• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 "Couture de Force" Princess and Villain Figures [IMG HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan is beautiful. Disappointed with Anna. Something about her face is off. I like the dress, though.

Found some more figurines coming out!

Mulan:

4045773_1__19693.1409767335.1280.1280.jpg

Wedding Cinderella:
4045443__30546.1405410091.1280.1280.jpg

Cindy and Belle are coming in January and Anna and Mulan in March. I love both Belle and Cindy and need them! I love wedding/bridal dolls/figurines. Mulan looks very pretty and I am gald she wasn't put in her matchmaker dress. I hope Mulan means we will see a Pocahontas figure in the future! I am kind of disappointed with Anna. She is pretty but she seems to lack the oomph and detail of the others which is sad because I was really excited for her and love that they put her in her coronation gown.

I need Cinderella and Mulan in my collection. They are just stunning. I am really impressed with the Mulan. She is getting some great collectible merch recently!!

Hate to be that person, but the color of Cindy's wedding gown is the closest we've come to the real color of her ball gown, I think

Love Elsa already have her on preorder not sure about Anna though her face is a bit different love her dress though :)

Anna's face is off. The only thing that makes it possible to identify her is her clothes and hair. They did such a beautiful Elsa, so Anna is a let down.

I'm very happy that they decided to do Mulan (it's not like she has an overwhelming amount of merchandise), but if I got her and put her on a shelf I'm not sure wether people would actually guess it was Mulan and not just some random Asian girl figure for decoration. For once I might actually have preferred her matchmaker outfit XD

Last edited:
Elsa's date keeps changing according to my local shop. Sometimes she's December 2014 and other times shes Jan 2015.
I'm looking forward to wedding Belle, Mulan (she looks great!!!), Elsa and Anna. I'm really happy they are doing Mulan. She is one of my favorites (I have a lot of favorites) but doesn't always get the best or most merchandise. (I also can't wait for the designer couple to come out)

Although like a few of you here, anna looks a bit off to me. This is part of the reason I never picked up Ariel despite being one of my favorites.

Has anyone seen the upcoming figures for 2015? Their is a evil Queen, Snow White, Aurora and Maleficent as well as a male villain! Captain Hook! I'm in love with Masquarade Maleficent!

So I finally took advantage of the January sales and purchased Cruella & the Evil Queen to go with my Maleficent. The three look great together! I do think the villains are better made/looking than the princess figurines. I really want to like the Elsa but I just don't:(
This is the upcoming Masquarde Maleficent I was talking about in my post above- due out August. Isn't she stunning!
2015-Enesco-Disney-Showcase-Collection-Maleficent-Masquerade-Couture-de-Force-Figurine-Promo-001.jpg

She does into fit into any of my collections by a long shot but I really do like the masquerade Maleficent!

Last edited:
I am in love with this line, some are hit and miss but lately I prefer these to the dolls. I have all the villains and Aurora and I want to get the masquerade Maleficent, Frozen Fever Elsa and the new ice queen Elsa!

I am in love with this line, some are hit and miss but lately I prefer these to the dolls. I have all the villains and Aurora and I want to get the masquerade Maleficent, Frozen Fever Elsa and the new ice queen Elsa!

I love this line too. I think most of the figurines would make gorgeous dolls. I own Maleficent, Belle and the Wicked Witch of the West. I am definitely going to get the live action Cinderella and Masquerade Evil Queen and Maleficent. I will probably get the wedding Ariel and Aurora (still have to get the wedding Belle and Cindy). And I may get Cruella. I would love to see Lady Tremaine, Ursula, Mother Gothel and the Queen of Hearts figurines done.

I think this line is amazing! All the figurines have been lovely. Looking forward to wedding Ariel and Prince Adam. Those two are must haves for me :D

I'm just glad they are doing another ice queen Elsa which looks amazing because I was so dissapointed with the first Elsa they did. Can't wait for the new Maleficent too. I am tempted to get wedding Aurora as she is beautiful but the wedding ones to me look like something I would like for a wedding present lol. Can anyone share pictures of their collection of couture de force figurines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back