• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
Haha I only figured this out the other day on the bottom right corner of the persons post there is the "+ logo if you click this it will change it to a " tick which means it is selected. So you just click the ones you want to quote and then on the last one you want to quote click the " Reply with quote button and it should work. Hope that makes sense, PM if you want more details and I can send images and instructions if you like haha.

I think I got it :)

Still being new took me a while to get it but I just check the ones I would like to quote then on the last quote I hit reply with quote and Voila! like I just did now

Lets see if this works, lol.

Thank you both very much!!

yey!! I was going crazy trying to figure it out. I would hit the little quote button and start writing, but nothing ever happened. I was not hitting "reply with quote", haha. Thank you both again for helping me :)

This might be a silly question, but can someone tell me how to multiquote? I have tried multiquoting and click the button but they never come out as multiquote :(

Thank you for posting that question. I would have never figured that out on my own. And thanks to Polaris for the explanation!

Grtaz! :D

Still being new took me a while to get it but I just check the ones I would like to quote then on the last quote I hit reply with quote and Voila! like I just did now

I think I got it :)

Lets see if this works, lol.

Thank you both very much!!

yey!! I was going crazy trying to figure it out. I would hit the little quote button and start writing, but nothing ever happened. I was not hitting "reply with quote", haha. Thank you both again for helping me :)

Testing too! Because I usually just go and individually code in each quote. This is so much easier!

Thank you for posting that question. I would have never figured that out on my own. And thanks to Polaris for the explanation!

You are very welcome! :) I was going nuts trying to figure this out.

Testing too! Because I usually just go and individually code in each quote. This is so much easier!

Testing, testing, lol. I think we got the hang of this! :)

There is a $77 (including shipping) dollar original Designer Snow White doll on eBay right now. Someone please go buy it, I don't have the money right now and it is killing me to see it there!

It does seem like a few sizes of the Snow White dress are still available. I'm glad they picked her dress. Outside of context Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Ariel's dresses might look like random (yet beautiful) renaissance dresses or a belly dance outfit (Jas), while Snow's dress still looks like the iconic Disney princess. Belles dress would have been perfect too, but I love Snow White more.

For those who are still looking for the dolls, the prices on ebay seem to have come down from the highs of 400-500 people were paying for Belle and Ariel right after they sold out. I can find some Belle sets going for 200-300. Ariel seems to be holding on to 300-400 range. Snow White is going for 200-300, as is Rapunzel. Jasmine is barely going for much above retail. I suspect after the holidays we'll see the prices fall a little further. Thankfully, we are not seeing the huge % markups that 2011 Designer Ariel went for (from retail of 60 to 600 is quite a jump)!

I had to skip Jasmine at retail. If I can find one close or under retail after the holidays, I may go for her...

Glad to see that the ebay prices have subsided a bit. Hope it continues to do so for those still in need of any of the doll sets. Beast undressed is ery interesting but whatever works lol! Initially I thought it was the prince doll wearing a recolored Beast mask and fancy clothes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/with/10199942373/. Never knew that was what Fairytale Couple Beast looked like under all the clothes. From drj1828's Flickr photostream.

Haha thank you so much for sharing this. The beast looks funny without the robes on haha. He looks hilarious I couldnt help but laugh especially after seeing the last photo where the posed the beast in a running stance to show the articulation of the doll. It's just funny because all the proportions are wrong and because it has black underwear it just reminds me of a Greek or Roman warrior haha. Why did they still have to paint it black? It just emphasizes the awkwardness more! LOL.

I just can't wait to see the other 5 couples!!! :anxious:

(I'm crazy, i know!) :lol:

I think they will be like this:

Cinderella: In her ball gown (i hope they will made a silver version of that,because silver is her true color in the movie). Prince Charming in his ball gown too.

Aurora: In her wood/peasant dresses. She would be lovely in that. With maybe the straw basket too.
Philip in his signature prince robe (with the cute hat too!). A strange feeling she will appear in pink gown.. (i love pink , though :p)

Pocahontas: In her signature dress (with more details, and i hope her necklace too) and Jhon Smith in his signature outfits.

Mulan: In the kimono (in the end) with Shang in his signature armor outfit.

Tiana: Probably they will pick her green big dress (naveen dressed like a prince too).

:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
The shots of the group of them all looks like a fancy dress ball!

QUICK QUESTION: Is it just me, or does everyone get a 404 when they try the wants/trades links below the user names?

Indeed! DRJ1828's photos are some of the best photographs that showcase the full beauty of the Disney dolls! :)

As for the pinpics wants/trades links, they are busted. I think it has something to do with the revamp of the pinpics website, so that the old links are not connecting to the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back