Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: WDW October + Haunted Halloween Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

  1. #76
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,541
    I snagged all of the Halloween box sets. wrapping up the Batb requests soon.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  2. #77
    DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brunssum (Netherlands)
    Posts
    10,490
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    These have appeared as well! I'll be adding them to the list soon. Thanks mickeymousje for the heads up!



    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    You're very welcome sir!
    Hope you can find these cuties :3 Good luck with the pickups today! <3

  3. #78
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    I snagged all of the Halloween box sets. wrapping up the Batb requests soon.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Just checking in on my pin from the Epcot anniversary. It hasn't arrived. Could I get a tracking number? I can't send you a PM. Thanks.

  4. #79
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaryana View Post
    Just checking in on my pin from the Epcot anniversary. It hasn't arrived. Could I get a tracking number? I can't send you a PM. Thanks.
    Yours may have missed last week's mail out and may have gone out this morning. Let me check my notes.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  5. #80
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinEmrys View Post
    Yours may have missed last week's mail out and may have gone out this morning. Let me check my notes.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Ok thanks!

  6. #81
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    512
    Any chance you could pick up Haunted Halloween 2017: Box Set with Chernabog Completer
    Retail: $109 (estimate based on MNSSHP box) if there are any left..lol..



  7. #82
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by jaac98 View Post
    Any chance you could pick up Haunted Halloween 2017: Box Set with Chernabog Completer
    Retail: $109 (estimate based on MNSSHP box) if there are any left..lol..


    Oh, that's tough. XD sometimes those box sets will last. I'll put you in the list and let you know on Thursday!

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  8. #83
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    512
    Thanks merlin

  9. #84
    DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    512
    Merlin if you could cancel my request that would be great as my wife bought one as a surprise. Whoops

  10. #85
    Hicitus Pinicus! MerlinEmrys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by jaac98 View Post
    Merlin if you could cancel my request that would be great as my wife bought one as a surprise. Whoops
    Hahah! No problem. easy peasy! Glad you got one!

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Pins Numbers are from PinPics.com
    Pinpics ID: Merlin_Emrys | Merlin's Wants | Merlin's Trades

  11. #86
    DisneyPinForum Veteran Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    221
    I see you have invoiced me for a couple pins but have not seen a message.... could you try again?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    DisneyPinForum Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    123
    Hi, Merlin! I'm interested in the Frozen OE pins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •