Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2017 Sign UPS

Secret Santa 2017 Sign UPS

Program Details

What is It?

• DPF members will essentially be "zapping" other members for the holidays. Members will submit their information to the DPF team which will randomly pair up members --
    • each member will then send a gift to their pairing partner. Be Creative!

How To Enter

• To enter Sign up here: Please PM Ksnuggles with your Name.. Address and your shipping preference (willing to ship overseas yes/no)
    • Please also fill out the detailed Questionaire and post it here in the sign up thread or if you are feeling shy pm it with your address and it will be forwarded to your secret san7a

Requirements

• To Participate in the 2017 Secret Santa, you must:
    • Be 18 or older, unless we receive parental consent
    • have at least 50 non-spamming (i.e. saying hi 50 times in the introduction forum) posts on DisneyPinForum.com,
    • have been a member for at least 90 days(3 months aka 6/20/2017) before signups begin
    • have at least 5 positive trade feedback.
    • You must never have been banned from another exchange on DPF.

There will be a review process for members who would like to join this exchange IF you meet 3 out of the 4 requirements and decisions made on a case by case basis

• Sign-ups close on November 3, 2017.
    • The "monetary value" of the gift should be placed at $20 (or more, if you so choose) not including mailing/packaging costs. This should help with people who do not live near the park(s) when sending a pin from their personal collection or traders. If you elect to send a non-pin gift, please make sure the value of the gift is at least $20. Do keep in mind of the weather if you plan on sending food items, especially chocolate. 
    • YOUR GIFT MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTHENTIC DISNEY PIN.
    • Pairings will be random, do not request to be able to send to a specific member.
    • The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.
    • If you absolutely DO NOT want to ship outside of your country, please choose the correct option in the sign-up form. The best effort will be taken to ensure your preference
    • You must provide a tracking number or proof-of-post (scan/photo of receipt/photo of package, etc). Failure to provide this information will result in (1) negative trade feedback rating.
    • In years past, there have been sour grapes involving recipients not sharing what was they received, especially if the package involved alot of time and effort.Thus for this event, failure to post what you recieve will result in (1) negative "BAH Humbug" trade feedback rating.
    • IF YOU DO NOT Deliver your package to your Secret Santa Recipient, you will earn an automatic 3 month ban from DPF.
    • ALSO IF YOU RECEIVE A 3 month ban you will not be allowed to join another DPF gift exchange until you send a gift to your intended recipient (if you do send out after the ban the restriction will be lifted after one other exchange passes.)
    • PLEASE be courteous and ship your packages on time or as soon as possible. DO NOT Participate if you will not be sending out a gift.
    • All that said, successfully partaking in the event will earn you (1) positive trading feedback.
    • Be creative, be festive, and don't forget to have fun!

What to do After sending package:

• After you send the package off, send an PM to Ksnuggles with the following info:

your name- the sender
      who is the receiver
      Shipper - UPS/FEDEX/USPS
      Tracking Number

• PLEASE INCLUDE PROOF OF SHIPPING (photo or scan of receipt w/ tracking number), Failure to provide this information will result in (1) negative trade feedback rating.

What to Do once I recieve my package:

• YOU MUST post what you recieved in this thread. Failure to post what you recieve will result in (1) negative "BAH Humbug" trade feedback rating.

Deadlines:

• Signups end November 3, 2017
    • Pairing information will be done and pm'd to you by November 10, 2017.
    • Gifts MUST be mailed out by December 15, 2017 domestically (please take into account if you are shipping internationally).
    • Gifts SHOULD reach the recipient by January 5, 2018. If your package is not "accounted" for by this time, you will earn a 3-month ban from DPF. We are giving a grace period for packages to reach their intended recipients. However, this is only intended as a grace period for the POST OFFICE to deliver the packages. Your proof of shipment must show that it was mailed out by December 15, 2018 or you will earn a 1-month ban from DPF.

[IMG][/IMG]

The provided by the AMAZING Davids... Grail Slayer Docfish2u and Speedwaystar1. Thank you both!!!

Pinpics ID: Ksnuggles My Wants ... My Traders

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? (Exact age is not required, just a range)

Pinpics ID:

What do you collect (as far as Disney pins)?

What is your favorite Disney theme for pins?

What is your least favorite Disney theme for pins

Which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?

How long have you been collecting pins?

Why do you collect Disney pins?

What is your favorite Disney theme (not pins!)

What Disney character(s) do you like?

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?

What is your favorite Disney Attraction/Show?

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?

What is your favorite non-Disney movie?

What is your favorite color(s)?

What is your favorite scent(s)

What is your favorite book(s)?

What is your favorite television show(s)?

Who is your favorite singer(s)?

Who is your favorite band(s)?

Do you want any specific book, DVD, blu-ray, CD?

What is your shirt size?

Do you like customized items?

Do you like personalized items?

Other than pins, what do you collect?

Do you have any other Hobbies?

Tell us a little about yourself.
    [IMG][/IMG]

The provided by the AMAZING Davids... Grail Slayer Docfish2u and Speedwaystar1. Thank you both!!!

Pinpics ID: Ksnuggles My Wants ... My Traders

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    Whoo, I love these gift exchanges!

Tessa B

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? (Exact age is not required, just a range)
    Over 30

Main collections - Lion King, Robin Hood, Inside Out, Paris lanyard refresh, Felix+Calhoun (from Wreck-It Ralph), Judy Hopps (from Zootopia), Sword in the Stone animal transformations

Secondary collections - Daisy by herself, Clarabelle by herself, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Capricorn /Aquarius/Year of the Dog/January birthstone (garnet), Michael (Tiki Room parrot), Jake (Rescuers Down Under), Rita (Oliver and Company),
    playing card aces, waffles (the breakfast food)

Animals

What is your least favorite Disney theme for pins?
    Princesses, Tinker Bell, Jessica Rabbit; I also do not collect fantasy pins

All Inside Out pins from the LE15 D23 framed set; Inside Out/Inside Head pin from the Japanese Pixar framed set; Lion King and Zootopia Beloved Tales; LE50 Cheddar to the Rescue framed set; LE50 Toons at the Tiki Room framed set

2005 casually, April 2014 more seriously

Pin collecting allows me to collect lots of my favorite obscure characters that otherwise wouldn't get any merchandise. It also lets me connect with other Disney fans.

What is your favorite Disney theme (not pins!)?
    Hmm....most of my Disney collecting is pins. Probably toys/figurines.

Timon, Robin Hood, Fix-It Felix, Joy, Bing Bong, Sadness, Judy Hopps, Gurgi, Daisy, Clarabelle, Bolt, Mittens, Lexington, Merida, Gadget, Sylvia (from Wander over Yonder), Chelsea (from That's So Raven), Red/Ruby (from Once Upon a Time)

Tinker Bell, Miss Piggy, Jack Sparrow, most of the earlier princesses (not really dislike, just apathetic towards)

Animal Kingdom

Space Mountain (DLR version), Enchanted Tiki Room, Festival of the Lion King, California Screamin'

Lion King, Robin Hood, Inside Out, Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, Rescuers Down Under, Sword in the Stone

Miss Congeniality, A League of Their Own

purple, teal, and silver; I prefer darker jewel-tone shades over lighter pastel shades

What is your favorite scent(s) (lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.)
    cucumber melon, baking, peach, raspberry

Harry Potter series, Redwall series

Firefly, Buffy, 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Rec, Steven Universe, Friends, Once Upon a Time, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Last Man on Earth, Drunk History, Charmed (the first four seasons)

Pink

Savage Garden

*shrugs*

What is your shirt size?
    Large in women's cut, medium in unisex

Yes

Yes

Inside Out memorabilia (especially promo flyers and items from outside the US), Applejack merchandise, Lego minifigs and small sets

Going to Disneyland and Universal Studios, video games (mainly Diablo 3)

I'm a Cali girl born and raised. I've been a Disney fan since I can remember, and one of the first movies I remember seeing in theaters is The Little Mermaid. The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, and Timon is my favorite character of all time (closely followed by Liz Lemon from 30 Rock), though Inside Out and Joy are close behind. One of my favorite pastimes (besides Disney pin trading) is going to Disneyland; I visit an average of around once every three weeks or so.

I love animals, my favorites being meerkats, hammerhead sharks, otters, badgers, and stegosauruses. I'm the person at a party who's in the corner playing with the host's pets.

I am absurdly proud to be a Hufflepuff, and am very happy that I live so close to Universal and can visit Hogwarts often. (I might actually spend a comparable amount of time there as I usually do at Disney, since I live basically across the street.)

I also enjoy participating in Spartan obstacle course racing and jogging my way through 10ks and the occasional half marathon. I participate in many of the runDisney events in California and the Hogwarts Running Club virtual events. I'm not a huge fan of running, but I do very much enjoy the medal you get for completing the race.

I'm vegetarian (including no fish) but I do eat eggs and dairy. I love pretty much anything chocolate peanut butter. I hate cilantro, avocados, and spicy foods.

I don't have a significant other or human children, but I do have a cat son. He's a part Siamese/part Maine Coon bushy-whiskered tuxie named Socks.
    Last edited by timeerkat; 10-04-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif

Yay!!! I can't wait!

Corey P

Pinpics ID:
    Tokaji

Primarily UP! But also: Beauty and the Beast, Brave, Little Mermaid, Beaker and Bunsen and Statler and Waldorf, Fantasia (not 2000), and Disney Afternoon

Funny, unique or scene-based poses

Fab 5, Vinylmation

Currently? The UP Wish You Were Here postcard

On and off since 2009 or so

They act as memories and art/decoration. I also just love the community here!

I'm never sure what to answer here... Food? Disney has some great food!

Oh, just about all of them, minus the ones listed below

Fab 5, Vinylmation, the older princesses

Epcot! Although I really love Magic Kingdom, too

Space Mountain or Tower of Terror, probably?

UP!

Crazy Stupid Love? Butter? Serenity?

Orange and green and blue

Vanilla/Cinnamon

Just about anything by Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett

Doctor Who? 30 Rock?

Hmmmm. I've really been digging the Moana soundtrack, so Auli'i Cravalho

Radiohead, Metric, Kings of Leon

Sandman books 7-10

What is your shirt size?
    Large

Yes

Not usually

Magic the Gathering, books, stories, board games

Drawing, needle felting, web design, board games

I'm a fun-loving guy who just moved into a new house with his wife and two cats (Quinn and Luna - both tortoise shells). I love to spend time outside hiking, swimming, camping, or just reading a book. I love to play board games with friends and family and, if I can make time for it, write stories and poems that I submit to literary journals around the world. One day, I want to travel the world with my wife (we just, finally, got our passports, so that's exciting!), and see (taste) everything the world has to offer.

PinPics name: Tokaji

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine)
    Katrina L.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.

Honestly, a little bit of everything! Though my biggest collections are probably Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare, Jessica Rabbit, and Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, recently my 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, Briar Rose/Forest Friends, and Small World collections have been growing. My Pinpics (sockgnome) will give you the best idea of what I'm looking for You can also look at my past started threads for specific things I'm looking for- like the 4 pins left I need to be a Blue Fairy completist, or the 7 pins left to be a Giselle completist. I also have a post on the "Pins needed to complete sets" thread. I keep these updated!

Fantasia Sprite (2 pins to be a completist!), see above

Pixar (except Brave), Figment, Star Wars, Attractions, Marvel, Fab Five (unless on my wants), and Lion King

My grail signature is up-to-date! You can also look at my Pinpics wants list- anything with a crown over it is a grail!

since 2005

I've collected things since I was a little kid, and I've always loved Disney!

I love Disney artwork- the blue pencil character drawings they do, stuff you can buy at Wonderground Gallery, etc. I'm a big fan of Miss Mindy!

Fantasia Sprite, Centaurettes from Fantasia Pastoral Suite, Alice in Wonderland, Sally from NBC, Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp

Figment, Pixar characters, Donald Duck, Goofy

The original! Also, it's the only one I've been to.

Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians

Anything by Studio Ghibli and directed by Hayao Miyazaki!

Grey, Black and White

I don't buy scented things, since my husband has allergies to pretty much all of them

What is your favorite vacation spot?
    I love visiting Portland and Seattle

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you want to go and why?
    I've always wanted to go to Japan- I love the culture!

Anything by Neil Gaiman or Haruki Murakami

Don't really watch TV

Florence and the Machine, Lana del Ray, anything in that style (indie)

not right now

What is your shirt size?
    L

What do you dislike?
    Souvenir-y stuff: novelty pens and pencils, magnets, keychains, etc.

Do you have any allergies?
    I have a lot of food allergies (including chocolate ), and they've gotten worse recently, so I can't really receive any kind of food/candy. But I really appreciate Starbucks giftcards!

Do you like handmade/homemade items?
    Love them!

Love them!

I'm not a big initial person

I love small vintage items like rouge tins, old typography letters, things like that. I collect other vintage disney items, mostly small things. I would also love to start a collection of Studio Ghibli pins (My Neighbor Totoro, etc.), since I love anything and everything Hayao Miyazaki. I also have a few Hello Kitty pins. And I've gotten into plush Tsum Tsums (not vinyl)- I've been searching for the mini steamboat willie minnie and mickey tsums for ages! And the Mickey and Minnie sheep tsums are grails! Also hoping to find the 2016 HDKL Fun Fair Mickey and Minnie.

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?
    A few years for some of them.

Tell us about yourself.
    I'm an artist and graphic designer, so I always appreciate quality! I love Disney, and I love being a part of this community. My husband and I were planning on leaving on a 18-24 month trip around the world this year, but our plans are currently on hold because I've had some serious health problems that I'm trying to get diagnosed. My life right now is a lot of doctor's visits and blood tests, so I'm really looking forward to participating in some Christmas Cheer!

I'll sign up. Hold this spot for me to answer

DisneyPinForum Veteran CCofRR13's Avatar
    What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). Christine C

next year is the big 5-0

Pinpics ID:
    CCofRR13

Cheshire cat, Cheshire cat with other AIW peeps, Stitch dressed as other characters - those are my main pins (Star Wars for husband, trains/railroad pins for oldest son, and Jack Skellington/Nemo/anything space for youngest son)

Would love to have a Halloween and Christmas collection but not sure I will ever get around to that

59882 - Cheshire cat fortune cookie

little over 3 years

I feel they are little, wearable pieces of Disney art

Cheshire cat, Disney cats, Stitch, most villains - princesses: Belle & Ariel

WDW

Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor

too many

aqua

**I get bad migraines - don't like smelly things - can only mildly stand citrus (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit)

What is your favorite book(s)? too many to name - LOVE reading

Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Shameless, many more

Siouxsie

Siouxsie and the Banshees - 80 goth/industrial

What is your shirt size?
    adult large (xl to be really comfy)

yes

yes

Disney Christmas ornaments and Starbucks coffee mugs from countries/places I've been

reading, photography, hiking

Married mom to two wonderful boys, a Peke-a-Pug named Mr. Miyagi and a grey kitty named Rudy (all boys in my house) - former special ed teacher - back in corporate world (training and event planning). I love traveling and want to see the world. I have been lucky enough to visit WDW about 10 times, one Disney cruise and once to Disneyland Paris. I would love to see all the Disney parks some day. Realistically, Disneyland CA is probably next on our list. I would love to see Disney at Halloween time - seen Disney during Christmas season about 4 times. I'm an animal person - love all animals, especially cats (big and little) - tigers are probably my favorite
    Last edited by CCofRR13; 09-21-2017 at 04:37 AM.

CJ Y., but just plain Merlin will do.

Also, I’m a guy. That seems to come up a lot, hahah!

Oof. I’m 30 now, guys. XD

Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys

Merlin from Sword in the Stone is my primary collection (but also other SitS characters), followed by the Magic Carpet Ride scene from Aladdin (which has evolved into Prince Ali, Carpet, and a little Jafar). Genie has also recently become something of his own collection! Next would be Scrooge McDuck (especially him in the blue coat), then Hercules (focusing on Herc/Meg, but also Pegasus and Hades). There’s also Prince John and Sir Hiss from Robin Hood (though I collect Robin too). And finally we’ve got Pin-Tiquities, or pins that reference real life works of art and/or literature.

There’s also Cogsworth, the Great Mouse Detective, the Jungle Cruise (especially featuring Disney characters on the cruise), and Disney Afternoon as sub-collections.

Is that enough? I think that’s enough, Hahah! Oh, and Star Wars (particularly Disney Characters as SW characters), but that’s basically completed now. :3

I like “specific moment in time” pins. So pins that feature, almost identically, a specific moment from the film. So the Matchmaker on Fire pin from Mulan, or Jasmine in the Sand Timer.
    I also like pins that reference real life works of art, literature, etc. Or pins featuring books in general.
    And crossover pins. Those are fun!

I get really tired of seeing the same pose a million times (I’m so glad I don’t collect Ariel…..)

Any of my Merlin or Archimedes pins on my banner are definitely Holy Grails.

Otherwise I think it would be per collection: Game Show Genie, Figment Thinker, Prince John’s Throne, Scrooge PTD, and Megara Reveal/Conceal

Oh! I’m also only missing two from the JDS Chess set: Silver Minnie (29530) and Silver Pluto (29373)

Since 2013—so not suuuuuper long.

I’ve been a Disneyphile for as long as I can remember. And collecting pins gives me goals and feeds my Pokemon gotta-catch-em-all mentality. Hahah!

I’m a sucker for those sappy scenes (“Ohana means family” gets me every time…) and I LOVE the music (I can rock me some “A Whole New World”. BOTH parts!)

Merlin, Archimedes, Mim, Aladdin / Prince Ali, Jasmine, Genie, Jafar, Carpet, the Sultan, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, Darkwing Duck, the Gummi Bears (ZUMMI!!!!!), Prince John, Sir Hiss, Robin Hood, Hercules, Megara, Hades, Pegasus.

I’m picky about Stitch, Figment, and Donald. But I do like them. <3

Do Kingdom Hearts characters count? Because Sora is my baby….

And I do love some general villains: Maleficent, Ursula, Scar, etc.

Tinkerbell, Jessica Rabbit, the Fab Five (save for a little Donald here or there), most NBC (I like the movie, but not really enough for the pins), most Marvel (though the movies are fun), most Pixar (except for Wall-E <3), not much for the Muppets…

You know, my answer has changed since last Secret Santa! I’ve really grown fond on Animal Kingdom (and not because of Pandora, but it’s super cool, for sure). I just think it has the best atmosphere and layout. EPCOT gets super toasty, and Magic Kingdom is just a bear to get into, hahah! And Studios is so small now, I think I’m going to have to go with Animal Kingdom. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/CJ/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Surprisingly, the Finding Nemo Musical is REALLY good at Animal Kingdom… As far as rides go, I love Everest, Tower of Terror, the Jungle Cruise. I’m pretty easy to please. Hahha!

I think Fantasmic, though, will always be the best show. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/CJ/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Sword in the Stone, Aladdin, Hercules, Great Mouse Detective, Lilo and Stitch (ohana…….), Robin Hood, Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Mulan, Zootopia, Moana, Wall-E…

Oh geez…I don’t know. XD Um… Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, How to Train your Dragon, the new X-Men movies. I’m sure there are more, but I always clam up on this. XD

I also just watched the anime movie “Your Name” and pretty much bawled my way through the second half. It was incredible.

Blue. Just a standard blue. Although turquoise/aqua is nice too. And Blue + Silver is my favorite color combo (RAVENCLAW PRIDE!!!)

I’m pretty with scents because most make me sneeze. But sugar cookie/vanilla is pretty safe. DEFINTIELY NOT PEPPERMINT PLEASE.

Sweet lord….. Um…. Harry Potter, Mary Stewart’s Merlin Trilogy, The Secret Garden, Shakespeare’s King Lear, Ready Player One…

I’m working on my Ph.D. in literature, so this list could be horrifically long. Hahah! I’m studying Victorian Children’s literature, and have studied Arthurian and Shakespeare. So anything that even remotely falls in those categories would be great. And SOME Young Adult stuff….SOME….

Arrow, the Flash, Supergirl, Once Upon a Time, Merlin, Sherlock, Gotham.

STEVEN UNIVERSE.

I’m really easy to please with TV shows (I own “Terra Nova” for crying out loud…). But I don’t like super realistic dramas or cop shows (like CSI or Law and Order).

I’m also a solid anime fan: Black Butler, Gundam, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, just about anything by CLAMP (Especially xxxHolic), Romeo x Juliet, Scrapped Princess, Princess Tutu (shut up, it’s good!), Soul Eater, D. Grey Man, Death Note (rewatching that now!)

Sara Bareilles, Maroon 5… Um…mostly Broadway. Hahah!

My ipod would say that my favorite band is Original Broadway Cast… So do with that what you will. XD

Wreck-It Ralph! I always seem to take it out of my Amazon cart. xD
    And, for the sake of it, Tiger and Bunny Season 2. Hahah!

What is your shirt size?

XL is safe. Large if it runs small, but XL is probably safest.

Yes I do! <3

Yes I do! But customized for Merlin. ;P

Pokemon. Charmander is my buddy! So is Growlithe/Arcanine… And Farfetch’d… And Lapras… And Lucario…. And Snorlax….

That list could get really long really fast. XD

I’m also a newly obsessed Steven Universe fan. So anything with Steven, Lion, or Pearl (best gem…) is a major want. XD

My boyfriend and I go out almost every evening to go Pokemon Training, so Pokemon Go has become a pretty substantial hobby.
    I love video games especially, though I don’t get to play them much because of school. Kingdom Hearts is probably the best video game ever (Pokemon is a way of life…). But I also love the classic Final Fantasy games (IV and IX are the best ever. Vivi…..<3). And Fire Emblem (still playing through the new one) and other tactics games.
    I love dragons (especially western/European style (so four legs and wings)) and also collect old books. Comes with the medieval literature background, hahah!

Well, I’m a college professor teaching Composition and Literature. Also a student, studying for my Ph.D in Victorian Children’s Literature. I have a grey tabby cat (Isee), and a wonderful boyfriend who is a scientist (“GEOLOGIST!” he shouts from the living room, XD) who patiently and lovingly puts up with my madness. Now that we live in Tampa, I get to go to Disney about once a week, and we’ve made the (traitorous) journey to Universal a few times as well (HARRY POTTEEEEEEEERRRRR). Honestly, doing pin pickups is just an excuse to go to the parks all the time :P
    Last edited by MerlinEmrys; 10-04-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

DisneyPinForum Veteran Disneychildwithin's Avatar

Yay!

Lucy F.

Over 31, but to my kids forever 18

Pinpics ID:
    Disneychildwithin

Everything! I really wish I could focus...

I'm a sucker for spinners and scene's or jumbo pins

Probably Cars and Planes, who Framed Roger Rabbit, pins with too much writing and/or dates

All in my siggy!

For as long as I can remember, but a lot more active now that I've joined this board...thanks...lol

They make me happy, they're like little pieces of art.

Dolls!

All BAtB, Nana, Croc, pretty much all princesses, Walle, Villains especially Mali, Evil Queen, Hades, Madame Mim and Yzma, Figaro, Genie, Copper and Todd, Lion King, Stitch invades/Guest Stars, Robin Hood, SitS...see, I told ya I have issues! lol

Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Cars, Planes, Tinker Bell/Fairies, Pete's Dragon, Reluctant Dragon, Winnie the Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, Wreck it Ralph, The Muppets, Herbie...

Magic Kingdom with Animal Kingdom close behind

Gotta go with Flight of the Avatar and I especially love the BatB restaurant, not sure if that counts...

Oh goodness...Robin Hood, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, BatB, TLM, Aladdin, Mulan, Hercules, Super Hero movies...

Dirty Dancing, anything with Patrick Swayze! lol Harry Potter Series, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Trilogy

All shades of blue, burgundy and a baby chick yellow

Clean soapy scents

Harry Potter, Agatha Christie novels

Lots of mystery/detective shows...Castle, Murder she wrote, Sherlock, Blue Bloods...also like Doctor Who and Supernatural

Don't really have a favorite, but I love songs from many different artists

The Beatles and a medley of classic rock and 80's pop bands

I've been after the Star Wars dvd/blu-ray set

What is your shirt size?

Women's S Juniors L

Sure

Why not! I'll be like Laverne and Shirley

Dolls (Barbie, Integrity Fashion Royalty, Disney, MH), snowglobes, ornaments, Figurines...Harry Potter and Superhero stuff that catches my fancy...

Besides doll collecting, I enjoy reading when I can

I'm a stay at home mother of 4 with my oldest just starting college. No idea what I want to be when I grow up but now that my youngest is in school it's time to figure it out! I've loved Disney since childhood and just never outgrew it. Happy to share my excitement with my kids, who sometimes think I'm nuts. I enjoy reading murder/mystery books as well as fantasy. I've become somewhat of a recluse, go out only if I absolutely have to. I'm pretty antisocial even on social media, but do like people coming over though.

Last edited by Disneychildwithin; 09-22-2017 at 10:55 AM.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Count me in!

Shaya R.

Pinpics ID:

Spr175psu

My Main collections – Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Hercules, Emperor’s New Groove, Splash Mountain

My Daughter’s Main Collections – Princesses (especially Ariel), Princes (especially Eric), Chip & Dale, Pooh Bear, Marie, anything she finds cute, which is everything. She loves animals, like Thumper, Miss Bunny, Flower, etc.

Secondary Collections – Gaston, Piece of Disney History, Mochi (one left!), Stitch

Characters interacting in funny, unique ways, and out of their traditional element. Also Characters on rides (especially Splash Mountain)

Tinkerbell, Jessica Rabbit, Vinylmation, Fab 5 unless unique interaction or on a ride.

WDI Villain Profile – Hades
    Also the Gaston and Headless Horseman
    Also 28299, 28618, Hercules BT, Hades PTD, Pegasus PTD, Hercules and Hera DS Europe, Moana Marquee

My wife also loves the Southern Belle pins, like the Donald and Daisy one.

Casually started in May, 2014. More seriously in October, 2015.

It started out as a way to commemorate the trips that I took with my family. We took my daughter to Disney World for the first time when she was 15 months old. It then evolved into a way for me to connect and bond with her, to talk about pins, to teach her about trading, to teach her about determining value. By this point, I was completely hooked and the collection took off as we both found things that we enjoyed. Being an attorney, I enjoy negotiating, doing research, and communicating with others. Pin collecting encompasses all of those things, as well as my additional need stemming back to Pokemon days to “catch ‘em all”. I have always been a collector, from GI Joe’s to pocket watches to pins, and many other things in between. I'm not a hoarder, I swear!

Anything my daughter enjoys. Right now, that is tsum tsums, palace pets, and Descendants.

Mr. Toad, Hercules, Meg, Pooh Bear, Li Shang (Be a Man is 2nd only to Circle of Life IMO), Brer Rabbit, Dale (I’m Team Dale, my wife is Team Chip, and my daughter is Team Clarice), Goofy, and of course, Kronk!

Tinkerbell, Jessica Rabbit, not really too many I don’t like.

Animal Kingdom. Epcot during F&W is seasonally my #1, though.

Flight of Passage!! Splash Mountain and Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride (tied for 2nd). Additional runners up include Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest, California Screamin’, Tower of Terror, and yes, I’ll say it, Small World!

We also have heated discussions in our house about which is the better parade: Festival of Fantasy or Soundsational Parade. And then my wife mentions Spectromagic and then it's on. But then I say Paint the Night and the debate ends.

We also love Finding Nemo the Musical, Festival of the Lion King

Lion King. Also love Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Emperor’s New Groove, Up, Big Hero 6, Moana, Descendants 1 and 2, but I can really watch any Disney movie and be completely enthralled.

It’s still Lost in Translation after all of these years.

Blue

Wilderness Lodge (if you’ve stayed/visited there, you know what I mean)

I don’t read for fun anymore, but it used to be This Side of Paradise, followed by Great Gatsby, A Farewell to Arms, Gertrude, and Steppenwolf.

Lost is my #1 of all-time, closely followed by Twin Peaks, Game of Thrones, Seinfeld, Simpsons, American Horror Story (the first season), Luther, Sherlock, Happy Valley, Bloodline, Broadchurch.

Don’t really listen to music as much anymore, but would have to say Matt Nathanson. If you ever get the chance to see him live, definitely go because he is hysterical.

Mumford & Sons (the first two albums), also a lot of Classic Rock.

No, thank you.

What is your shirt size?

Men’s L

Not really

Not really

I try to only maintain one collection at a time, so pins it is. As a family, we collect tsum tsums, palace pets, Fairytale Designer Dolls.

Above all else, spending as much time with my family as I can.

I’ve been married for 6 years to my best friend. We got engaged at Disney World aboard the Grand 1 Yacht during Wishes, so Disney has always had a special place in our hearts. We have a beautiful 4-year-old daughter, who insists that she will be the only one. And that’s fine by us. We also have two Persian cats and about to get a third for my daughter’s next birthday.

I am a tax attorney, but my dream job is to talk pins all day at the Frontierland Trading Post or maybe at DLR if I can convince the better half to move to LA (or San Diego).

We live in the Northern Virginia area, so we love going to the museums, zoos, and simply taking in the culture every chance we get.

I am originally from New York City, so I’m a huge Yankees and Jets fan (don’t judge!). I also am a die-hard Penn State football, Cornell hockey, and Syracuse basketball fan.

I had recently somewhat of a health scare so I have been working hard to get back into shape. I will be doing my first 10K, and I mean first ever, at Disney World in January. Wish me luck!

Oh, and for fun, I learn the fast parts to Disney songs to make my daughter smile. Examples include Maui rap during “Your Welcome”, Sebastian listing what instruments all of the various fish play in “Under the Sea”, Harry Hook part during “What’s My Name?” in Descendants 2 (if you don’t know what I mean, consider yourself lucky. I have seen this movie about 50 times already and it came out in July. We also have the soundtrack on repeat in the car).

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer chubs191's Avatar

Sarah W.

Pinpics ID:

Chubs191

18-24

Ariel, Anna, Yzma, Meet the Robinsons, Art and Science, Doctor Strange.

What is your favorite Disney theme for pins?s

Art, whether it be animation, 3D, painting, ect.

(Definitely the mouse)

Since 2004.

For the memories. Whenever I see a keeper pin, I remember who I traded it with, where I was when I got it, what it took me to get there. Those are really special to me.

I feel like great art on anything is my favorite. I buy Dooney purses, Disney dolls, prints when their art is what makes them shine.

Ariel, Anna, Yzma, and Doctor Strange

Tokyo Disney Sea. Although I've never gone, it contains Atlantica! I'd love to go there some day!

Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and the Peoplemover!

All-Time: The Little Mermaid
    Favorite Art Direction: Sleeping Beauty
    Favorite Music: Hunchback
    Favorite Story: Wreck-It-Ralph

The Producers Movie Musical Movie Spectacular!

Hmmm...

Something very light, non-flowery. I have allergies that get aggravated by strong scents.

I don't think I have one right now. I love Harry Potter and LOTR.

Psych, 30 Rock, and Scrubs.

Podcasts: Hello From the Magic Tavern and The Adventure Zone

Robert Plant, Ella Fitzgerald, Julie Andrews, Bette Midler, Bernadette Peters, Roger Bart, Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Girls Generation, Big Bang.

In Service to the Mouse: My Unexpected Journey to Becoming Disneyland's First President

The Imagineering Pyramid: Using Disney Theme Park Design Principles to Develop and Promote Your Creative Ideas

Walt Disney's First Lady of Imagineering Harriet Burns

The Art and Flair of Mary Blair (Updated Edition): An Appreciation (Disney Editions Deluxe)
    (Available on Disney Movie Rewards right now)

Also looking for just the trivia cards to The Disney Trivia Game 2: The Sequel.

What is your shirt size?

2x

Does Ariel love the land?

Does Anna love Chocolate?

The Disney Store limited edition dolls, vinylmations, tsum tsums, unique art supplies.

Yes! As Walt once said, "I make a lot of things." I say things but here's a shortlist: OOAK dolls, fine art, 3d renderings, props, ect.

I am a student working part time at the Disney Store and tutoring on the side as well. I love creativity and greatly admire it in others. I have a 5 year old dog, who is my sweet boy! I enjoy Disney history and trivia as well!
    Last edited by chubs191; 09-21-2017 at 11:40 AM.

What is your name?
    Sara H. I also go by Sora.

Age?
    32. But I feel more like 12.

Too many themes to mention! My largest collections are Figaro and Peter Pan. Then there's Lucifer, Chip & Dale, Alice in Wonderland, The Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Princess Minnie, Halloween, and Hanukkah. And I have a small, beloved collection of characters reading books.

Just one character, with no background, special effects, or writing. The simpler, the better.

I don’t like most pins that have writing or dates on them. I’m also not crazy about pins with dangling or slider features.

They're marked under PinPics and displayed in my signature.

Like five years? It's been quite a while. And no end in sight!

They remind me to think happy thoughts! I started collecting pins because I found them pretty, and I enjoyed pin trading with cast members. But I stuck with this hobby because of the wonderful people I've met, and the friendships I've made (mostly thanks to this forum)!

I love just about anything Disney.

Figaro from Pinocchio. Lucifer from Cinderella. All the "good guys" from Peter Pan. Chip & Dale. Gadget. Belle and Beast. Madam Mim from the Sword in the Stone. The Dormouse from Alice in Wonderland. Percy from Pocahontas. Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Lucky from 101 Dalmatians. Jane from Tarzan. Mickey and Minnie. And those are just some of my favorites!

I’m not a big fan of any characters from Tim Burton’s Alice movies, Frozen, Brave, The Emperor’s New Groove, Cars, Finding Nemo, The Princess and the Frog, The Muppets, or Star Wars. I also cannot stand Terk from Tarzan, B.E.N. from Treasure Planet, Maui from Moana, or the evil dogs from Up.

Disneyland. (I've only been to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.) My favorite rides and attractions are The Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, It's a Small World, the Enchanted Tiki Room, and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (R.I.P.). I dream of visiting Disneyland Paris one day!

Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Alice (1951), Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, 101 Dalmatians, Aladdin, Cinderella, Tangled, Zootopia, Pocahontas… (The list goes on, I really love almost all of them. Especially the classics.)

Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jaws, Beetlejuice, The Princess Bride, Stand by Me, An American Werewolf in London, Pet Sematary, Halloween, The Birds, The Breakfast Club, the live-action “Peter Pan” movie that came out in 2003… I also love Anastasia, The Song of the Sea, The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, and a bunch of other animated films.

I really love black and white together - stripes, polka dots, or dalmatian print. I also love royal blue, purple, and pink.

What is your favorite scent(s)?
    Vanilla and sandalwood, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, gingerbread.

What is your favorite vacation spot?
    Of the places I've been - Alaska and Sweden. I also love the Bay Area in California.

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you want to go and why?
    I’m dying to visit England, Ireland and France. I'm interested in the UK for the scenery, the culture, and the mythology. I’m interested in France for the art, the food, the shopping - and Disneyland Paris.

Series: Harry Potter, Peter and the Starcatchers, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Chronicles of Narnia, Fables...
    Solo: The Princess Bride. The Little Prince. A Little Princess. Little Women. Peter Pan. Anything by Neil Gaiman or Roald Dahl.

Game of Thrones, Bob’s Burgers, The Twilight Zone, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, Criminal Minds.

Tori Amos was my idol in high school. I also love Cat Stevens, Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Roger Miller, and Buddy Holly.

Nirvana, The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Smiths, Violent Femmes, She & Him, Pixies, Rilo Kiley.

If I think of one, I'll add it to my list!

What is your shirt size?
    Women’s L or XL, depending on the fit… but I would prefer not to receive clothing. (I’d feel bad if it didn’t fit!)

Do you like handmade/homemade items?
    I LOVE handmade items of any kind.

Sure.

They're okay!

Art prints; beautiful books; Jim Shore figurines; Harry Potter merchandise; Momiji dolls; Sanrio stuff; blind bag keychains.
    (I am trying not to buy any more plush toys or tsum tsums! LOL.)

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?
    Many, many moons.

Tell us about yourself.

I am an animal lover and a bookworm: My favorite animals are cats and pugs. (I'm also a big fan of bats, sharks, wolves, and other misunderstood critters.) I read all kinds of books - fiction and nonfiction - but most of my favorites tend to be children's stories. I also enjoy photography - and writing, when inspiration hits. I love cute things in general, and creepy things, and things that are both cute and creepy.

I live with my mom, and my grandmother lives next door. I don't have a steady job but I enjoy doing volunteer work when I have the energy - especially with kids and the mentally disabled. I was raised Jewish, but these days consider myself more of a Pagan. I am obsessed with Autumn and Winter, and am one of those lunatics who decorate for the holidays months ahead of time. I am interested in all religions, and I celebrate everything.

If you are worried about what to get me - DON'T BE. I am easily pleased - I love so many things! If you can't get me a pin from my wants list, I'd be happy with a trader. If you don't have much money right now - make me something! I really enjoy participating in gift exchanges like these, year round - so I keep a constantly updated wish list here: https://www.elfster.com/profile/view/15467872. Feel free to check it out if you need ideas.
    Last edited by SoraPandora; 09-21-2017 at 07:13 PM.

(#38233 acquired! Yay!)
    PinPics: My Wants ~ My Trades
    e-mail: sorapandora@AOL.com

Despite my parcel nearly going AWOL last year, it did turn up eventually, so I'd love to participate if you would allow me to.

Stephanie Mc

What is your age range?

Pinpics ID

Loomi

I collect The Lion King primarily and I have side collections of Djali from Hunchback, and Jock from Lady and the Tramp.

Animals, I also like Christmas theme pins. But I really really try to stick to my themes, otherwise I would collect too many things!

Dated pins, unless they fit in my collections

Mufasa quote pin 'Remember Who You Are'
    Djali and Pluto Disney Adventures pin (pinpics 107200)
    Other grails are in my sig and marked on pinpics. Pinpics is up to date.

Probably around 4 years or so now

I am a hoarder. Pins are small and easy to store! My mum started it off. Blame her.

Uhhhh. I'm weak for things that are cute, or animal related. Nice graphic designs or artwork. And bunnies.

Mufasa, Djali, Jock, Eeyore, Sven, Thumper, Miss Bunny, Marshmallow
    I also have a soft spot for Winnie the Pooh. My Grandad died a little less than a year ago and we were very close, and WTP reminds me of him. One of the first things I remember him giving me is a massive hardbound book of the A.A.Milne illustrated stories and it's very special to me.

Snow White, Fab 5

Florida

I have only been once, so I don't really have a favourite. I have a soft spot for the Be Our Guest restaurant though, as I got engaged there.

The Lion King. But I also love to watch Mulan, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Big Hero 6, Up, Hunchback of Notre Dame...

HARRY POTTER, The Road to El Dorado, Anastasia, Pitch Perfect

Grey! xD

I love vanilla, as well as fresh scents like cotton or linen. I hate lavender and cinnamon, they make me feel sick.

The Shadow of the Wind, however I am also a massive Potter nerd

I rarely watch TV but I do like Nashville, Game of Thrones, Glee and Stranger Things

I like Phil Collins

Maroon 5

Nope!

What is your shirt size?
    Medium

Yes

Yes

I collect Tsum Tsums (DS or parks only), Jim Shore's Disney Traditions, Funko Pops, tea cups, art books, mugs (although I get told off for buying them as I have so many), stuff shaped like bunnies

I like to draw, I'm very active on Deviantart.com as I'm part of a wolf group, I don't go out much but when I do I like to go find places to eat nice food. I've recently started running.

I am Stephanie, I'm 26 and from sunny England. I'm now a receptionist, but I am a trained graphic designer so I love cool design stuff/typographic prints/artwork. I love beautiful stationery / art prints / notebooks.I'm sarcastic, I love silly jokes and puns. I am obsessed with dogs and love anything about dogs or featuring dogs or shaped like a dog. My favourite kinds of dogs are droopy faced dogs. I have a rottweiler cross mastiff named Pickle, and a Netherland Dwarf x Lionhead rabbit called Stilton. You can see them (and my other hobbies and likes) on my instagram, www.instagram.com/loomimac. I also love things about rabbits or featuring rabbits or shaped like a rabbit LOL. My favourite scene from the Lion King is I Just Can't Wait To Be King and I am weak for anything featuring Simba with the mane of red leaves. I'm always cold so I love warm fluffy socks. I'm 200% obsessed with Harry Potter, I have a Deathly Hallows tattoo and consider myself a Gryffindor. I am a choco-holic though I hate anything with peanuts or fruit in. I am deathly afraid of butterflies. I love flamingo's! I am a Pokemon fan, my favourite is Raichu but I also really love Eeveelutions and Wigglytuff. My favourite dinosaur is the diplodocus. I like candles.

Thank you SweetAlissum for the wonderful sig! <3
    61096: Jock and Scamp is FOUND
    I only collect Lion King, Djali and Jock. Pinpics: Loomi

DisneyPinForum Veteran Dalamara's Avatar
    Yay, I'm in too!!! I love these swaps! I'll update with the questionnaire later on.

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine): Erin H.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? (Exact age is not required, just a range):
    upper 20s

Pinpics ID: watzshakinbacon

What do you collect (as far as Disney pins)? Belle (if the other characters are on the pin, it's fine), Dumbo, Maleficent, DLR PODH (my newest collection!), and Wall-E

What is your favorite Disney theme for pins? uh.. puns? I really like PODHs/ newest and favorite collection?

What is your least favorite Disney theme for pins? fab5 (unless it's mickey/minnie couple), live action pins

Which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? WDI Maleficent profile (#118191), Belle masterpiece (#40542)

How long have you been collecting pins? Since Dec 2016 (almost one year!)

Why do you collect Disney pins? I like the thrill of the hunt, I love Disney, and now I love the community (DPF!) that I have found through pins.

What is your favorite Disney theme (not pins!): underdog/ coming of age/ rite of passage stories (which is like.. every Disney movie)

What Disney character(s) do you like? Belle, Dumbo, Maleficent

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Peter Pan & Co, Oliver & Co, Cinderella, Snow White, Fab 5, Haunted Mansion, NBC .. I just don't prefer them, I guess

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Now that I've visited DLR and WDW, I think Animal Kingdom is my favorite

What is your favorite Disney Attraction/Show? Flight of passage (Avatar ride). omg -- I cried when I rode it. so beautiful

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? BatB (I like animated and live action), Moana, Tangled, Frozen

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Mean Girls, Moulin Rouge

What is your favorite color(s)? shades of pink

What is your favorite scent(s) honeydew lemonade (I think it was a limited edition from Bath and Body works), cucumber melon, perfumes from Marc Jacobs (Daisy, Dot), Chanel Chance

What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter Series <3 <3 <3

What is your favorite television show(s)? Bob's Burgers, Game of Thrones, American Dad, currently Agents of SHIELD

Who is your favorite singer(s)? meh, I only listen to Disney music and Broadway musicals.. I guess Idina Menzel?

Who is your favorite band(s)? Pink Martini

Do you want any specific book, DVD, blu-ray, CD? no

What is your shirt size? women's medium

Do you like customized items? yes!

Do you like personalized items? yes!

Other than pins, what do you collect? American quarters/ dollar coins (missing: American Samoa, Mariana Islands, and Guam; and a LOT of America is Beautiful and presidents), pressed pennies from my travels, NASA/ space pins.

Do you have any other Hobbies? crafting (mainly crocheting these days), geocaching, letterboxing

Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently a masters student in mechanical engineering. My goal is to work as an Imagineer in their research and development department in robotics. If I can't get there directly, I'll try a more roundabout way by working in an aerospace company first. I love to craft/ crochet, but lately my hands have started aching (maybe excessive phone usage?). I used to have lots of dogs and now I don't have any. It's not a good time for me to have one now, but I think I'd want a dachshund in the future. I also love foxes; my Girl Scout camp name was Foxxy. I am passionate about helping others in their professional development, especially my peers at school. I also love volunteering in STEM outreach, especially when I can serve as a role model for young girls. Finally, I am a Christian and have been trying to grow in my faith. I think it sometimes seems paradoxical for a STEM person to also be religious, but I don't see the discrepancies. Through DPF (not just pins), I have really experienced a community setting of generous, warm-hearted people who all love pins. I love that I can be a part of this and share my passion with you all.
    Last edited by watzshakinbacon; 10-05-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

DisneyPinForum Veteran Ventchick's Avatar
    I'm in! I'll do the questionnaire later!

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar
    sign me up!
    Get cash back on your everyday online purchases. Click here for details!

Interested in getting a $200 Disney Gift Card after spending $500 in 3 months? Contact me via PM!

DisneyPinForum Veteran maiarebecca's Avatar
    Maia

Pinpics ID:
    maiarebecca

My main collection is Jungle Cruise. I also collect It's a Small World, Wall-E, Eeyore, and Dopey

Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World

Walt - is that wrong? I just think it's sometimes jarring to see a human photo among a bunch of animated characters.

I don't really have one. I just have fun adding to my collection.

I started trading with cast members a few years ago and had so much fun with it that I couldn't wait to go back and do it again. After a trip at the beginning of this year I decided to look online to see if there was anywhere I could trade outside of the parks... And thus an addiction was born!

It's like a treasure hunt looking through books full of pins (or even photos of pins) to find something you are looking for. And who doesn't love treasures?!?! Also I like shiny objects.

I don't think I have one.

Wall-E, Eeyore, The seven dwarfs (especially Dopey)

What's not to love?

The Magic Kingdom. It's just so... magical! I mean it even has MAGIC in its NAME!!!!

The jungle cruise is my favorite because I love love love love love cheesy puns (and witty ones are good too)!

I also love it's a small world because I have a fond memory of making my mom ride it 100 times in a row as a kid. (Poor mom... I wonder how that experience ranks in her memory!)

Wall-E!

I like Rom Coms mostly. I don't know if I have a favorite, though.

What is your favorite Disney movie that you don't think of as actually being a Disney movie but like enough to add your own question about it?
    I love Star Wars. Although i don't collect Star Wars pins. I have a ton of Star Wars Lego though!

Purple. Also quite fond of pink. And glitter. Love me some glitter. #Princess

I'm not really into scents.

I think I read twitter more than anything else. Does that count?

Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Friends, Seinfeld (It doesn't have to have aired live in the last decade, right? )

I can't really think of one. I have a ton of bands I love.

Barenaked Ladies, Guster, Green Day, most 90's bands (see question #2!)

There is not one I really have my eye on.

What is your shirt size?
    I don't wear a ton of t-shirts, so I'll just say n/a

Sure!

Sure!

I live in a pretty small space, so it's hard to collect too much.

I go to a lot of concerts. That's probably my biggest hobby, if it counts as one. There are a bunch of bands I love to see, and if any of my friends are going to a concert they can count on me to tag along!

I like board games (the nerdy strategy ones), but don't play nearly as often as I'd like to.

I love arts and crafts projects, although I'm by no means an artist... Wine and Paint nights are awesome, as they combine two incredibly wonderful things! I have tubs full of craft supplies under my bed!

I travel as often as I can swing it. Mostly US but occasionally internationally. I pretty much say "yes" whenever any friend asks if I want to go to anywhere. My two favorite destinations are (you'll never guess this one...) Disney World and (you probably actually wouldn't guess this one...) Las Vegas. What can I say? I love magical fictitious worlds!

As for work, I'm an Actuary. For those who don't know what it is (pretty much everyone), it basically means I work with probabilities and statistics and should know better than to love Las Vegas!

DisneyPinForum Veteran Ventchick's Avatar
    What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine) Savannah K.

Pinpics ID:

Ventchick

Truthfully, a bit of everything. My favorite is Alice in Wonderland (the original). I also collect stand-alone characters (no background, words, etc... just the character in a full body pose).

I like things with glitter, PODMs and PODHs from WDW.

Also, my hubby collects Star Wars pins, but because he's completely blind, we search for ones he can feel. I want to get him some of the vehicle/ship pins that stand up, but I haven't been able to yet.

Probably PODMs and PODHs

Not a huge fan of words/dates and I'm not too big on dangle elements.

The holiest of holy grails is pin #17180
    But my siggy is updated and has most of my current grails on it.

Since 2013.

Because SHINY!!!! But seriously... shiny... hahaha
    Actually, I collect them because they are like little pieces of wearable art, plus I've made so many new friends through this hobby!

Postcards, Snow Globes, Lithographs, jewelry, and sewing projects with Disney themes.

Pretty much into all of them.

I wouldn't say that I dislike any, but I'm not a huge fan of the Fab. 5

Magic Kingdom

Great Movie Ride (RIP), Splash Mountain, pretty much all the rides with old school animatronics.

Alice in Wonderland, Return to Oz, Mary Poppins, all the old classic animated movies... but also new stuff. Let's just say "yes" to this question. They're all my favorites.

Fried Green Tomatoes, Wizard of Oz, any Rankin Bass production

Green, Blue, Yeplow, Orange

Cranberry Orange... but I'm sensitive to smells, so that's probably not the way to go.

All of the Wizard of Oz series.

Bobs Burgers, King of the Hill, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, cooking competitions, British comedies, crime/medical dramas, He-Man

Too many to list

Too many to list... but mostly 80s.

I'd love the Bobs Burgers coloring book or album

What is your shirt size?

2XL

yep!

Not too much, depending on what it is.

postcards, lithos, Disney stuff, wizard of Oz, and I Love Lucy

I'm a crafter. I love to make miniatures for dollhouse, I adore cross-stitching (I need some more Disney kits!). I love to paint, build, craft, pretty much anything.

I'm married with four cats. My hubby is blind, and I have panic disorder. We pretty much don't go very many places, simply because of my panic... but I'm working on it. I'm a Christian that loves all people and tries to live in such a way that I please God. I love animals, children, and helping other people as much as I possibly can. I'm a ventriloquist (hence the name Ventchick) and I used to do a lot of puppetry and clowning. My clown name was Bubbles and I was not a terrifying clown lol. I love to sing, be weird, play video games and board games, and spend time with my family and friends.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    I'm in!! The Secret Santa's here have been a highlight for me. I love trying to put together a nice gift for my recipient.

What is your name? (first name withinitial of last name is fine).
    Tammy H

What is your age range? Under 18?18 - 30? Over 31? (Exact age is not required, just a range)
    uhh…. Over 31. ;-)

Pinpics ID: TammyH

What do you collect (as far asDisney pins)?
    Haunted Mansion,Carl & Ellie, Mickie & Minnie (couples), Mona, Events I’ve attended

What is your favorite Disney themefor pins?
    Couples and HauntedMansion

What is your least favorite Disneytheme for pins
    Princesses

Which pin(s) do you consider yourHoly Grail?
    TheJiminy Cricket PWO 30th Anniversarypin. Or the Carl & Ellie DSSH

How long have you been collectingpins?
    Since 2000, butmostly since 2008

They make me smile.

What is your favorite Disney theme(not pins!)
    Haunted Mansion

What Disney character(s) do youlike?
    HM ghosts, Carl& Ellie, Mickey, Goofy,

What Disney character(s) do youdislike?
    Stitch, Princesses,Jack & Sally

Which Disney theme park is yourfavorite?
    MK

What is your favorite DisneyAttraction/Show?
    Parades, fireworks,Haunted Mansion

What is your favorite Disneymovie(s)?
    Moana,Up, Avengers Universe movies, ISO

What is your favorite non-Disneymovie?
    Harry Potter

Blue/Turquoise

What is your favoritescent(s)
    Vanilla, citrus

Vanilla and Citrus

What is your favorite televisionshow(s)?
    right now, BlackList. And always Doctor Who.

Do you want any specific book, DVD,blu-ray, CD?
    Nope

What is your shirt size?
    XL

They're ok.

They're ok.

Other than pins, what do youcollect?
    Baking books, HarryPotter items

Baking and cooking,reading

I’m a mom of 2 teenboys, live in Ohio and travel to WDW as often as the budget allows (once a year– sometimes more). My house is as “Disney” as my husband will allow. Right now,I’m searching for a “theme” for my pins. I have LOTS of pins, but no real themeto them all -- I think I'm going to start concentrating on Haunted Mansion...or Doug from UP... or Moana... or "couples".... (you see how thisgoes) . I did collect Hidden Mickey pins, but with all the scrappers, I’m notdoing that anymore. I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to displaymy pins in the house.

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL YEAR!!!

Hann Regan

18-30

Pinpics ID: Tsuki

My main collections include Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland, Lion King (mainly Scar), Shere Khan , Bagheera, Epcot food and wine festival, Halloween, weddings, Dumbo, Brother Bear, Dinosaur, Food, Bolt and Lucifer.

I love Halloween pins but I've started to look out for Disney wedding pins as me and my partner plan to have our honeymoon at WDW so I'd like to make a wedding lanyard for us when we go. So yes Halloween, couples, PTD and Epcot Food and Wine festival.

Fab 5 (unless it's Minnie and Mickey in a wedding outfit), Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Live action films (including marvel), It's a small world, Star Wars (I share a PP account with my partner and he collects SW pins) and Thanksgiving (only because I don't celebrate it. No offence to anyone here.)

I have too many!! *flails* (put the kettle on. It's going to be loooooooooooong):
    Pin 124491 HKDL - Halloween 2017 Tsum Tsum Mystery Set - Cheshire Cat Only
    Pin 124360 DLR - Annual Passholder Cameos - Alice in Wonderland (Artist Proof)
    Pin 117825 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Kevin's Babies
    Pin 116294 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Simba - GWP
    Pin 68208 DLRP - Happy Birthday Stitch
    Pin 123878 DSSH – Villain Pin Trading Event – Dark Tales Set #3 – Scar
    Pin 122919 WDI - Villain Masks - Scar
    Pin 122908 WDI - Villain Mask - Shere Khan
    Pin 122352 DLP - Innocent Series - Tod
    Pin 119994 WDI - Chinese Zodiac - Year of the Tiger - Shere Khan

Ok I'd better stop there XD. But really any pins on my wants list on pinpics <3

Since 2015.

They are beautiful and I love the pin community and trading at parks .

TsumTsums and Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards.

Cheshire Cat, Scar, Shere Khan, Alice, Lucifer, Dumbo, Nick, Judy, Bagheera, Stitch, Angel, Bolt, Mittens.

Saddness, Sofia, Jake, Cinderella, Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet.

TBH I love them all but my faves would probably be Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

Anything from Epcot, Festival of the Lion King, Dinosaur, Kilamanjaro Safari, Dumbo the flying elephant and the parades.

Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Lion King, Jungle Book, Bolt and Frozen.

The Crow, Dragonheart, Gladiator, Free Willy,

Purple and Blue

Birthday Cake, Raspberry, Vanilla, Coconut and Pineapple. But I don't like anything too overpowering as it can give me headaches

Watership Down-Richard Adams, The Animals of Farthing Wood-Colin Dann, Harry Potter-J.K. Rowling, The Inheritance series-Christopher Paolini, The Sight-David Clement Davies, Fire Bringer-David Clement Davies, Warrior Cats-Erin Hunter, The Witcher Series-Andrzej Sapkowski

Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Once upon a Time, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Animals of Farthing Wood and I watch a fair few animes too.

Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Skillet, Metallica, Linkin Park, GreenDay,

I'd have to turn down DVDs as if you are sending from the states they won't work in my DVD player . I love books so if theres anything you recommend go for it . I did start reading the kingdom keepers books while I was in WDW but sadly I only picked up the first two. So if you happen to see any from three onwards that would be great. We are planning to come back to WDW in a few years so if there are any books on hidden mickeys that would be great too.

What is your shirt size?
    Medium unisex but large to XL woman (I prefer baggy clothes)

Love them!! They are so personal <3

Definitely! Even if it's something from your home town/city/state like a magnet or something .

I collect Socerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards, Pokemon Cards and magnets from different places around the world.

Yup. I'm a photographer and take photos at different zoos in the UK. I'm also an ornithologist and a gamer but in my spare time I enjoy reading and going for long walks.

I'm a female Disnerd from Manchester, UK. I've always been a Disney fan but I've only been collecting pins since 2015 and since then I'm hooked. I'm planning on visiting WDW again in the future though for our honeymoon. I work at a primary school with kids and I do photography in my spare time. I'm also a gamer and love playing games on the PS4 and 3DS, especially RPGs. My favourite games include The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts and Monster Hunter. I love all animals too .

That's all I can think of now <3
    Last edited by Tsuki; 10-15-2017 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Form filled

Sorry I've been absent. Been poorly and in the middle of moving x__x

Emily G.

Just turned 37

Pinpics ID: caw_caw_rawr

Up, Brother Bear, Emperor’s New Groove (mostly Kronk), Haunted Mansion (especially fab 5 on/in the ride), Robin Hood (mainly Prince John), Halloween pins, and any other pin that I fall in love with.

I love stand-alone characters but am not picky.

I don’t love dated pins but make exceptions for movies and characters I love.

Any from my siggy but Russell riding Kevin is probably tops. I'm also searching for this year's UP postcard from DSSH

6ish years

They make me happy.

I love Disney Halloween and Disneyland

Russell, Carl (especially young Carl), Dug, Kevin, Kronk, Charlotte La Bouff, Koda, HatBox and Hitchhiking Ghosts, Burrito, Prince John, Flash and Clawhauser

Frollo. I can’t stand him. He is just icky. I also don’t care for Roger/Jessica Rabbit.

Disneyland

The Haunted Mansion

Up is my very favorite. I love Robin Hood, Brother Bear, The Emperor’s New Groove, Zootopia, Moana, and many others. Each time we watch through the list of Disney Animated Movies I catch myself saying, I forgot how much I like this movie.

The Princess Bride

Purple

Vanilla

The Princess Bride and The Little Prince

Doctor Who, Psych, Bob’s Burgers

Harry Connick Jr.

Walk off the Earth, Flight of the Conchords, the Beatles

Nothing specific

What is your shirt size?
    Women’s L

Love them

I love items made just for me but don’t need/like items with my name on them.

I collect children’s picture books and craft supplies

I’m a crafter. I make stuff. I knit, crochet, sew, paper craft, make jewelry, and try whatever new craft strikes my fancy. I am also getting back into running after a couple years off.

I’m a happily married stay at home mom to 4 amazing kiddos: An adventurous 11 year old artist, a creative 9 year old inventor, an active 6 year old acrobat, and a happy 5 year old princess. We also have a silly dog. We think she’s a wheaten terrier. I have a degree in elementary education and love teaching and learning (hence the children’s book collection). We are a bunch of Disney nuts and all of my family collects pins (which means they like to trade in the parks and have themes/characters they like but I collect for them.) We are hoping to get to Disneyland in 2017.

(Please don’t feel obligated to include them but in case it helps, Husband collects: Jungle Cruise, and Oswald, 11 year old collects Chip and Dale, 9 year old collects tsum tsums, Star Wars, Stitch and Muppets, 6 year old collects tsum tsum, star wars, BH6 and avengers and 5 year old collects Minnie Mouse, and Zootopia.)

We used to visit Disneyland every year but had to take a couple years off. We were finally able to go back this past week and I'm hoping to run the Disneyland half marathon in 2018!

I'm caw_caw_rawr on PinPics
    I have obtained 49530 (Goofy running), 118725 (Kevin's Babies PTD) and 120988 Cone of Shame Dug PTD!
    I'll update my siggy soon.

Figment Fan Since '84 GreyWyvern's Avatar
    Happy to be a part of this again!

Brian H.

Over 31.

Pinpics ID: GreyWyvern

Figment, Susie the Little Blue Coupe, Pedro the Mail Plane, The Reluctant Dragon.
    See my Pinpics profile for more subjects.

I love Disney reptiles and dragons! I was over the moon when they released the Joanna the goanna pin this year.

Princesses

The LE 12 Reluctant Dragon from The Search For Imagination Event - Naughty and Nice Framed Set (Pin 97808) would complete my Reluctant Dragon collection!
    I've done Disney's DiveQuest at The Seas With Nemo and Friends twice now (INCREDIBLE both times!) and I'd really love to add the LE 500 DiveQuest pin (Pin 6462) to my collection!

Since 2010.

It's an enjoyable hobby that doesn't cost TOO much considering my collection subjects. I adore Figment and rode the original ride when I was 6 years old! Restricting myself to collecting him in pin form keeps me from blowing my budget on all the other Figment merchandise Disney puts out each year.

I'm a big retro Epcot fan, especially the original mission of Epcot Center to "entertain, inform and inspire." I'm glad I got to experience that park while it still believed in that mission statement. It's mostly a fun-park now, but for me the nostalgia remains strong.

All the characters I collect! Figment and Dreamfinder, Susie the Little Blue Coupe, Pedro the Mail Plane and The Reluctant Dragon.
    See my Pinpics profile for more subjects.

Dr. Nigel Channing. Ugh. How I wish the original Journey Into Imagination ride was restored. It is just so sterile and annoying and sad now. It's tough to be a Figment fan when the only incarnation of the character that exists is one that ruins a tour and constantly pesters your host.

Epcot

The original Journey Into Imagination and Horizons, both defunct.
    Currently: Disney's DiveQuest and just hanging out in the World Showcase.

Wall-E, Ratatouille, Brother Bear, Finding Nemo, The Brave Little Toaster, Flight of the Navigator

Dark City, How to Train Your Dragon, Megamind

Grey

What is your favorite scent(s)?
    The orange smell from Horizons and Soarin'! I love tropical and fresh scents like pineapple, coconut and fresh laundered linen. Around Christmastime I turn to the usual suspects: Apple cinnamon and pine.

The Dragon Knight series by Gordon R. Dickson.

Game of Thrones, Dinotrux, Ash vs. Evil Dead

Jon Anderson (Yes)

Yes, Hevisaurus, Toto, Dragonland, America

Not really.

What is your shirt size?
    Large. Bonus if it's long. (I'm 6'2")

Customized how?

I love original art and drawings, especially of the characters I like! But only send me some if you're okay with me feeling guilty for months afterwards that I haven't framed it yet! LOL.

Canadian coins, camping equipment, small press comics, good memories.

I used to do some track driving until someone hit my car. I've since bought a new car of the same model, but I don't plan on tracking it. It's a 1992 Honda Prelude and I'm a big fan of the 1992-1996 model style!

I love camping and don't get to do it enough. I just got back from a three day trip to the Algonquin Park backcountry. You have to canoe and portage in, the sites are that remote. What a blast!

I love visiting WDW and for the past few years I've managed to get there twice each year! I feel so blessed.

I'm just your average Figment and retro Epcot fan who tries to get back there whenever he can. I like all things reptilian, and have two adorable uromastyx' as pets. IRL I'm a web developer and I've recently become interested in Bitcoin both as an investment and for the economics angle. Related to that, I'm a big fan of free-market economics and read a lot of books on the subject! I've been on a ketogenic way of eating since August of 2010, lost 60lbs and have never felt better. I've been a big proponent of it ever since. With that in mind, I don't eat sugar so please do not send me candies.

Grails: 6462 68580 97808 :: GreyWyvern on PinPics :: What I really need...

Oh I think I might sign up this time! Will come back later

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Still debating to sign up this year... has been a couple of years ago that I joined