• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
I got mine!! My nerves were shot before they called my name. I nearly cried I was so happy. It looked like everyone at my store was collectors. People were so relieved when their name was called.

I am so sorry that you didn't get your doll! My family operates without adding any debt. It's hard but worth it. So while I am sad for you, I fully support not adding debt. Maybe if you save up one will come up on Ebay for an affordable price in a couple of months! Best wishes my friend!

Thank you! You're right, maybe it's for the best, and hopefully prices will lower over the next few months, for both Ariel and Belle. Couldn't get them because university is soooo expensive. Do have Rapunzel and Snow though, so not totally miserable:).

Thank you! You're right, maybe it's for the best, and hopefully prices will lower over the next few months, for both Ariel and Belle. Couldn't get them because university is soooo expensive. Do have Rapunzel and Snow though, so not totally miserable:).

You the prices for Belle have already dropped down a lot from what they were. Whenever I am hesitant to buy something it always turns out to be for the best. I think that treasures like dolls feel better to own when they don't break the bank. I have those two also and find myself staring at Snow. She's not my favorite princess, but she just looks like a queen in this set. I love her!

It sounds like things are going well for our East Coast friends. Are there more people out then there were for Belle?

I just got my Ariel/Eric set. I'm so happy. There was about 35 or so I think more. For 21-22 dolls. I was about 15-16 called so I almost missed a lot of disappointed and happy people though. I can't wait til she takes her place with the rest.

- OMG Congratulations to everybody who got their dolls so far! I'm actually really happy for all of you guys & glad that none of you got attacked by mobs .. Yet lol. I'm actually having lunch now while I'm still waiting to be called for the raffle. My mom is super excited for me & never seen the raffles for dolls at the Disney store.

On the random side note, I was soo excited that they had one more art of Ariel plate & it was on clearance too! Totally had to buy it!

My store had just enough dolls so it was a nice experience. There were definitely more people for Belle last week than Ariel. I feel bad for those here who did not get Ariel & Eric , but you should get the set tonight online. If not, the prices will drop especially after the holidays. Good Luck.

- OMG Congratulations to everybody who got their dolls so far! I'm actually really happy for all of you guys & glad that none of you got attacked by mobs .. Yet lol. I'm actually having lunch now while I'm still waiting to be called for the raffle. My mom is super excited for me & never seen the raffles for dolls at the Disney store.

On the random side note, I was soo excited that they had one more art of Ariel plate & it was on clearance too! Totally had to buy it!
Good luck! What a great find on the plate.

congrats to those who got Ariel. So over two hours round trip I entered the raffle but was not called. Bummer. They had like 7 dolls, and there were about 30 people there. Most people had a few others with them. One family got called twice and took both dolls. I hope they are for them and not to be resold.

I heard one person get picked and their friend said "You can take my name out if it gets called" which I thought was really nice. So setting the alarm for 2:30 to try for them online. Luckily the DH is away on a business trip so I wont be waking him up, and Im not due to be at work until noon so I can go back to bed and sleep in.

come on link fairies...do your thang! *fingers crossed for everyone for tonight*

PS - on a side note. I got Designer Urusla and Designer Belle in the mail today though. So that eases the sting a little. LOL

My mom and I didn't get called. :(. There were probably 75 people there. Almost every person called was an older man, not to say older men don't collect Disney dolls but I'm sure most of them were eBay flippers. But what can ya do. I will try online tonight. :)

Also just throwing this out there if anyone got an extra today... I have the following dolls for trade:

-Fairytale Designer Snow and Prince
-Fairytale Designer Rapunzel and Flynn
-2011 Designer Snow White
-LE 17" Cinderella
-LE 17"Lady Tremaine

I am so sad right now. I did not get called, I really believed in my heart that I would because I really, really want this doll. This was THE doll from the start that I wanted the most. This time there were like 75+ people for 30 dolls. I know the odds were slim, but what broke my heart were all the people one could tell they were only there to resell and to top it off, there was a family of 5 that all put their names in and they all got called and they all purchased the doll!! So disappointing. We left really fast because this one lady was really angry even before they started drawing names and it looked like she was going to get into an argument with the cast members,pretty crazy and scary. Sigh...I really hope I can get her tonight, if I don't I will be in tears :( :cry:

I did not get called :'( im pretty sad but i have another chance tonight! I will be up and ready for that!

I could not get a good head count. There were a good amount of people there. Of the people called only one of them really seemed like they were a reseller. otherwise they seemed like real collectors! There was a really nasty woman there though who couldnt stop commenting on everything and was rude when he put a name back in that didnt respond and when one girl left with hers she said something like "yeah now youre gunna go sell it on ebay." She was awful and I know its mean but I was very glad she was not picked

I was unable to take time off work to try for the raffle, but this is the text message I just got from my boyfriend: DRAW NUMBER ONE! EPIC WIN!

I'm shaking SO bad, I cannot believe he went and did that for me and that he was called first out of 60+ people! Since I'm focusing my collection, Snow and Ariel were the only two I wanted from this set so I'm a very happy girl today :) Congrats to everyone else who got their set as well and good luck to the ones trying online!

I am so sad right now. I did not get called, I really believed in my heart that I would because I really, really want this doll. This was THE doll from the start that I wanted the most. This time there were like 75+ people for 30 dolls. I know the odds were slim, but what broke my heart were all the people one could tell they were only there to resell and to top it off, there was a family of 5 that all put their names in and they all got called and they all purchased the doll!! So disappointing. We left really fast because this one lady was really angry even before they started drawing names and it looked like she was going to get into an argument with the cast members,pretty crazy and scary. Sigh...I really hope I can get her tonight, if I don't I will be in tears :( :cry:

Im in the same boat with you. I really believed I'd win too. This was the set I always wanted and TLM is my absolute favorite thing on the planet lol so I just believed I'd be picked but i was not :( but good luck to you tonight! I hope everyone who really wants her gets her!

congratulations to those who got their dolls! to everyone else, I'll see you online tonight . I was not called and to top it off the last doll went to a girl who walked off saying "I can sell it online!" so that was a bummer but I have high hopes that we can win the internet race tonight :D

Im in the same boat with you. I really believed I'd win too. This was the set I always wanted and TLM is my absolute favorite thing on the planet lol so I just believed I'd be picked but i was not :( but good luck to you tonight! I hope everyone who really wants her gets her!
I feel your pain, we are both on the same boat. I know to some this sounds stupid, but The Little Mermaid is a huge part of my life and always has been. I really, really hope that I can get her tonight and I wish you the best too! Many pixies to everyone!!

Sorry you didnt get her. I was really trying to think positive that I would be called. I hope you can get her tonight.

I was unable to take time off work to try for the raffle, but this is the text message I just got from my boyfriend: DRAW NUMBER ONE! EPIC WIN!

I'm shaking SO bad, I cannot believe he went and did that for me and that he was called first out of 60+ people! Since I'm focusing my collection, Snow and Ariel were the only two I wanted from this set so I'm a very happy girl today :) Congrats to everyone else who got their set as well and good luck to the ones trying online!
Thats so sweet. What an awesome boyfriend. Congrats

TLM/Ariel is my fave too, and she was really the only one I wanted from the set. Theres still hope for tonight. Good luck everyone!

PS - OMG, so clearly I went crazy the past week on ebay. I just received 5 boxed in todays mail. The leasing office people were laughing at me. I got Designer Belle, Designer Ursula, Designer Mother Goethel, a 18" Brass Key Ariel, and my D23 membership kit. LOL. Not to mention I got Belle/Beast on Friday.

I told myself after I get Ariel/Eric I need to stop.

Last edited:
No luck at the store today :( fingers crossed for online tonight.

I saw a lot of happy collectors today at the store and fewer scalpers were called (yes, I can tell, it's pretty easy when one family buys 4) so at least that's good.

Sounds like its been pretty smooth so far for you all? At least in so far as there haven't been any mobs even if you didn't get called. Edited to add: oh wait, sounds like there were a few ugly scenes. I just read a few posts that somehow I missed before writing this. I'm sorry there were some unpleasant people out there.

As for me, I'm nervous about tonight! Going to make sure my alarm is set! I hope everyone in here gets a set that is trying tonight.

Last edited:

Congrats!!! My hubby did that forme with Belle/Beast , he was the last name called!!! I was so giddy when I got the text ;)

My friend just texted me, they have just headed back for the pulling of names. 85 names in the draw, 18 dolls. Eeek!

I got my dolls :-D.

My Grandmom and friend went with me, my Grandmom was called first and my friend was called towards the end. We only bought 1 doll.

My Grandmom's jaw literally dropped when she was called.

I think they said there were around 30 names for 12 dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back