• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmatians (SP2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 Dalmatians (SP2015) Merchandise!
I took a few pictures in the store today...

167bf0bc850ffebae24088174b7439f4.jpg

9713eedf71970a3a7e9939365718391d.jpg

10017926ccfd771ce9bfff9f53f304b5.jpg

878cae243e811b7b460f177ba2b72a37.jpg

7d80c002bc884a671c06dd56ada59137.jpg

309247b561d58624d7960c757484d0da.jpg

231d2587afa776158e179df7be93dbcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah sweet! do you think we will get a 17" release? And, guys - is there any guesses as to when 101 merch will arrive here in the UK/Europe

Last edited:
According to the IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055254/?ref_=nv_sr_2, 101 Dalmatians was released 1-25-1961, 54 years ago next month.

I had thought that Disney tended to re-release its films on DVD every 5 years. I am therefore puzzled by the re-release of this film next year instead of in 2016 (which will be the 55[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of this film’s release).

I am really hoping we get it in the UK! :( Although my bank account is going to suffer when all these pretty 101 Dals stuff comes out over here. There's so much I like!

The Dalmatian Tsum Tsum's came out yesterday. :D

And they are freaking ADORABLE! I wasn't really into the idea of Tsum Tsum at first, but I like where they are going with it! I hope they continue to release lots of different characters if they all wind up that cute, haha!

The Tsum Tsum's are adorable! I'm kind of surprised at the lack of Cruella stuff though. Seeing she is one of Disney's most recognizable characters, its shocking to see her not get a lot of attention. What we have gotten is really nice though, and I am hoping to see a 17" doll.

Aw the Tsum Tsums are so cute. I cannot handle all the cute, at some point I will have to make the difficult decision.. which of the many items I want do I actually buy?! Which will be harder to find on second hand market?! choices choices xD

Aw the Tsum Tsums are so cute. I cannot handle all the cute, at some point I will have to make the difficult decision.. which of the many items I want do I actually buy?! Which will be harder to find on second hand market?! choices choices xD

This was my problem, and then my husband encouraged me to just buy it all, whatever I liked. Big mistake. LOL I am running out of room, money, and willpower.

This was my problem, and then my husband encouraged me to just buy it all, whatever I liked. Big mistake. LOL I am running out of room, money, and willpower.

My other half also has a very relaxed attitude to my disney addiction, but we hope to buy our first home in 2015 so I will be in the doghouse if I overspend XD

Well my OH bought me the snowglobe as a gift and it arrived today, it is just beautiful :) I love it!

Now just hoping that the Pongo and Perdi cuddly toys come out here and then I will be one happy bunny.

Picked up a dalmations vinylmation today. I hope to get a couple more soon as I really want the Cruella one! Does anyone know if we will be getting a surprise 17" LE doll on the blu ray's release date? Would love a 17" Cruella Deville

It's highly unlikely with all these other ideas but still a great idea for the doll.

According to the IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055254/?ref_=nv_sr_2, 101 Dalmatians was released 1-25-1961, 54 years ago next month.

I had thought that Disney tended to re-release its films on DVD every 5 years. I am therefore puzzled by the re-release of this film next year instead of in 2016 (which will be the 55[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of this film’s release).

Disney is a hit or miss with re-releasing films on their anniversaries. The big year of Ariel was on its 24th Anniversary not 25th. Granted, Sleeping Beauty was re-released on its 55th anniversary. So it would have clashed with The Little Mermaids 25th (SB released in 59 and LM released in 89).

Lots of Dalmation stuff is on sale and the Tsum Tsums sold out.. They're gone after 2 months :( I think I'll get that mug of Cruella.

I should have gotten it when I placed my 100 something dollar order on Friday so I could get it 25% off. I'm sure they will mark it down again and have another sale so I might get it then if it's still available and I don't buy a bunch of **** tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back