• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
yes im much happier. I like her hair being fluffy behind her instead of all squished in front. I left the little tendrils around the face though.

I got lucky at the raffle at my local disney store a while ago on September 3rd and got Rapunzel and Flynn. Was really happy to own them. I was called 6th out of all the people that showed up. Though I found the quality control on the dolls weren't the best. There is a tiny black streak from the pupil of my rapunzel dolls eye and into her iris. Other than that everything came all good with my doll. Though I have seen awesome ways of re positioning Rapunzel and Flynn though sorta afraid to open my doll box. I did go to try and get the Ariel and Eric Dolls at my local disney store on october 15 but my name never came up. About 82 people showed up and only 18 dolls were being sold. I did bring my mom and friend to come and put there names to up my chances for the raffle but that didn't help either because of just how many people showed up. I stayed up late for the midnight release for the Ariel and Eric dolls on the disney store. I had problems finding the link right away but someone on a facebook page put the link thankfully and I raced to checkout. I got my dolls at around 12:07am. I had problems also just getting a tracking number and also misinformation about how long it would take my dolls to ship since I live in canada. After sending three emails to guest services I got a tracking number and today I am waiting for my dolls to arrive to me through the mail :)

I got lucky at the raffle at my local disney store a while ago on September 3rd and got Rapunzel and Flynn. Was really happy to own them. I was called 6th out of all the people that showed up. Though I found the quality control on the dolls weren't the best. There is a tiny black streak from the pupil of my rapunzel dolls eye and into her iris. Other than that everything came all good with my doll. Though I have seen awesome ways of re positioning Rapunzel and Flynn though sorta afraid to open my doll box. I did go to try and get the Ariel and Eric Dolls at my local disney store on october 15 but my name never came up. About 82 people showed up and only 18 dolls were being sold. I did bring my mom and friend to come and put there names to up my chances for the raffle but that didn't help either because of just how many people showed up. I stayed up late for the midnight release for the Ariel and Eric dolls on the disney store. I had problems finding the link right away but someone on a facebook page put the link thankfully and I raced to checkout. I got my dolls at around 12:07am. I had problems also just getting a tracking number and also misinformation about how long it would take my dolls to ship since I live in canada. After sending three emails to guest services I got a tracking number and today I am waiting for my dolls to arrive to me through the mail :)

Sounds like you live in the same area as me! I'm in Canada and was told 82 people showed up to the store, and there were only 18 dolls. 2 of my friends were nice enough to go and try to get them for me, as I couldn't take the day off work. Sorry that you weren't successful!

Sounds like you live in the same area as me! I'm in Canada and was told 82 people showed up to the store, and there were only 18 dolls. 2 of my friends were nice enough to go and try to get them for me, as I couldn't take the day off work. Sorry that you weren't successful!
Hey I do live in the same area as you :) Awesome friends you have! Yeah if only my name got picked for the raffle. Would have put down the cost on the doll a bit more. I payed $129.95 then also $49.50 shipping in handling. I also expect to have some custom charges when my doll arrives today. But I am very happy to have the Ariel and Eric set still. Also have to find some room in my room to put it. I think I will just put it beside my Rapunzel and Flynn. I only got two sets of dolls out of the collection I really liked. I also did get the Le 17'inch Ariel a while back. Little Mermaid collection feels almost complete :)

I'm having some wonky issue with my shipment; Disney store says they shipped on the 19th, UPS said a label was made on the 17th, nothing more...? Guess they just haven't updated the UPS website????

I'm having some wonky issue with my shipment; Disney store says they shipped on the 19th, UPS said a label was made on the 17th, nothing more...? Guess they just haven't updated the UPS website????

It should update later in the day, Disney generally prints the labels and sticks them into dolls and then delivers it to their local UPS. Because your is still in the label created phase UPS is just waiting for Dosney to deliver it to them. Mind you disney will change their status to shipped when they print a label for the order. So it could technically still be sitting in the warehouse waiting for deliver to UPS. This happened before with the Ursula LE dolls wherein the labels were printed so it said they were shipped by Disney but because of the amount of orders going out that day the Ursula's missed the truck delivering the items to UPS as a result they sat in the warehouse until the next day when the truck delivered the items to UPS again. By the sounds of it they only do this transfer to UPS at the end of the day when all shipments are created and ready instead of doing transfers throughout the day.

I got my Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Ariel and Eric today from UPS :D
UPS took there time delivering it though. Came at around 8pm.
1381566_10151875250873819_651767810_n.jpg

I am so in love with this set.
1382129_10151875251778819_1638904397_n.jpg

I got an interesting number for this set.
1376586_10151875251323819_1160191231_n.jpg

Now I finally have the two sets of dolls from this collection that I wanted the most :D

1382099_10151875251838819_1118127150_n.jpg

Same here: shipping label created but no actual shipping activity when tracking the shipment on UPS.com. The charge has actually posted onto my credit card as an actual purchase (i.e. no longer just pending), and on the order tracking on the DS.com website, it says that it is closed and shipped. This had better not be an order that vanishes into the warehouse abyss!

Now I finally have the two sets of dolls from this collection that I wanted the most :D

Originally I was only going to stick with Ariel and Rapunzel sets just as you did. But I couldn't resist the temptation and ended up buying both Snow Whites and Belle sets as well, lol I need help. Btw your Ariel and Eric set looks great! Hope mine arrives in good shape as yours :) !

Same here: shipping label created but no actual shipping activity when tracking the shipment on UPS.com. The charge has actually posted onto my credit card as an actual purchase (i.e. no longer just pending), and on the order tracking on the DS.com website, it says that it is closed and shipped. This had better not be an order that vanishes into the warehouse abyss!

Disney creates the shipping labels that also triggers a delivery pickup which may take an additional day or two...UPS updates its tracking info around midnight each day.

Hi Shiva, any news on your order? Has the status changed to in transit now? Hopefully it has as I received my order today.

I still haven't received a blast off email saying that my order has been shipped. I checked my order status and it says Active, but it doesn't say it has been shipped yet. Is that normal?

I still haven't received a blast off email saying that my order has been shipped. I checked my order status and it says Active, but it doesn't say it has been shipped yet. Is that normal?

I would definitely give the Disney Store a call as it is almost a week into the order being made and it still has not been shipped. They usually ship it out within the week that the order was made or at the very latest by Monday.

What time did you make your order? I heard conflicting times for sell out, I really hope they didn't oversell. Call Guest Services asap - hope everything works out, sending good pixies your way :x:

My beautiful set came today! They are only number #203, and they came well packaged and perfect <3
Thank you link fairies for helping me bring them home! I hope everyones dolls are getting home safely

Hi Shiva, any news on your order? Has the status changed to in transit now? Hopefully it has as I received my order today.

Hi Polaris! Thanks for checking in. :) This is the weirdest DS order I have ever had. On the UPS website, it changed slightly from that yellow-orange color where it was just that the shipping label was created into the "In Transit" green. However, in the shipment progress further down the page, it is still only showing that the package was ready for UPS on 10/17. There is still no scheduled delivery date at the top, but it does say 5 business days left. Given the various debacles with the Disney Store, it does keep me on the edge of my seat.

Hi Polaris! Thanks for checking in. :) This is the weirdest DS order I have ever had. On the UPS website, it changed slightly from that yellow-orange color where it was just that the shipping label was created into the "In Transit" green. However, in the shipment progress further down the page, it is still only showing that the package was ready for UPS on 10/17. There is still no scheduled delivery date at the top, but it does say 5 business days left. Given the various debacles with the Disney Store, it does keep me on the edge of my seat.

Wow that is a little bizzare, have you considered contacting UPS and checking to see if they actually do have the item or not? If not then maybe it would be worth contacting the Disney Store again. Sounds like Disney has had a lot of issues with shipping lately.

Wow that is a little bizzare, have you considered contacting UPS and checking to see if they actually do have the item or not? If not then maybe it would be worth contacting the Disney Store again. Sounds like Disney has had a lot of issues with shipping lately.

I think I will give it until tomorrow midday or so, and if nothing updates, then the communication inquiries will begin. I totally get that they process hundreds if not thousands of orders each week, so there is always that one-off chance of delays. I just hope that the box did not get misplaced somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back