Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Set of 6 Hidden Mickey Dog Bones - Ends Tues 3/14 at 9 PM CST

DisneyPinForum Veteran speedwaystar1's Avatar
    Full disclosure , I'm in the UK but you'd be able to post to a U.S. address

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Ooo, this just got fun! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so enjoying the competition. This is my first auction on DPF; I hope they are all this exciting. Good luck to everyone and either way, it looks like TDS1's daughter will be getting some amazing pins to add to her already great collection. Please let me know if there is a new leaderboard and if I need to up the ante. My little 4 year old really wants those dog bones. Thanks!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Not sure why it isn't letting me edit my post, but on second thought, I think I'm just going to tack on PP #115391 regardless. I had no idea how many Nemo and Friends pins I had until this auction. Enjoy!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    I never would have anticipated this much interest in these HM pins. I agree, this has been a really fun auction - and there are still 4 hours left!
    Taking all the recent activity into account, we have a lead change according to daughter. Super close though!
    Current leaderboard:
    1) akbecker246 + momin.ator
    2) Spr175psu
    3) Docfish2u

Final 4 hours!!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    FYI - I don't think you can edit any auction posts so that people can't change what they bid or ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Spr175psu View Post
    Not sure why it isn't letting me edit my post, but on second thought, I think I'm just going to tack on PP #115391 regardless. I had no idea how many Nemo and Friends pins I had until this auction. Enjoy!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tds View Post
    FYI - I don't think you can edit any auction posts so that people can't change what they bid or ranked.
    That makes sense, thank you. I think I'm going to bow out of this one. Congrats to the winners! We'll just have to track down the dog bones when we go in May. Enjoy!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Completely understand, your bids were amazing and made this a ton of fun for her.
    She learned how hard it was to rank everything, definitely a good experience for her.
    I do think they are one of the coolest HM sets I've seen, at least to me.
    One final bump with less than 3 hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Spr175psu View Post
    That makes sense, thank you. I think I'm going to bow out of this one. Congrats to the winners! We'll just have to track down the dog bones when we go in May. Enjoy!

DisneyPinForum Veteran akbecker246's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by momin.ator View Post
    I would like to add this pin to akbecker246's bid please.

Pin 119009 Disney Movie Club - Exclusive VIP Pin #63 - Baby Dory
    Wow mom! Thanks for the assist! You obviously know how to pick the right pin.

This has also been my first auction and has been so much fun. Thank you tds and daughter! Looking forward to the next and/or final leaderboard.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Thank you to everyone that made this such an awesome auction! My daughter had so much fun with this!

Congratulations to akbecker246 with the key assist from momin.ator! In the end, she couldn't pass up a chance to get one of those popcorn Tsum tsums. And when she saw the baby Dory, she said "That is SOOOO cute!!!". So, adding to her Nemo puzzle will have to wait.
    So there you have it! PM incoming...