• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[#2/4] DS EU Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass series #2 of 4 LE800

Status
Not open for further replies.
[#2/4] DS EU Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass series #2 of 4 LE800

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all,
Ready for the new banner ? Here it is :
3988_cp_FWB_SleepingBeautyPin_03072014ES.jpg

The pin looks stunning ! I'm really excited for this series ! I can't wait to see how the others will look like.

So far 2 of the pins have been announced:
- Aurora's crib and the three fairies
- The King and Queen

The announcement banners:
3795_cp_FWB_SleepingBeautyPin_19062014.jpg

3988_cp_FWB_SleepingBeautyPin_03072014ES.jpg

For last 2 of the series I expect something like these two:
14457132635_1c74e2b70e_n.jpg
14270534950_f08d2b0094_n.jpg

Based on the 4 stained glass windows in sleeping beauty's castle in DLP. As the first 2 really look like they are based on those.

Last edited:
Isn't there one of Aurora and prince kissing?
Actually there is. but It's a smaller window. and there are 4 windows that belong together and show one scene (the birth of the princess party) there are a few more glass windows in the castle that actually would be great pins (maybe even better)

the other windows are these:

- King and Queen burning all spinning wheels
- Maleficent and goons
- Philip with the thorns and transforming maleficent
- Philip and Aurora kissing

If they go in that order I think I'm going to be on vacation when the Maleficent one is released, which is bound to be the most popular one. I really hope they change up the order so that Maleficent is released last! The panels are all so gorgeous though; this has the potential to be such a great series.

If they go in that order I think I'm going to be on vacation when the Maleficent one is released, which is bound to be the most popular one. I really hope they change up the order so that Maleficent is released last! The panels are all so gorgeous though; this has the potential to be such a great series.
the left to right order of the windows in the castle are:
1 King and Queen
2 Auror's cradle and fairies
3 Philip and father
4 Maleficent
But I don't know in what order they will release the pins. as they started with the fairies and cradle. And I actually don't think the Philip will be that popular.

Thank you for showing the actual pictures of the castle windows! They are truly beautiful!! I wonder if all the pins will be the same size? The price sure went up from the Fairies to the King and Queen ... wonder why? Thank you again for posting these!! I hope someone will post pictures of the actual pins when you get them! My favorite is the Maleficent but all of them are stunning!!! :eek2: Thanks again!

The price sure went up from the Fairies to the King and Queen ... wonder why?
'
On the banners Allie posted, one price was listed in pounds and one in euros.

These really are beautiful pins. If I collected Sleeping Beauty I'd definitely want them. I'm glad of the larger edition size for those of you who do collect.

the left to right order of the windows in the castle are:
1 King and Queen
2 Auror's cradle and fairies
3 Philip and father
4 Maleficent
But I don't know in what order they will release the pins. as they started with the fairies and cradle. And I actually don't think the Philip will be that popular.

Ah that makes me feel a bit better then, thank you! Hopefully Philip will be released while I'm on holiday and there will still be some left when I get home. Thanks for all the info on this set, it's getting me really excited about these gorgeous pins.

Really looking forward to this one. It'll be nice to finally have a pin of the Queen in my collection. Probably not the most usual opinion but I actually am most excited about this one rather than the Maleficent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back