Thread: Sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards

DisneyPinForum Veteran Snoffsan's Avatar

Sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards

Is there anyone in here that collects these or play the game? We only miss one card now from having a full set of the ordinary cards and it bugs me!

We have lots of extras so please if anyone have card number 6, would you trade it to us?
    We are also interested in number 9, 19 and 20 because they are not in such a good condition.

Tell us what you are looking for and Ill look through all our extras. We have to many for me to write them all down

We also have an extra Pirates of the Caribbean from Mickeys not so scary halloween party if anyone need it and wants to trade for another limited card. That is the only one we got so we would be interested in any of the others out there. Grails are the Olaf card though. Also really would want any card with Minnie.

Also looking for the last 10 61-70 but know these are hard to find so...

Pinpics Snoffsan

DisneyPinForum Veteran speedwaystar1's Avatar
    I have a few spares , I'll see if it's any you're looking for

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    We have extras as well. I'll post when I get home tonight. I'm sure we can work something out.
    [IMG][/IMG]

DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    I have an extra card number 20, and am looking for a number 17. I am also looking for cards between 61 and 70. I know they are the cards that have to be bought, but if anybody has any extras I have the very merry Christmas party with the Duck nephews and the Halloween party with hitchhiking ghosts to trade. Please PM me if interested.

Snoffsan, tried to PM you but your box is full.

DisneyPinForum Veteran Snoffsan's Avatar
    Sorry about my inbox being full! Its emptied out now.

Also wanted to say that thanks to the amazing TammyH Im we have all the ones we were missing on their way to us.

Still have lots of extra though so if anyone needs any, let me know and Ill check what we have extras of.

Pinpics Snoffsan