• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinning display bases I just got for are dolls.
jehepeta.jpg

Oh my gosh, I LOVE how you added in Pascal! So cute and perfect!

That must be really pretty when the light is on! It also is a perfect fit. I'm not sure if I missed it but if you don't mind me asking where did you get it?

That must be really pretty when the light is on! It also is a perfect fit. I'm not sure if I missed it but if you don't mind me asking where did you get it?

Few years ago on eBay. Put in display base roundtable..key word is roundtable base. I seen them on Amazon as well

I just noticed the UK site has Designer Jasmine for sale with a limit of 20 dolls per order. Does this mean there's an insane number of dolls just sitting in the UK? Do you think stores shipped their unsold dolls back? Belle was also available on there this morning. Are these princesses not as popular in the UK?

I just noticed the UK site has Designer Jasmine for sale with a limit of 20 dolls per order. Does this mean there's an insane number of dolls just sitting in the UK? Do you think stores shipped their unsold dolls back? Belle was also available on there this morning. Are these princesses not as popular in the UK?

Yeah this was like that for some time now. Been like that for about a week, its just a glitch, im pretty sure she is sold out in the UK as well. Looks like designer dolls season is over for the year!

Yeah this was like that for some time now. Been like that for about a week, its just a glitch, im pretty sure she is sold out in the UK as well. Looks like designer dolls season is over for the year!

Okay, I was wondering how they could possibly have that many dolls left. A glitch sounds about standard for Disney this fall. I actually went on the UK site for any sign of the Frozen dolls. :)

Got my blast off email yesterday. Cant wait to get them.

I opened up and re positioned Beast/Belle. I too out the plastic wedge behind them and it made a HUGE difference. Her dress is able to be more open and not have the weird crinkle crease in the front. Plus I was able to set her hair free in the back so it cascades better. Now they dont look so squished in the box.

I still cant re-position Rapunzel and Flynn to a better pose. I guess Im going to have to take Rapunzel off of the stand thing and move her over. The way the are now reminds me of a bad prom pic. Where you stand sideways, holding onto the girls waist in front of you, head sideways and smiling at the camera. So cheesy.

Got my blast off email yesterday. Cant wait to get them.

I opened up and re positioned Beast/Belle. I too out the plastic wedge behind them and it made a HUGE difference. Her dress is able to be more open and not have the weird crinkle crease in the front. Plus I was able to set her hair free in the back so it cascades better. Now they dont look so squished in the box.

I still cant re-position Rapunzel and Flynn to a better pose. I guess Im going to have to take Rapunzel off of the stand thing and move her over. The way the are now reminds me of a bad prom pic. Where you stand sideways, holding onto the girls waist in front of you, head sideways and smiling at the camera. So cheesy.

Could you share of picture of the Beauty & Beast set? I would love to see how removing the divider makes it look. As it is my dolls look so squished, and because of the way Beast is facing it looks like he is letching at Designer Ariel and Belle is trying to run away!

Ewww, that's exactly what their pose is. It's really the most frustrating thing about this series :(
I know and Rapunzel and Flynn are the worse, because he's right behind her. Ariel and Eric are facing each other so it looks more realistic. And Belle and Beast are by each other but side to side and facing away. Its so weird.

Could you share of picture of the Beauty & Beast set? I would love to see how removing the divider makes it look. As it is my dolls look so squished, and because of the way Beast is facing it looks like he is letching at Designer Ariel and Belle is trying to run away!
BelleBefore_zpsc681ffaf.jpg

Heres the before. Her hair was smooshed around her face/head and against the case, and her dress was crushed, and had that weird crinkle/fold in the front. I also didnt like that Beast was facing away from her.

BelleAfter_zpsbbe51b4e.jpg

Here's the after. I took the tie down on her hair off, and fluffed her hair behind her, and smoothed out the dress and it had more room. Then I positioned Beast behind her and turned her more into him. I also pulled the collar of his jacket up more so you dont see that weird hole/gap that is under his head from either side. Im much happier. And I only removed that plastic back behind them and a few of the rubber ties.

I know, I had to reorganize Eugene and Rapunzel. I managed to keep them both on their stand but I had to turn them sideways but it looks way better and you can see Eugene completely, plus I added Pascal too! It is super cute!

BelleBefore_zpsc681ffaf.jpg

Heres the before. Her hair was smooshed around her face/head and against the case, and her dress was crushed, and had that weird crinkle/fold in the front. I also didnt like that Beast was facing away from her.

BelleAfter_zpsbbe51b4e.jpg

Here's the after. I took the tie down on her hair off, and fluffed her hair behind her, and smoothed out the dress and it had more room. Then I positioned Beast behind her and turned her more into him. I also pulled the collar of his jacket up more so you dont see that weird hole/gap that is under his head from either side. Im much happier. And I only removed that plastic back behind them and a few of the rubber ties.

They look great, thank you for sharing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back