• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmatians (SP2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 Dalmatians (SP2015) Merchandise!

lordofanime

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.
So It's been confirmed that the 2015 spring diamond edition will be
The 101 Dalmatians

[video=youtube;xvhfNBDP41o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhfNBDP41o[/video]

What merchandise are you guys excited for?
:wavey:​

So for me, this is what I'm expecting:

1. Im 90% sure that we're gonna get a LE Cruella DeVil.
2. Plushes of Pongo, Perdita, and The maid. I really want Nanny...
3. A snow globe.

What's been confirmed is the vinylmation set which quite frankly is a giant pool of missed opportunities.
10660158_10202878493979605_5919946297452907596_n.jpg
10649960_10202878494539619_4666150555905803596_n.jpg
10629727_10202878494579620_5610760340712021544_n.jpg

Images via Stitch Kingdom.

Thanks for making this thread. I had no idea a trailer had been released until I seen this. As for merch, I'm not expecting a ridiculous amount of stuff outside of plushes, vinylmations, mugs and so on. I do, however, expect a Cruella doll of some kind. Considering she is one of Disney's most popular and recognizable villains, it would be odd not to make a doll of some kind.

Hi, newbie here. I am very excited about this. Be excellent if we get a LE 17" cruella and a decent snowglobe. She is an excellent villian.

101 was my fave movie when I was little... I wore out many VHS tapes from re-watching and re-watching them over and over and over.
fao2lu.jpg

I really hope there might be a plush of Sargent Tibbs (the orange cat)

And dolls of Anita and Roger would be so awesome!

Last edited:
Really, all I want out of this is a 17" doll. <3
She would look and be stunning and also stand out really nicely with all that white fur. :D

The reason why I'm hesitant about the doll is because we already a pretty darn movie accurate doll. The designer doll.

I mean the only thing that is not movie accurate is the hair,
And even disney themselves don't know what cruella's hair looks like based ok all their products.

Oh my gosh! This was one of my favorite movies growing up! I wanted a Dalmatian so bad because of this movie! :p
I can't wait for it, especially that Cruella doll! I bet she'll be really gorgeous.

I'll be devestated (though not overly surprised) if they don't make a LE Cruella doll. They don't often make them for the spring Diamond release. She'd be amazing, though. Maybe they'll make her with a lower LE size?

Other than that, I'm sure we'll get the standard plushies and drinkware like we did with Jungle Book.

I've been looking forward to this release all year! Along with Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. So anytime is gets some new product/attention I am beyond excited. Also, even though a LE doll is rare for a Spring movie release, Cruella is my number 1 desired LE 17" doll and I think the team at DCP could create a beautiful doll. They have so much to work with. I'm also looking forward to the possibility of the live action movies being released on Bluray as well. Most likely in a combo-pack. I was a bit let down for Sleeping Beauty this year. The product wasn't anything amazing, which is why I passed on a lot of it. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 101 Dalmatians. I would be happy with some nice mugs, plush, and possibly a snow globe.

I'd love a Cruella, eapecily after seeing her designer doll which was amazing. It might sound strange but I'd love dolls of Anita and Roger or figurines of them together with Pongo Perdita and the puppies, like a snow globe maybe. :)

I still strongly think that we won't get one because the designer is quite movie accurate.

The only thing that I would change is the hair...

A-visit-from-Cruella-550x411.jpg
7448463426_60ca5283a8_z.jpg

Yeah...but...a 17" doll would still sell out because there are people that didn't buy designer or would still want both. Also, there's still an opportunity for a number of varying differences. I mean, the Designer one was youthful...or at least had successful plastic surgeries.

I think there is a huge chance they will make her. If for the Sleeping Beauty re-release they did TWO Aurora's and the Prince Phillip AND Maleficent. There is no doubt in my mind they would do a Cruella.

Well, the thing I am most excited for is the actual movie! 101 Dalmatians was tied with The Lion King for my favorite movie when I was little. I don't know how I missed the last DVD release, but I did.

I'm hoping for a snow globe and new plushes. However, I'm 99% sure I'll go crazy and buy a bunch of other merchandise as well. :lol:

I think there is a huge chance they will make her. If for the Sleeping Beauty re-release they did TWO Aurora's and the Prince Phillip AND Maleficent. There is no doubt in my mind they would do a Cruella.

I think there is a good chance they'd make Cruella - I believe so more after the TWO Aurora's. Cruella is a popular villain who has a lot of her own merchandise. The designer doll is different, so the 17" could look more like her - at least her face can. If they make Cruella all there'd be left to make of the main female villains is Evil Queen.

I hope we get more Pops out of it. So far, the only 101D Pop is Cruella. I know she's arguably the most memorable/recognizable character, but I'd love at LEAST a Pongo Pop, and I'd probably buy Pops of Roger and Anita, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back