Thread: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Full Set

DisneyPinForum Senior Member PinFanatic's Avatar

Animation Art Mystery Collection - Full Set

I am toying with the idea of selling my complete set of 84 Animation Art Mystery Pins. These are pins 88947-89073 on PinPics (with some pins not in the collection taking up a few numbers in that range). There are 42 blue drawing pins of a character along with 42 full color pins. I have not thought of a price yet but I would only be willing to sell the complete collection and would not break it up to sell individually. Each pin is authentic and was purchased by me when the mystery boxes first were released. You don't want to know how much I spent purchasing these boxes until I finally had them all. Anyway, anyone interested send me a message and I will send photos.

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar
    That's a good set!
    Get cash back on your everyday online purchases. Click here for details!

Interested in getting a $200 Disney Gift Card after spending $500 in 3 months? Contact me via PM!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    That's a great achievement and hard to complete! I could only afford to get 1/2 way.

DisneyPinForum Veteran theoucharis's Avatar
    Wow. Great collection. How many pins total in the collection?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

DisneyPinForum Veteran Ventchick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinFanatic View Post
    I am toying with the idea of selling my complete set of 84 Animation Art Mystery Pins. These are pins 88947-89073 on PinPics (with some pins not in the collection taking up a few numbers in that range). There are 42 blue drawing pins of a character along with 42 full color pins. I have not thought of a price yet but I would only be willing to sell the complete collection and would not break it up to sell individually. Each pin is authentic and was purchased by me when the mystery boxes first were released. You don't want to know how much I spent purchasing these boxes until I finally had them all. Anyway, anyone interested send me a message and I will send photos.
    I'd just like to see pics of them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ventchick View Post
    I'd just like to see pics of them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the set in a shadow box and on the wall it was hard to put together as well when placing the pins and lining them up
    [