Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official docfish2u party - Discussion and POST your trades

DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    I had an awesome time! Thanks everyone who traded. I wasn't able to introduce my wife and myself to everyone, but we did get quite a few trades in. In fact, that Robin hood Beloved Tales was ours at first. We traded it to a friend, who then traded it to Timeerkat. But all In all, Thanks for the awesome event!

This was an amazing event... as usual. My fiance and I got there about 5 so it was nice to see all the people in full swing. I didn't do much in trades but I was zapped an awesome Maleficent pin by Maleficent913.. and then I did just 2 trades... but I did win an awesome WDI Tiki room pin... Thanks David and Darice. It was great to see Janice and her craftiness at work with the awesome pictures. Even though trades were not hot this year... I still love going because of the people.. It is always nice to put faces to online names and meet some new ones... plus see people we only see once a year. Even if I had no pins I would still go just because the company is so great at these events.
    [IMG][/IMG]

The provided by the AMAZING Davids... Grail Slayer Docfish2u and Speedwaystar1. Thank you both!!!

Pinpics ID: Ksnuggles My Wants ... My Traders

I hope to post our pin haul soon...

DisneyPinForum Veteran Haunted575's Avatar
    This east coast girl is living vicariously through you guys on this one. Sounds like such a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERYPONY calm the buck down! Romancing_Train's Avatar
    I'll be home sometime tomorrow to post our trades Even though I went I looooooove seeing what everyone got!!

DisneyPinForum Newbie disneyana's Avatar
    I'm so happy I made it out this awesome event, I got to meet and trade with quite a few of you.
    I took my little bother with me and he was in pin heaven, he's already asking about the next event!

We went home with quite a few goodies! (Lion King pins are all my brothers!)

Thanks to everyone who traded with us and a special thanks for the Zaps my brother got, he was pretty stoked!
    It's a Small World After All!

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Love to read about the party being such a great succes! And love everyone's pin hauls! Hope to be on one of David's party in the near future to meet everyone

Official docfish2u party - Discussion and POST your trades

I had a wonderful time!

Thank you to everyone who traded and/or talked with me. (Including but not limited to: Darice and Lily (pincrazy), Darlene and Nena (rocke01), Tessa (timeerkat), Kristina (KSnuggles), Mike (Diablo), Pinbum, John and David (d.ducks?), Janice and Jordan (jrdnsmom - LOVED the photo booth idea!!!), Mark (AvatarAng1) & family, WatzShakinBacon, Nurse Kate, Li x2 (Starry_Solo and Jadeites_Lady), Arendelle, Unibear, and many more...)

(If I left you off, I'm so sorry. I have a memory like Swiss cheese, but throughout the years I am connecting more and more names to faces... slowly but surely.)

An extra huge thank you to Carissa (romancing_train) and Mimi, and to David and Amy (docfish2u). You all know what you did. I can't thank you guys enough and I may be posting a separate thank you thread once I get my ducks in a row.

Here is my haul from the party:

Lotso was a zap from Tessa (who also brought me one of my favorite keychain blind bags!). I have been trying to trade for him for quite a while; he's my best friend's favorite character (along with Louie the duck.) . And the little Lucifer on the right was a zap from Carissa. (She also gave me another pin and some adorable vinyl Figaro tsum tsums!). Thank you guys!

I won the Cinderella square in the second picture in one of David's raffle games, and Arendelle zapped me with the awesome Monsters booster set! I adore the "So cute it's scary" pin. ❤️

On Sunday I went to DCA and sat at the pin trading tables for the first time in my life. I only brought a few Hidden Mickey/booster type pins and wasn't expecting to make any trades but I ended up meeting a lot of nice people and added all of these to my collection:

Thanks again, everyone! This was the best birthday weekend ever. 😄😄😄

Last edited by SoraPandora; 05-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoraPandora View Post
    I had a wonderful time!

Thank you to everyone who traded and/or talked with me. (Including but not limited to: Darice and Lily (pincrazy), Darlene and Nena (rocke01), Tessa (timeerkat), Kristina (KSnuggles), Mike (Diablo), Pinbum, John and David (d.ducks?), Janice and Jordan (jrdnsmom - LOVED the photo booth idea!!!), Mark (AvatarAng1) & family, WatzShakinBacon, Nurse Kate, Li x2 (Starry_Solo and Jadeites_Lady), Arendelle, Unibear, and many more...)

(If I left you off, I'm so sorry. I have a memory like Swiss cheese, but throughout the years I am connecting more and more names to faces... slowly but surely.)

An extra huge thank you to Carissa (romancing_train) and Mimi, and to David and Amy (docfish2u). You all know what you did. I can't thank you guys enough and I may be posting a separate thank you thread once I get my ducks in a row.

Here is my haul from the party:

Lotso was a zap from Tessa (who also brought me one of my favorite keychain blind bags!). I have been trying to trade for him for quite a while; he's my best friend's favorite character (along with Louie the duck.) . And the little Lucifer on the right was a zap from Carissa. (She also gave me another pin and some adorable vinyl Figaro tsum tsums!). Thank you guys!

I won the Cinderella square in the second picture in one of David's raffle games, and Arendelle zapped me with the awesome Monsters booster set! I adore the "So cute it's scary" pin. ❤️

On Sunday I went to DCA and sat at the pin trading tables for the first time in my life. I only brought a few Hidden Mickey/booster type pins and wasn't expecting to make any trades but I ended up meeting a lot of nice people and added all of these to my collection:

Thanks again, everyone! This was the best birthday weekend ever. 😄😄😄

Aww didn't know it was your bday weekend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SORA!! 🎉 🎂 🎈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by watzshakinbacon View Post

Psst, how fast can you knit something? ;P

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Thank you Speedwaystar1 for my signature!

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    Psst, how fast can you knit something? ;P

Not fast enough to go back in time!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

Aww didn't know it was your bday weekend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SORA!!   

Thank you!!

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

What? You don't have magical time-traveling knitting needles?

Happy birthday, dear Sora! Happy birthday to you! :hugs:

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Oh noooooo we missed singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a Great Year!

Quote Originally Posted by SoraPandora View Post
    I had a wonderful time!

Thanks again, everyone! This was the best birthday weekend ever. 

Looks like you had a great birthday weekend, congrats!

Beautifully Tragic Maleficent913's Avatar
    I just wanted to say how grateful I am again that my hubby and I were able to attend. Thank you again David and Amy for another amazing party! Thank you Darice, and your mom as well, for keeping my hubby and I company David greeted me with a hug and zapped me a wonderful DA Maleficent pin right off the bat! A little while later while I was talking to Kristina I noticed her Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet button. We got to talking about how there were only 2 pins of them, I had one, and she mentioned that David had zapped her earlier at the party but she had already found the pin he was giving her (coincidentally, the pin a I was missing). Kristina excused herself while I talked to Li for bit and then David came up and said he'd heard a rumor about me... and then handed me the Johnny and Alice pin I was missing Soooo freaking excited! So thank you David for my pins and thank you Kristina for already having the heart one At the end of the night, the raffles were drawn. I'd put our hug tickets in the Wreck It Ralph bag for the hubby. When all was said and done there was a grand prize raffle for all those tickets that didn't get picked. To his immense shock, Amy pulled my hubby's ticket! He won the Shanghai Disney Storybook Frozen pin, as well as Hiccup and Astrid pins from How to Train Your Dragon 2! It was amazing.

We had such a wonderful night and that's really the first non-family event we've been to since my hubby got sick. It was so great to be around everyone and we are already looking forward to next year!
    Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night. **found Kuzco Llama pin**

Hopefully this will work... Here are my trades and zaps. We also won a pin from the pin board and David got me the remaining tapestry pins I was missing... I just don't​ have pictures of them yet. After my Mother passed we continued her Snow White collection. I think we traded more for her collection than we did for our own. We love you Mom!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rocke01; 05-11-2017 at 06:21 PM.

DisneyPinForum Veteran LadyBarclay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneychildwithin View Post
    It's so wonderful to see pictures and hear everyone's recap, sound like so much fun! I see a lot of awesome pins, I think it would just be great to see grail pins in person even if I couldn't trade for them! lol
    Oh my gosh, I feel like any trade event I go to (which just would be this annual pin party, and those of a store near me) is basically me window shopping through everyone's pin books!! I don't have many pins to trade, but I LOVE looking at everyone else's pins! I don't know how many times I gasp out loud when flipping through a pin book. But so many are SO much more beautiful and striking in person! (like the recent circular WDI villains series ... no picture does them justice!)And so many pins I have never seen.

I can really have a problem with shyness, but there were so many friendly people at the party! I did very few trades, but happy with the ones I got to do! And my few trades are totally a result of my small pool of traders and a personal limit on what I collect. I hope smaller-number collectors realize they can have a good time (and are just as welcomed) at these parties as the big collectors.

Okay, I'm having a wee bit of trouble loading my pics, so I'm going to make a separate post.
    Last edited by LadyBarclay; 05-14-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Pinpics wants ........................ Pinpics trades

DisneyPinForum Veteran LadyBarclay's Avatar
    This was my first trade. Now, these are fantasy pins, and as I told Carissa (whom I traded with, and who designed these pins!), I have never acquired fantasy pins before, nor have I felt any motivation to, though many are quite beautiful. UNTIL I saw these!!! And I have no intention of ever trading them away! But gosh, they are so cool. And large - the red background for the Mulan pin is at least three quarters high. I have such a soft spot for Sally, and when am I ever going to find a steampunk version of her again? So I made the trade, and am so happy! Thank you, Carissa!

Here are my others (and a zap):

Not pictured is a little Slytherin shield I traded for, in order to give to my son. He loved it! Thanks, Tessa!
    Thanks to Docfish and Arendelle too, and everyone else there! I'm ready to write down next year on my calendar, lol!

Pinpics wants ........................ Pinpics trades

Sounds like you all had a wondeful time thanks for sharing the pics

SPINDEL CELL MELANOMA SKIN CANCER SURVIVOR

Tiggermickey on pinpics
    Fielder of the nuttiest requests ever
    queen of wrap!!

Like Haunted575, I'm just living vicariously here on the east coast. XD Do want. Looks like you guys had an incredible time! <3

~Merlin

Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

DisneyPinForum Veteran NewlyAddicted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    Like Haunted575, I'm just living vicariously here on the east coast. XD Do want. Looks like you guys had an incredible time! <3

~Merlin
    We will have our East Coast get together in roughly 3 months plus we will have some friends from the west coast join as well!
    Won't be quite the same but I think it will be pretty awesome!

Thanks to Kritter for my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by NewlyAddicted View Post
    We will have our East Coast get together in roughly 3 months plus we will have some friends from the west coast join as well!
    Won't be quite the same but I think it will be pretty awesome!
    It certainly won't be as awesome without me, but I hope you guys have fun anyway. ;P

DisneyPinForum Veteran NewlyAddicted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarAng1 View Post
    It certainly won't be as awesome without me, but I hope you guys have fun anyway. ;P

Very true, you will truly be missed!

Thanks to Kritter for my signature!