• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Snow Queen Elsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Snow Queen Elsa

Selithiel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I mentioned before in one of the threads that I'm looking to sell my Snow Queen Elsa. It hurts, but I've wanted my Snow White grail doll long enough so I'm just ripping off the band-aid. I'll post pics when I am off work, but she's been de-boxed and comes with the original box and CoA.

Currently asking for $1150 shipped to reflect recent ebay prices.

Last edited:
Elsaopen3_zps70358b85.png

Elsaopen_zps523233a4.png

Forgot to add pictures!

Yep! The only things not included are the original ties and such. Everything else is there (box, plastic, coa, etc). Due to those ties not being there I will be wrapping her both inside the box and outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back