Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else effected by the northern ca fires?

DisneyPinForum Veteran

Anyone else effected by the northern ca fires?

Our house just burned down. Ours and my sisters

we happen to have the pins close by so I may be listing some on this site if the pop ads don’t block me from coming in.

thengood news is my family is safe and pets are safe. But everything except what we could put in our cars is gone. So unreal.

if interested in pins I might have you can pm and I’ll get on when I can (my collection if the pics are still up?)

like I said I’ll be back to possibly list pins as soon as we can regroup.

Hope anyone else affected stays safe <3
    Last edited by Story; 10-09-2017 at 11:47 AM.

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Very sorry to hear that. Hope you can get your houses rebuilt. Glad the family are safe.

Glad you all are safe. Sorry to hear about the house. My aunt's house burned down years ago and our family learned possessions and buildings can be replaced and rebuilt, but life is irreplaceable. Hope anyone else affected is safe.
    [IMG][/IMG]

The provided by the AMAZING Davids... Grail Slayer Docfish2u and Speedwaystar1. Thank you both!!!

Pinpics ID: Ksnuggles My Wants ... My Traders

DisneyPinForum Veteran LadyBarclay's Avatar
    So sorry to hear that, but so glad your family is safe.

Pinpics wants ........................ Pinpics trades

DPF Charter Member
    I'm so sorry to see this. My husband and I were just talking about how terrible the fires were. We also have family members who have lost their home to fire. We were watching the news about a local fire, and my husband said, "I think that is Aunt W." We hadn't heard yet, because the news crew got there before the phone calls trickled down to us. Like ksnuggles said, as long as everyone is safe. It will be okay, even it takes awhile before it feels that way.

I don't know your Pinpics ID, but if it would help to purchase something, I'd take a look.

~Hope's Grails~

before you can acquire them, first you have to find them!

New signature picture coming soon

Judge of the Dark Court starry_solo's Avatar
    I'm so sorry to hear about this.
    Get cash back on your everyday online purchases. Click here for details!

Interested in getting a $200 Disney Gift Card after spending $500 in 3 months? Contact me via PM!

Oh that is awful to hear. I am glad everyone in your family is safe, but I understand how heartbreaking it must be to have lost your house. Wishing you good luck handling this the following weeks/months!

New to DPF but not to trading Ajk's Avatar
    I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what that must be like. But I am glad to hear that your family is okay and safe. As others have said, things can be replaced.

Thanks to Kritter for my super awesome and amazing signature!!

I'm Here to Enable You Addicted to Alice Pins's Avatar
    Kayla, I'm so, so sorry. But glad you are all safe. Agreed, if buying pins will help you guys, I'll take a look. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need an ear or anything else. You're still in shock and will no doubt run a gamut of emotions for a while. We're here if you need us!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Addicted to Alice Pins: Most Wanted & Grails

Thanks to ~*~Kritter~*~ for creating & updating my siggie!

DisneyPinForum Veteran Disneychildwithin's Avatar
    So sorry this happened to you, the fires in CA have been especially wild this year. Glad to hear you are safe though.

B for Belle or B for bacon? watzshakinbacon's Avatar
    Oh that is terrible. Iím glad you, your family, and your pets are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinPics: watzshakinbacon (My Wants | My Traders)
    ISO: Belle, Maleficent, Dumbo, Wall-E, and Mickey/Minnie couple!
    Grail: #40542 Belle & Beast Masterpiece

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Thank you guys so very much. Each and every post and kind word is appreciated. I don’t often like opening up about personal things (since I know everyone is truly going through something these days) but if down the road the pins have to go, I didn’t want the thread to come out of the blue. I will definitely keep everyone posted and any help will be appreciated but be assured your words are enough and I’ll really be hoping if anything that the pins can move to a home that they can be enjoyed by another amazing collection or trade quest.

Tears are def coming and going in releases between all of us but so true that at the end of the day it could have been horrifically worse. I am so, so very thankful and my thoughts and prayers continue to be with those who are dealing with loss from this, and from all the disasters as of late.

thank you guys so so much again <3

So very sorry to hear this, but truly happy you, your family, and your pets are safe I can't begin to imagine what a scary experience this must be!! Stay safe!!

Sorry to hear about your house. I am glad everyone made it out. Take care.

Sending all the love and pixie dust we can muster! If there's any way to help, please let us know, and I hope you and your sisters find a safe place for the now until you can find a home again.<3

PinPics name: Tokaji

• Story I will keep you all and the rest of California in my prayers, I am so glad that all are safe and yes things can be replaced but not lives please let us know that you and your family are doing ok
    [

DisneyPinForum Veteran FoolishMortal71's Avatar
    So sorry for your loss but glad to hear you're all safe. I was just looking at these images coming in from Disneyland.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/na...FlowFB_DCBrand

Sorry to hear about your house, good that everyone was safe. Fires are definitely a major problem in California, wishing you and your family the best during this hard time. **hug**

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Please be safe. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your house but that can be replaced. You and your family can't. I will keep you and the others affected in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you SiuJerkJai for the siggy! ````````````````````` "mupins"- on Pin Trading DB and PinPics!
    and thanks to speedwaystar1 for the help with updating my siggy!

I'm sorry to hear the unfathomable happen, but it is a relief that you and your loved ones are safe. Thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust heading your way...

~ Pin Trader Since 2010 ~ Primary Collector of Main Street USA and Disney Heritage pins ~
    ~ Pinpics: coblj003 - Chatroom ~

DisneyPinForum Veteran vans4bkah's Avatar
    So sorry to hear you were directly affected by the fires. I am sure it is devastating. I am happy that your family and pets are safe.

DisneyPinForum Veteran Booger1964's Avatar
    Oh dear! I'm so sorry this happened to you, but I'm glad you and your pets made it out safely! I hope you are able to recover quickly from your losses!

DisneyPinForum Veteran mickeymousje's Avatar
    I'm so sorry to hear this Glad you, your family and pets are safe though <3 keeping you all in my thoughts

DisneyPinForum Veteran
    Thank you so much again for the kind words. We were Coffey park residents, and saw the ashes last night of our cul de sac.

Nothing was left of either of our homes or our other neighbors. My sister and her husband lived across from us and my parents, siblings and I have lived together. I was in just complete shock not only for us but for all our neighbors too.

im so glad our family has stuck together since now and we’ll be sure to keep it that way. We took pics of the ashes knowing down the road we will look back on it with some happier times under our belt.

I’m not going to make any rash decisions about my pins or anything else we managed to save in the few surreal moments of not realizing we weren’t coming home again. So just taking it one day at a time.

Thanks again everyone and if I don’t post again any time soon rest assured we are all ok <3

Your Friend Who Likes To Play timeerkat's Avatar
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but I'm here to help if I can in any way.

I have relatives up in Santa Rosa. They were all evacuated the first day. My Grandma was moved to a different nursing home facility, but she was moved back yesterday. My aunt and uncle got to go back to their home as well, but they still don't have power or water. Initial word was that my aunt and great uncle's trailer park burned down, but the next day we found out that their unit might have been spared. We won't know for sure until they let people go back to that area (not sure when that will be). For now, my great uncle is staying in temporary shelter at the veterans' center, and I believe my aunt is staying at my other aunt's.
    (Image wildly out of date; stay tuned!)

Many thanks to SiuJerkJai for the amazing signature images! <3

my wants | my trades

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/82ae4c1b94a0cceede6ae67f414c9e33.gif