Thread: Sabrina (Teddy_Ruxpin) Appreciation Thread

Sabrina (Teddy_Ruxpin) Appreciation Thread

As most of you know, there is a super sweet girl on this forum named Sabrina. Her username is Teddy_Ruxpin, and she's Butterbear on PinPics.

I first traded with her several years ago (when I was still a new trader), and she became my dearest pen pal. Aside from e-cards and letters, we also exchange parcels throughout the year. She always goes out of her way to track down my favorite British candy and other things she thinks I'd like. (A few months ago, she sent me a package full of pug items, just because she knows I LOVE pug dogs. It was so unexpected and wonderful.)

Whenever a DPF member does something nice for me, I usually post a new thank you thread. Sabrina is the exception to that rule - because it has gotten to the point where I'd be writing new threads to her every other day.

Today, I am posting this publicly to honor her for all she does - not just for me, but for all her friends here on the forum. She's a bit shy, but she is almost always around, and she always has something kind to say. If you know her, you already know how special she is. ♥︎

Unfortunately, she's been dealing with some scary health problems lately, and hasn't been on in a few weeks. I wish I could be by her side right now, but since she's halfway across the world, all I can do is write...

I was hoping this thread might make her smile, whenever she feels well enough to come back to us. If you want to say hi, or share any positive experiences you've had with her, or even just post a cute picture, please post a comment below!

Let's show Sabrina how much we love her!

Last edited by SoraPandora; 06-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

I don't know Sabrina very well but she was one of the first people I traded with and I a still here now so it was definitely a good trading experience, I hope she is feeling better soon and can come back to the DPF family.

I haven't traded yet with you, but I do hope you feel better soon Sabrina!

I've done a couple of trades with you, Sabrina, and they've always been pleasant experiences! I really wish you the best in your time of trouble.

PinPics name: Tokaji

Hi Sabrina
    i have been worried about you ,I hope you get better soon ,you are a awesome person ,and loved by everyone
    Judy

SPINDEL CELL MELANOMA SKIN CANCER SURVIVOR

Tiggermickey on pinpics
    Fielder of the nuttiest requests ever
    queen of wrap!!

DisneyPinForum Veteran CCofRR13's Avatar
    Sabrina, you are one of my favorite DPF members. We have traded often and won each others auctions quite a few times. You are such a sweet and thoughtful member of this community. You are definitely missed when you are not here. Wishing health and happiness. I hope to see you around the boards soon. ((HUGS)) Christine

DPF's Keyblade Wielder Purplemandms's Avatar
    Sabrina, you're one of the sweetest people I know, and I hope that you feel better very soon. Here's an adorable video that I hope you enjoy as much as I do:

~*~ VERY busy with school, sorry! Hope to see ya real soon! ~*~
    Tink l Alice in Wonderland l Kingdom Hearts l Almost Anything Book-Related
    Pinpics ID: Purplemandms
    My Pins

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Hope you feel better soon, Sabrina we miss you

Hi Sabrina, we haven't traded in a long time, but you've always been a sweetheart to deal with. Feel better soon!
    Isabel's Most Wanted:

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Sabrina, you are so sweet always doing nice things for your family like trading for a birthday
    present for your brother which our PO system almost lost by sending your package to Sweden.
    You were so patient, even though it meant your brother's present might be late. I will be
    keeping you in my prayers.
    I collect Aristocats, Robin Hood, Fox & the Hound, Cats, Olaf, Rapunzel and pins I like.

Sabrina, I don't know you well, but your kind personality shines through your posts on DPF and I am happy you are here. I hope things start looking up for you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm caw_caw_rawr on PinPics
    I have obtained 49530 (Goofy running) and 118725 (Kevin's Babies PTD)! I'll update my siggy soon.

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear Sabrina is going through a rough time. She's very sweet and always willing to help people out when she can.

Sending as many good, healing vibes as I can.
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

HI Sorapandora, thanks for posting this. Sabrina will be so touched when she reads it

Thank you SiuJerkJai for the new signature

Hi Sabrina,

I miss you. I know you are going through some very scary stuff right now and I hope that everything is going well. I look forward to seeing you on the forums again soon.

Luci says hi! She is going to email you some more cute pictures of herself to help lift your spirits. LOL

Thank you SiuJerkJai for the new signature

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Hi Sabrina, you won my very first auction and we turned it into a multi pin trade. You were so nice to speak with and I enjoyed our conversation about gummi Bears, wuzzles, and Disney afternoon shows, and that darkwing duck pin is still one of my favorites in my collection. My daughter also loved the zaps you gave. I hope you get better soon and are back on DPF!

Sabrina, we've only traded a couple of times so far but it's always been a lovely experience! I miss seeing you around here and hope you have a speedy recovery. <3

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Hi Sabrina - I don't know you personally but I'm sorry to hear what you are going through and have always enjoyed your posts around the forum.

Hope you feel better soon and thank you for all the kindness you share through this hobby in your words and deeds! <3

DisneyPinForum Veteran Dalamara's Avatar
    Sabrina was one of my first pin-friends as well. I now consider her a very dear friend. We also like to exchange gifts and things throughout the entire year. She is SO kind, and thoughtful, and just a genuinely good person. She's been going through so much lately, I just hope things get better for her soon.

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Bump up now that Sabrina is back on the forum. <3
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

DisneyPinForum Veteran teddy_ruxpin's Avatar
    AWW ,This is super sweet of you and so lovely ,Thanks Sara .
    Thank you to everyone who posted on here and to my wonderful friends Sara who wrote the thread ,Crystal who wrote here and Becky who wrote here too,Thanks for caring about me .It means a lot to me.
    I am now home from hospital after being in and out of hospital this year but unfortunately more hospital stays are looming ,another one in about two weeks.
    It's been a horrible year for me so far and no sign of anything getting any better .

[IMG][/IMG]
    this AWESOME signature was made for me by sweetalissum ,thank you !!
    my pinpics name is butterbear

Quote Originally Posted by teddy_ruxpin View Post
    AWW ,This is super sweet of you and so lovely ,Thanks Sara .
    Thank you to everyone who posted on here and to my wonderful friends Sara who wrote the thread ,Crystal who wrote here and Becky who wrote here too,Thanks for caring about me .It means a lot to me.
    I am now home from hospital after being in and out of hospital this year but unfortunately more hospital stays are looming ,another one in about two weeks.
    It's been a horrible year for me so far and no sign of anything getting any better .
    I am glad you're back, but so sorry to hear things aren't better. I missed you a lot. Sending lots of love your way and hoping your luck turns around soon.

:hugs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

DPF's Keyblade Wielder Purplemandms's Avatar
    Ditto to what Sora said, we're sending lots of love and pixie dust and well wishes your way. <3

~*~ VERY busy with school, sorry! Hope to see ya real soon! ~*~
    Tink l Alice in Wonderland l Kingdom Hearts l Almost Anything Book-Related
    Pinpics ID: Purplemandms
    My Pins