• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

14 to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 to go...

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, I cant believe how close I am to having finishin my wants list, Ive been helped out by so many nice people from the forum and I hope I may continue to have such good luck in obtaining the remaining pins on my wants list.

*UPDATE* I have put searching for my last 13 pins on hold for a while until I have built up quite a few traders for my trip to Paris in January.Will edit the title when Im searching for them again.

pending -
pin39345th72

Arrived -

Last edited:
I would love to help trade but I dont have any of those good looking pins. Good Luck on your pin quest!!

I so wish I could help you out buddy but I have no Stitch that you need. Not even in my collection (since I have no Stitch in my collection). But please stick with us and I'lll do my best to help.

Do I have anything you want for your pin::pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair

Thank you

Oh geez, you want that Nightmare Stitch too. Gah, its gonna be a nightmare for us to find it! LE 400 Jumbo that sold for about 50 bucks is gonna be a HTF. Good luck though and can't wait til you post your collection :)

Oh geez, you want that Nightmare Stitch too. Gah, its gonna be a nightmare for us to find it! LE 400 Jumbo that sold for about 50 bucks is gonna be a HTF. Good luck though and can't wait til you post your collection :)

haha didnt know it existed till I saw your wants list...was like awww man :( I removed a few pins since I had stitch in that particular film (only want 1)

I will be posting an update to my collection thread when I come back from the UK so keep your eyes peeled :)

haha didnt know it existed till I saw your wants list...was like awww man :( I removed a few pins since I had stitch in that particular film (only want 1)

I will be posting an update to my collection thread when I come back from the UK so keep your eyes peeled :)

Very excited. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back