Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by TheGrimGrinner, Oct 13, 2012.
Number 3 is the lie!
Here we go!
I ate octopus in April of 2007 for the first time on my very first cruise.
I ate gator in January of this year on my 3rd cruise!
I have yet to eat shark.... but want to!
Fluffystitch, you are up!
Here are mine:
1. I've gone unconscious on space mountain
2. I've never seen fantasmic
3. My first time on splash mountain I wet myself before the water did.
i'll guess #2 (and hope it's not offensive to guess that )
Poo. That was my guess. Oh well.
I choose #1!
Both are wrong!
My first time on space I went unconscious because of the shock. It was hilarious!
I have never seen fantasmic ):
The lie was #3
I'll try again :T
i just found #3 very plausible. that inside drop in the dark is so terrifying >.<
Round 2 !
1. I've eaten cow tongue
2. I've mad a cow go to the bathroom on my shoes
3. My family owns a cow currently
I pick #1
it's a pity if it's #1. as long as it's prepared right, cow tongue isn't bad
It was #3! lol
your turn oniera!
here's my list:
1. i've had a cat as a pet
2. i've had a frog as a pet
3. i've had a scorpion as a pet
I'll guess! #2 is the lie! You've never had a frog?
I will say number 3 is a lie!
#1 is the lie!
And fluffystitch has it ^^ while I HAVE had a scorpion and a frog, I've never had a cat. My mum is allergic
Okay so here we go again
1. I've ridden Autopia for a whole day straight
2.I've gotten caught in the turnstiles at the DLR entrance
3. My Disney AP pass has expired
#1 is the lie
lol I was so tired I thought I was suppose to pick the truth
Heh ^^ someone else did that a couple rounds back too. You're def not alone
Both of you are wrong lol It's #2! My pass has expired ): and me and my ex best friend rode autopia for a day straight because it was so much fun just goofing around. Plus it was hot that day.
I don't know what to put anymore so I pass my turn to whoever wants to. :]
1. My ring finger is a size 3.5
2. My shoe size is an 8.
3. My ring finger on my right hand is a 1/2 size larger than on the left.
Separate names with a comma.