• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 2 months late to say "Thanks"

ZAPPED! 2 months late to say "Thanks"

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I do not even know how to apologize to my sweet & generous zapper HiddenMickeys, aka the wonderful Nikki.

Look at this lovely pin I got at the beginning of September:

punzie_zps99f25706.jpg

And she even took time to decorate her note with Sleeping Beauty Stickers for me!

Dear Nikki, I feel like a donkey's rear end for not taking the time to write a "Thank You" PM or post here, and I truly apologize. Please forgive me.

13050.gif

And although it has been 2 montsh now, this pin came on a Friday when I was feeling particularly down and cheered me up. So, a heartfelt "THANK YOU" for your kindness. May all your pin wishes come true :)

Last edited:
Omg, I'm just so glad you got it, girl!! Geebus, I was seriously thinking just this week that maybe I should find another one for you in case the other one didn't arrive. Phew! So glad it did! You are so sweet, I'm so glad it came when you needed it. Everyone needs a good pick me up from time to time! :)

You two are two of the kindest people I talk to on the forum. Congratulations to you Selen! You deserve it! :) And good job Nikki! You did well! :hug:

Alright, Selen…you're in big trouble now girl! Guys, look what I got in the mail...

69A690EC-9BCD-448C-A059-E90E6398CE55-824-00000110EE939DC3_zps8e178ddc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So I zap you back for zapping me completely out of the blue, and you double zap me?!?!?! And it's a double Ariel zap! As Sheldon Cooper would say, woman, you are playing with fire beyond your ken :) That ornament has been something I've been playing on picking up but just haven't gotten around to it. And that pin. I absolutely adore that gorgeous pin. Yeah, trouble thy name is Selen! (Also, sweet and completely wonderful but that doesn't really help me prove my point)

Last edited:
Holy fudge! 0_0

Way to go Selen! That pin is gorgeous! and look at that ornament! :O

Alright, Selen…you're in big trouble now girl! Guys, look what I got in the mail...

69A690EC-9BCD-448C-A059-E90E6398CE55-824-00000110EE939DC3_zps8e178ddc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So I zap you back for zapping me completely out of the blue, and you double zap me?!?!?! And it's a double Ariel zap! As Sheldon Cooper would say, woman, you are playing with fire beyond your ken :) That ornament has been something I've been playing on picking up but just haven't gotten around to it. And that pin. I absolutely adore that gorgeous pin. Yeah, trouble thy name is Selen! (Also, sweet and completely wonderful but that doesn't really help me prove my point)

Oh, I am so glad that the ornament made it to you safely.

See, this is how lazy I became lately. I picked it for you during our trip that was 1 month ago. 1 WHOLE MONTH :(

Back