• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 "Couture de Force" Princess and Villain Figures [IMG HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first part of the collection is already avaible at disneyland paris. Pic taken from french site

tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqyw7c8Wdq1s823kjo1_500.jpg

I love the look of the villains and will try to get maleficent. I think snow and belle look the best out of the princesses. I like that cinderella has darker blonde hair but not keen on the silver bit on her dress. Overall I think these look really pretty and great pieces. Sadly my favourite Aurora is my least favourite out of this collection, think its the gold glitter and the green part of her corset that I don't like. I also think the dress would look better a brighter pink. Deffo looks better from the back with the rose details.

Last edited:
I really like the Jasmine one and tinks but not keen on Ariel. Are these not available yet then?As I saw Maleficent on ebay earlier with no mention of preorder.

Last edited:
Disneyland paris has the exclusivity. They are already avaible there. But the official release is september.

Oh wow, I love Rapunzel!!!! Think I'd definitely get her, Snow, Cindy and Ariel for sure....possibly more. Why must you keep us in the poor house Disney?! LOL

At first I thought these were going to be statuettes that were going to retail for $20-25, at max $35, but$65-70 each, makes me wanna pass on them. I have no problem spending $100 on a 17" LE Doll or $130 for a Designer Fairytale Couple doll set, but I just don't feel spending that much on these statues :/ .

This will be an ongoing collection :) they are awesome we just had Maleficent & Cruella arrive in store and all the others are pre ordered and on the way next wave will be available in the Uk around March 2014 and they include Tink & Ariel

I just ordered Belle at disneystore.co.uk. Hope she arrives soon, really love her! I think Jasmine is really pretty too, I'm not a fan of the others

I grabbed Aurora with the Friends and Family discount from a while back, and now the second wave (jasmine, rapunzel, etc) are up on the site. I would really love Anna and Elsa though <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back