• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Merida Brave doll
Placed my order- still hoping for Elinor but I must fall back asleep now..also if you order anything from the Brave area and use the BRAVESHIP code you get free shipping on your whole order.

Oh god I hope not! We would need to scan ebay to try and get her then. If she does exist it might be for the dvd release, but I would rather get her today~

I'm hoping the Merida plush doll with the Blue/Gold dress will show up on the website today. =)

I know... and I really don't like buying off eBay, so let's hope she gets released worldwide and SOON.... maybe for the DVD release, but that's so far away, and I'm pretty sure Gothel was released the same time as her partner doll (Purple clothed Rapunzel), so I would have thought if they did her at all she would have been up today... boo! :(

yay! i got my limited edition meridia but no sign of an limited edition elinor doll??? are people just getting confused to the 12" version that was released online in u.s today ??

I'm thinking there may well be an LE partner doll for Merida, I've had a ton of CMs and other people basically confirm this, but now I'm thinking they got confused w/ the 12 inch like you have been saying, too.... aw, well at least Merida is pretty! I didn't order her right now, but congrats to those who did! :) Be sure to post some lovely photos when you get her! ;) As for me, I am waiting for LE Cinderella in October, and hopefully possibly Jasmine and Ariel next year... yay! :)

...but if another LE doll DOES pop up today, post her on here LOL! ;)

Did anyone else buy her crown? I wish I had seen Rapunzel's crown before it disappeared. The LE Elinor: Do you think this means it is not released today? Have they always been online releases?

Last edited:
I was really hoping for a LE Elinor doll today. Oh well, just ordered LE Merida and the Pocahontas blu-ray :hsd:

i have spoke with loads of people who work at the disney store and even previous colleagues who still do and even when i worked there, but no disrespect to them but 90% even dont know anything about general releases of things. i apologize if people think im being negative. im not im just being realistic. surely if there was a limited edition doll of elinor there would be somewhere a picture that would have been leaked like everything else by now? i hope im wrong i would love a limited edition elinor doll!!!

surely if there was a limited edition doll of elinor there would be somewhere a picture that would have been leaked like everything else by now?

So true... I mean, we've even seen sneak peeks of Cinderella and possibly even Lady Tremaine for October! I'm beginning to lose hopes on the Elinor doll, even though so many people on here and CMs have 'confirmed' her.... :(

If there are any of you in the UK who haven't ordered your LE Merida doll yet you can use code QCJUNE12 to get £12 off. If the code doesn't work email CS and they will refund it for you as there have been problems with it. It expires midnight tonight. :)

I'm sad to say that I wasn't able to get Merida because my Mexican credit card wasn't approved :( Perhaps I will get her on Ebay later on. Congrats on everybody who got her.

I'm sad to say that I wasn't able to get Merida because my Mexican credit card wasn't approved :( Perhaps I will get her on Ebay later on. Congrats on everybody who got her.

Oh no! That's sad to hear... maybe someone on the forum can order one for you and you can PayPal them? I can't help as postage from the UK to Mexico would be extortionate... I hope you are able to find her, one way or the other! :)

I was lucky to find the Merida LE doll at my store Champs Elysées Paris

here is some pictures

my copy is number 6325

dscf2621.jpg
dscf2615.jpg

Omg she is so pretty! I was going to skip her and hope for Pocahontas or save or Cinderella! Glad I didn't....hope to see the movie today :) thanks for posting pics of her

Celias90,Skellysgirl and DRJ1828 Thank you. I'm happy you liked my pictures ^^ she is gorgeous in person and her hair are fabulous once out of the box. I also took a pic without her "cape?" I don't know the word in english. And one from profile. There was no LE Elinor doll. The cast member only told me that tomorrow, there will be the 12" doll Elinor to be released.
dscf2622.jpg
dscf2618.jpg

[/QUOTE]Celias90,Skellysgirl and DRJ1828 Thank you. I'm happy you liked my pictures ^^ she is gorgeous in person and her hair are fabulous once out of the box. I also took a pic without her "cape?" I don't know the word in english. And one from profile. There was no LE Elinor doll. The cast member only told me that tomorrow, there will be the 12" doll Elinor to be released.
dscf2622.jpg
dscf2618.jpg

progress.gif
clear.gif
http://disneypinforum.com/report.php?p=193140
Very nice pics! She is gorgeus!!!!

Is her dress black? I wonder why it is not the signature teal blue she wears in the movie. That is a little disapointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back