• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

16" QEE "Winnie The Pooh" by Evilos

Status
Not open for further replies.
16" QEE "Winnie The Pooh" by Evilos

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to share a custom I just completed yesterday. I know its not a vinylmation, but thought you all would enjoy the photos! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and thanks for the support.

6848232031_a4c20349fd_z.jpg

6848224467_ef779a30f6_z.jpg

OMG! How cute is he!!! I love Pooh! I think he is the cutest!! I have the pin that looks like him. :)
Give him a hug for me. I don't care how weird it looks.

Vicki

ooooh!!!! Yeah, for sure. Come on make me happy!!!!!

I love pooh and I swear I touch every single one of them when I walk through the Disney stores. I love how soft they are. My cuddly little bear!

Oh, don't get me started! Seriously, I am a HUUUUUUUGGGEEE Pooh fan. I still have the same pooh from before I was born and I totally love him. He has been through everything with me.

AWWWW....now I wanna give my pooh a hug, and I'm at work. Oh well, it's Friday and first thing I am going to do tonight, when I get home, is give my little pooh a big hug!!!!!

Vicki
I think we need a picture of that hug!!! :D :pooh:

ooooh!!!! Yeah, for sure. Come on make me happy!!!!!

I love pooh and i swear i touch every single one of them when i walk through the disney stores. I love how soft they are. My cuddly little bear!

i do the same thing!!!!!

I would TOTALLY hug him!!! *sigh* but I am not going to be at the PTN anymore :( Was planning on it, but just not going to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back