• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow how'd you find that link so fast, it's still not popping up in search or the fairytale collection. Thank you so much because I literally would still be looking!

did we break the forum. Ha. It wouldnt load for me.

I was able to find them and get them right away. Yay!!

Good night everyone

I think so! LOL! I kept waiting for my post to go through, then it crashed on me.

Glad everyone is having success. Fingers crossed it continues that way through the processing, shipment and delivery processes.

Thank you once again link fairies!! I can sleep well tonight! So, so grateful!!! ♥♥♥ So happy I am getting my Ariel!! :hug:
I really appreciate you guys so much. Pixies for everyone! Good night everyone!

Got it! And received my confirmation email! I was freaking out because 1min before 12:00 the forum wasn't loading for me!!! After 12:02 it loaded again. Thank you for the fast link. I'm wondering how long will Ariel and Eric remain available. My bet is that they will only last an hour, but lets see! Good Night everybody :) !

Thank you! I typed the exact name of the doll set off my receipt and it doesn't come up on DisneyStore. How do you guys find these links!?! Thank you!

Thank goodness for this forum (though my heart stopped when this forum WOULD NOT LOAD for a few minutes!) Thank you again tdscm19 for the link! Searching for the dolls on the site still yields me no results!

Ordered and got my confirmation email. I hope Ariel lasts at least awhile online though since collectors who don't know about this board probably still can't find her on the site without it...

ETA: Spoke too soon. She'd sold out now.

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH tdscm19! I have been wanting this set for so long, and I am a HUGE Little Mermaid collector, so I am so happy to have gotten it so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back