• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Merida Brave doll
They could reissue a slightly different Snow White so that the first one is still 'limited edition of 5000". Really I just want a Snow with that particular face mold and hair because it's gorgeous. The dress could be modified; after all the ruff she has isn't EXACTLY what she wore in the movie. And realistically, I'm sure they won't stop a cash cow once they cycle through once. It's like their movie releases only more expensive!

Good point! ^_^ I hope this happens, I am literally gonna have to sell my house to get her if not LOL! :lol: Only problem is.... if they do this, I would want the old and the new one! :lol: I'm so needy LOL... see a doll, gotta have it! ;) True though, in the end they are out to make money (and make kids happy! Mustn't forget Walt's dream! ;) ), so maybe they will release another one, along with all the other Princesses! *crosses fingers for Mulan LE doll: :bowdown:

Nice pictures, DRJ! This doll looks extremely detailed. I admit, I like it better than the Classic, 11" One. Hehe.
I love her eyes, how it's serious, and not the funny smirk.
:pThe bow is larger, and there is more accessories. From the looks of it, the cloak looks pretty furry. Nice texture! The sword indeed looks like the one she fights Fergus with, and she has more arrows than the classic.
If my Father could afford the doll, that'd be my MUST HAVE, and I'd totally buy it :D . I wish they made more, like the
Rapunzel LE. Maybe 8,000.
Only problem is I don't like the Age. 6 + . Maybe it is just me, but I know lots of Six year old kids break A LOT of stuff, and this is pretty precious. I'd hate for her to loose a hand, or the bow string to mysterious fall off.
:anxious: Haha.
Congratulations to everyone who bought the doll. I can't :/
Hope you all enjoy the doll!

Thanks to this Forum I got the news and found the link and am getting my second LE Doll Merida! I'm so excited to see her! I've been lurkin here for a few weeks but finally decided to introduce myself! So thanks all for the help and willing-to-help spirit!!

Doll is on Disney Shopping and I ordered mine along with the statue. Just check out Disney Store.com for your doll.

My Doll and Statue are waiting for me at home, I'm popping in for a sec to say how very excited I am to put all my Brave collectables together this weekend! It's been a great week and a half at WDW <3 <3 <3 I love everyones Pictures!!!! Great Job!!!

I am fortunate of getting my doll. Just bought it today. We went to the mall today to get it because my DS is located in my mall. Unfortunately, it was sold out, so my Mom helped me order it online with her card. I'm so excited! Just ordered it now :) Also, for anyone about to order it or thinking, you could get free shipping with promo codes. http://dealspl.us/disneyshopping-coupons Some expire fast so hurry hurry, hurry! :D Also, the LE doll's tax is six dollars, so if you get free shipping, it'll be 106 dollars. Hope I helped any financial confusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back