• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
dfdcset_zps3c14c8a0.png

Definitely need to fix this up in terms of display. Poor 17" Tiana is blocked!​

I spy some monster high ;)

They only matched the ID with the name drawn. Then they let someone else pay if needed. I didn't think they were suppose to do that. I thought it might be "altering" policy a bit.

Really? My store was super strict about making sure that the name on the ID matched the name on the card. Unless of course it was cash XD

Hi..just need some info on Disney 2 day shipping. Has any budy try it?? Is it a true 2 day shipping. Thanks. Thinking of using it tonight.

To all of those that did the preorder. I called and complained about the Snow White doll having a different COA number and they gave me a $20 gift card. Everyone should call and complain.

I'm not surprised. They've done it all along. There was also an issue about they said they had 22 but really only 21 were sold. That was the buzz anyway. I can't confirm that.

Only 11 dolls and there were at least 25-30 people. Neither of us got one :( I really wasn't expecting it to be difficult because the CM's said they hadn't even needed a raffle up to that point (except Belle, but it was only 2 people over). I don't know why we got only 11, it is the main Disney Store in WA. Its alright though, my guy was really supportive and we'll be trying online tonight. Pixie Dust to my fellow DS.com-ers!

Last edited:
Did everyone's stores have fewer dolls or something? I wonder if that means more are available tonight online. Hoping this is the case and gives us better luck.

As far as the extra doll thing, I THINK (but don't quote me on this) that what happens is this: If your store gets over 20 dolls, then you can reserve ONE for a cast member. The CMs then go through their own raffle process, the winner of that raffle gets to purchase the one doll. If the store gets less than 20 dolls, no CM is allowed to get one. If no CM wants one, the doll goes to the guests. Any CM that doesn't win their raffle isn't allowed to stand in line or raffle with guests so they have to go online.

Does anyone know how to take the top of the box off? I need to fix Ariel's dress.

Btw, good luck to everyone who is going to get them online!!

Congrats to all who got their dolls, and for the poor unfortunate souls who did not, may you get them tonight online (without a hitch or a glitch, I might add).

since the friends and family 25% off sale is coming and I will purchase the Frozen merch at that time

When exactly is this sale? And is it a for sure thing the Frozen stuff will be included?

Hi!

so, I've been traveling for two weeks. I missed the Belle release because of where I was, and it was the one I really wanted. Fortunately, I got lucky with Ariel and Eric today. I have an extra to trade, if anyone has a Belle. I also have a Designer Princess Belle and Mulan I could trade, as well.

We'll be home tomorrow, so I might be hard to reach until then (plane and such). My email is utena28@hotmail.com

To take the top off, I would recommend a two person team, one to hold the base and another to lift the top off. :) go very slowly and carefully but don't be too afraid to give a lite force!

Does anyone know how to take the top of the box off? I need to fix Ariel's dress.

Btw, good luck to everyone who is going to get them online!!

On the underside of the box there are two plastic lifts that you need to squeeze toward the center to "unlock" the latch (you'll hear a small pop for the front and back. Then, CAREFULLY slide the plastic up until it is off the cardboard back. Once you're done, like the cardboard up with the slides on the inside and GENTY lower it down. If it doesn't go down a certain way, you don't have it at the right angle. You will have to push gently all the way down until it clicks back in. :)

Congrats to all who got their dolls, and for the poor unfortunate souls who did not, may you get them tonight online (without a hitch or a glitch, I might add).

When exactly is this sale? And is it a for sure thing the Frozen stuff will be included?

The Friends and Family 25% off is a coupon the stores are passing out around this time. I believe the Disney Store Facebook also posts an online code closer to the date. It'll be valid Nov. 7-11 and it is good on pretty much any product with the exception of the obvious- LE merch, Disney gift cards or park tickets and media. Everything else is fair game.

On the underside of the box there are two plastic lifts that you need to squeeze toward the center to "unlock" the latch (you'll hear a small pop for the front and back. Then, CAREFULLY slide the plastic up until it is off the cardboard back. Once you're done, like the cardboard up with the slides on the inside and GENTY lower it down. If it doesn't go down a certain way, you don't have it at the right angle. You will have to push gently all the way down until it clicks back in. :)

Thanks!! I will try it tomorrow with my sister because I can't take it off by myself.

I REALLY hated how the Ariel and Eric dolls were boxed. Ariels hair was squished and it was pulling at her dress. So I deboxed them and have them dancing like in the concept art.

tumblr_muqtwpPxjD1qceuyho1_500.jpg

Sorry for the awful photo, I didn't have the flash on my phone.

- Well I thought I was able to take some photos of Ariel & Eric but for some reason the plastic case won't budge! Like the back part was easy but the front part won't move at all. It was really easy though for when I did Aladdin & Jasmine but Ariel & Eric, it's pretty tough. I also asked my sister to help me out since I saw someone said it was a two person job but still no luck. Anybody having trouble opening their plastic case off? I just want to clean the inside of the case & put one of the paper corners down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back