, could I be added for the Disneyland Railroad Pocketwatch pin. Thanks!
    Last edited by Elkman; 03-03-2017 at 08:29 AM.

  24. #24
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Speezard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn99 View Post
    Please add me to the DLR pocketwatch pin list, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Briscoefilms View Post
    Can I go down for Dr's Stitch pls.


    Pinpics: http://www.pinpics.com/member.php?t=o
    Quote Originally Posted by Luki View Post
    Hi, if possible, could you put me down for these:

    DLR CharmingCharacters: Jessica (LE3000)
    Star Wars Pin of theMonth: Endor (LE6000)
    DLR PoDH 2017:Pirates of the Caribbean Map (LE2000)
    Pin Trading Tales:Mad Hatter (LE3000)
    Doorways to Disney:Space Mountain (LE3000)
    DLR Pocketwatchisneyland Railroad (LE2000)

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Booger1964 View Post
    May I be added to the lists for the Beauty and the Beast Opening Day, the Railroad Pocket Watch, and the Mad Hatter Pin Trading Tales pins? Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkman View Post
    Hi, could I be added for the Disneyland Railroad Pocketwatch pin. Thanks!
    All on the list!


    Also collecting; Stitch and Princesses

  25. #25
    DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brunssum (Netherlands)
    Posts
    9,953
    Sean, if the BatB pin has an image of the animated movie I would love one but if it has an image of the live-action movie I don't want it. Hope that's possible and not too complicated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •