Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pop ups are back!

OMG. They are SO ridiculously bad right now. I tend to recommend this site to any newbies I encounter on Facebook or Pinterest, but right now, I am too embarrassed to. If it weren't for my giveaway going on right now, I'd be steering clear of the whole forum.

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

EVERYPONY calm the buck down! Romancing_Train's Avatar
    yup. pop ups make me want to die

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    It's still good here. I usually get on here through my phone so the Free Adblocker Browser is really good and blocks them all.

On the computer, I'll have to see what my parents installed, but I know there is an ad blocker here because when I go to some news sites, I don't get to read the news because of it (I get some thing about whitelisting the site and some mumbo jumbo about using the ad blocker and them relying on ads, etc)
    Thank you to Kritter for fixing my beautiful signature!

DisneyPinForum Member
    Popups on my phone and laptop are killing me. But the firewall at work is very helpful!

I'm also getting them. They are driving me crazy.
    ​Thank you for my awesome signature gif, Kritter!
    Thank you for #107651, docfish2u!

http://dollsdisneyrollercoasters.blogspot.com/

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Adblock Plus, that's what we have on the home computer. I just noticed the little red stop sign on the top of the browser.

Ad Block plus works on desktop and laptop, I have it on all my browsers, but whenever I want to try to check someone on my phone, it's ridiculous, and I usually just give up until I can get home ^^;
    ~Omi

DisneyPinForum Veteran jazzytrumpet's Avatar
    I installed Ad Block Plus on my computer.

I have a non-smart phone for my cell, so I can't check DPF there. But if I did, I would find a similar ad block that can be installed there.

Administrator
    Trust me, we know. I'm getting pop ups to such an extent that I can hardly do anything on here without at least 2-3 opening up every time I attempt any action here. Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.

For those who have messaged me with requests, I will get to them, I promise. The problem is that the pop ups make it impossible for me to do, well, nearly anything. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Anything that is an emergency will be handled; if it can wait, I will get to it once the forum is more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by dancecats View Post
    Trust me, we know. I'm getting pop ups to such an extent that I can hardly do anything on here without at least 2-3 opening up every time I attempt any action here. Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.

For those who have messaged me with requests, I will get to them, I promise. The problem is that the pop ups make it impossible for me to do, well, nearly anything. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Anything that is an emergency will be handled; if it can wait, I will get to it once the forum is more stable.
    I have installed AdBlock on my browser and activated it only for the forum, it works perfectly. Thought that might help you!

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    I have installed AdBlock on my browser and activated it only for the forum, it works perfectly. Thought that might help you!
    It works so great!

And if you're on a tablet or something like that, Adblock Browser is good.