Thread: Pin Trading DLRP - Any info or links needed

DisneyPinForum Member

Help Pin Trading DLRP - Any info or links needed

Hello...I am going to DLRP in the fall and it will be my first time for my family. I'd like to find out how/where/when to trade at DLRP.
    We will be staying at the Marriott Vacations property nearby.

Any info or link would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twinspins View Post
    Hello...I am going to DLRP in the fall and it will be my first time for my family. I'd like to find out how/where/when to trade at DLRP.
    We will be staying at the Marriott Vacations property nearby.

Any info or link would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!
    Are you on Facebook? You could try and ask in the group called Disney pintrading Holland.
    But I can help a bit too you can trade with Cast Members wearing a lanyard and if you're lucky you can find DLP cast lanyard pins on them (these pins you can buy at the PTN only and after if there are any left you can only obtain them by trading with a CM) DLP has a PTN once a month at the last Friday of the month. Here you have a chance to buy the 3 PTN pins released, there are 3 different characters released and you can buy 1 of each and you also have to ability to buy the cast lanyard pins, they release 1 of these pins every PTN. DLP also holds pin events twice a year, next one is next month and the second one will be in December and they organize 2 pin trading days (in Matmrch and August most of the times)

In Main Street you have a shop called Harringtons, they put out a pin board every day but can't remember the time. Then you have the Pueblo pin trading post in Frontierland, in this shop most LE releases are for sale, OE pins and there is a board for trading. The day after the PTN a lot of pin traders trade at Pueblo's. Pueblo is oy open on Saturday's and Sunday's
    If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask
    Hope this helped a little

DisneyPinForum Member
    Oh my gosh....thanks so much. More info that I ever expected. I won't be there on the last Friday of the month in October but I will be there for Halloween.

I will take a note of all the pin trading locations and go to the Facebook group.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by twinspins View Post
    Oh my gosh....thanks so much. More info that I ever expected. I won't be there on the last Friday of the month in October but I will be there for Halloween.

I will take a note of all the pin trading locations and go to the Facebook group.

Thanks!
    Glad I could help

DisneyPinForum Member
    My trip is upon us!! I will put a trip report from pin perspective once we get back. Thanks!

The board at Harrington's comes out each weekday at 6PM. Hope this still helps you. Have fun!

Have lots of fun!

DisneyPinForum Veteran minniemad0110's Avatar
    Also just double check the pin board in harringtons. we have recently just come back and it was filled with scrappers!
    If you are over during the weekend head over to the Pueblo Trading Post you can find some pins in there too!

DisneyPinForum Newbie Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Heading over to DLP for the Halloween event so any tips/advice greatly recieved.