• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Merida Brave doll
So I think everyone has a good chance of getting Merida this time around. One of my knowledgeable managers said that some stores may receive up to 30 dolls, other stores might receive less than 30 depending on their traffic and volume. She said it would be between 7-30 dolls per store. Of course the 7 would be least likely, but that was one of the lowest number dolls she said a store could possibly get in. Most likely each store would get around 12-30 (just a guesstimate based on history). I hope I end up having some extra cash to watch the movie that day though :p

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but Disney have confirmed that the LE Merida will go on sale online after midnight on 22nd June in the US. I am still waiting for them to answer if the UK will be midnight aswell ;o)

Is this midnight Eastern or Pacific Time? After missing out on all the Designer Dolls I wanted due to Disneystore shenanigans I want to make sure....

does anyone know if this LE merida will be on sale at disneyland? if so where and when should i line up? i will be there june 21st-25th and i am incredibly excited for brave- my birthday is june 22nd and i might get her for myself as a birthday present.

Certain stores will get fewer than other stores. It has a lot to do with traffic, sales, and volume. They base the allocation of the dolls on how much has actually been sold in the past ( the success of the presales from other dolls). That's why certain stores from previous LE preorders continued to receive more dolls to preorder long after it was sold out the first week. The stores with the most foot traffic will get more dolls. Hope that answers your question. Also, Disney will not restock any more Merida dolls in their stores once it sells out. So hopefully those who will get their dolls in store will get a chance to. If not there's always online :)

My DS today said that they may be getting as few as 5 dolls. What gives?

Last edited:
I was wondering, has anyone ever been to a doll release at DS Times Square? As I said before we will be in NYC over when it comes out and I was wondering how crazy the releases are there :shock:

UK Disney Store have finally announced when the LE Merida doll will appear online, 9am Friday 22nd June. They originally told me the 23rd but after much questioning they finally realised they got that wrong. Just wanted to let the UK people know ;o)

UK Disney Store have finally announced when the LE Merida doll will appear online, 9am Friday 22nd June. They originally told me the 23rd but after much questioning they finally realised they got that wrong. Just wanted to let the UK people know ;o)

Thanks for the heads up, very excited!

It's going to be one doll per guest in store and online. I looked at the details at work and saw the poster for the LE DOLL. I also saw we got in the LE Statue Figure and snow globe. The nesting dolls will be in store as well in case you guys were wondering when that will be available.

Take a look at the Disney store uk website - we have loads of brave merch if anyone ever wanted me to pick anything up for them I would be happy to!

-Charlie

Okay guys I know this may sound silly, but I just want to make sure XD

For those who live in a country without a DisneyStore and/or has hopes of getting a Limited Edition Merida Doll online (Australia for example) here is what I've been thinking.

Disney Store said the doll would be released after 12 am midnight on the 22nd (US Time)

Just for those who are confused and might end up staying up on the 22nd until midnight to get the doll, which would be incorrect.

Wouldn't you need to stay up all night on the 21st as after 11:59pm it is 12am midnight (or 12:01am if you like) which is technically the 22nd (midnight).

Make Sense?

I've been thinking this through, I think Disney Store has done this to confuse a few people, because It confused me at one point when I was converting the time difference of USA and Australia.

So be online on the;
(US) 21st Around 11pm (Released shortly after 12am on the 22nd)
(Australia) 22nd Around 4pm (Released shortly after 5pm)

♥ Heres hoping I have this right haha

That's midnight Los Angeles (west coast time...the US has 4 time zones, with a 3 hour difference between east coast and west coast, not counting Alaska and Hawaii)...Sydney is +17 hours (according to my phone)...so you are correct!

It's going to be one doll per guest in store and online. I looked at the details at work and saw the poster for the LE DOLL. I also saw we got in the LE Statue Figure and snow globe. The nesting dolls will be in store as well in case you guys were wondering when that will be available.
Wow, that's a lot of merchandise to be released at the same time! Hopefully they will all be available online as well. Thanks for the info!

ME! I was planning to go out to the DS in the morning but I talked to the manager and they only got 3 dolls in. Not worth the drive with both kids in tow for no better chance than that so I will be hanging out online to try to get mine.

Does anybody knows if I can pay the limited Merida doll in the US DinseyStore website with my Mexican Credit Card? I really hope it works because if it doesn't I will loose the doll completely :´( since I live in Mexico, and there's no way I can get to a Disney Store. Perhaps if somebody could get one for me and I could pay it via Paypal.

I'm in the same boat as almost everybody else I guess, I want the doll and I called around and most stores got so few I'm not wanting to go there... most around me (really high volume stores) only got 5 or 6 each.

so I'm hoping it to be up online in a few minutes.

I'm here also waiting on it to come online. It should go "live" at about 12:30 AM, if it follows the pattern of previous LE releases. Unless someone comes up with its product code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back