• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 "Couture de Force" Princess and Villain Figures [IMG HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 "Couture de Force" Princess and Villain Figures [IMG HEAVY]
Couture-de-ForceDesigner, if you are still reading I want you to know just how amazing your rendition of Aurora is. I think she is the best interpretation of her waltz scene and color changing dress that I have ever seen. She is so beautiful! I knew I would get her as soon as I saw her, and I don't collect many Disney figurines (usually only dolls).

I also love all the princesses in this line, but Aurora stands out as being something absolutely superb and unrivaled in beauty!

I agree! I don't collect Aurora or Sleeping Beauty items so I didn't end up buying her but I also think she's the best out of the collection and very beautiful.

I agree that Aurora is the best one, I'm not a huge collector of her, however, I do pick up malicifent items here and there. So, I definitely plan on getting Aurora, Malificent, belle and jasmine......I also think Cruella is amazing! I've seen most of them in the store and I can definitely confirm that the pictures online don't do any of the figures justice!! It's a beautiful collection. I was sad about Ariel and Rapunzel, they are featured in my collection heavily! However, they are my LEAST favorite from the collection and I don't plan on purchasing them.....

I agree that Aurora is the best one, I'm not a huge collector of her, however, I do pick up malicifent items here and there. So, I definitely plan on getting Aurora, Malificent, belle and jasmine......I also think Cruella is amazing! I've seen most of them in the store and I can definitely confirm that the pictures online don't do any of the figures justice!! It's a beautiful collection. I was sad about Ariel and Rapunzel, they are featured in my collection heavily! However, they are my LEAST favorite from the collection and I don't plan on purchasing them.....

Me too!!! Ariel and Belle are my two biggest collections, but I just dont love this Ariel.

I ordered Aurora today from DS online and thanks to the 25% off! she came to $48.75!!!!! I wanted to buy more but I'm on a budget and I want the designer Tinkerbell doll;)

I got my Ariel figurine in last night and took a few photos of her today.

Ariel Couture de Force Figurine by thedollgrotto, on Flickr

I really like her but something about her face seems a little off to me at certain angles.

Ariel Figurines by thedollgrotto, on Flickr

Here she is with my other Ariel figurines.

I'm really hoping they'll eventually make an Elsa one. I might want to get Tinkerbell eventually too.

I got my Ariel figurine in last night and took a few photos of her today.

I really like her but something about her face seems a little off to me at certain angles.

Ariel Figurines by thedollgrotto, on Flickr

Here she is with my other Ariel figurines.

I'm really hoping they'll eventually make an Elsa one. I might want to get Tinkerbell eventually too.

I love the level of light saturation in your photos. Ariel's hair looks so radiant!

I know they're not Disney but they are releasing Couture de Force figures of Dorothy, Glinda and the Wicked Witch in honor of the 75th anniversary of the Wizard of Oz!!

4040904.jpg

4040905.jpg

4040903.jpg

I am definitely getting the Wicked Witch of the West!

Normally I would go for Dorothy or Glinda over the witch, but WOW that is the most beautiful Wicked Witch I have ever seen!

Normally I would go for Dorothy or Glinda over the witch, but WOW that is the most beautiful Wicked Witch I have ever seen!

Isn't she?!? I collect witch decorations(lol I'm weird :3) and this figurine is gorgeous! The detail on her is amazing. Very glamorous and has an old Hollywood kind of feel in her face. Dorothy and Glinda are beautiful too but the Wicked Witch is the fairest of them all ;-)

Elsa from Couture de Force line. Source of pics: world-wide-art.com. Glad she is not limited ed. $70 is hefty price, but she looks worth it. Absolutely stunning.

Last edited:
Ariel is gorgeous ! Going to have to get her eventually ! Btw it looks like she's wearing the "Heart of the Ocean" from Titanic lol guess she found it after Rose tossed it over haha !
Elsa looks stunning. So glad I pre ordered her !

I work in HSamuels in the UK and we sell these, I got the ariel and rapunzel one when they first came in, I do hope we get the Elsa one in!

I really want Jasmine and Rapunzel (and, of course, Elsa). I keep hoping prices will further drop on them. I plan to suck it up and preorder Elsa, though. If they were to do Anna, I would think coronation gown could look quite lovely when glammed up even more for the couture aspect of the line.

Found some more figurines coming out!

Mulan:

4045773_1__19693.1409767335.1280.1280.jpg

Anna:
anna__74557.1409767039.1280.1280.jpg

Wedding Belle:

couture-de-force-belle--44406z.jpg

Wedding Cinderella:
4045443__30546.1405410091.1280.1280.jpg

Cindy and Belle are coming in January and Anna and Mulan in March. I love both Belle and Cindy and need them! I love wedding/bridal dolls/figurines. Mulan looks very pretty and I am gald she wasn't put in her matchmaker dress. I hope Mulan means we will see a Pocahontas figure in the future! I am kind of disappointed with Anna. She is pretty but she seems to lack the oomph and detail of the others which is sad because I was really excited for her and love that they put her in her coronation gown.

I need Dorothy, Elsa, Anna, and Wedding Cindy. :). I love their dresses. There goes more of my money, XD
On another vein, I saw a gorgeous Anna and Elsa Jim Shore figurine at Hallmark today; I really wanted it, but was afraid to know how much it was. ;). It was in a glass case, so I didn't ask to see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back