• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
Thought I'd share this lovely token I got at work the other night. I was asking about it for weeks and was finally able to bring it home with me. Nothing crazy but it adds a nice touch to the set. Enjoy!

That's awesome that you were able to keep the box, I should have asked for the box and the other fairytale displays my store had.

So I was super surprised on my birthday last week to get a package from my boyfriend containing Designer Ariel and Eric!!!! He is just too much. He secretly ordered online and shipped it to me. Now she's joined Al/Jas and Belle/Beast on top of my bookshelf. They are all so lovely up there. I really need to step up my game for his birthday.

So I was super surprised on my birthday last week to get a package from my boyfriend containing Designer Ariel and Eric!!!! He is just too much. He secretly ordered online and shipped it to me. Now she's joined Al/Jas and Belle/Beast on top of my bookshelf. They are all so lovely up there. I really need to step up my game for his birthday.
Sounds like he's a keeper. What a sweetie.

If anyone lives in the Times Square area and missed out on some of the couples, apparently the store just got some in. They still have some Belle and Rapunzel ones available

I was wondering why the pics were posted on stichkingdom FB page.....I wish I could get belle and beast:( that's the only couple I missed out on:(

Unfortunately I have to sell my set. Would prefer to sell them all for $665 shipped but will sell them individually each for $175 shipped. Have all five princesses set. Snow hair is unbraided but still in excellent shaped and styled to look more like her artwork on box. If interested or have an offer for the entire set let me know!

Unfortunately I have to sell my set. Would prefer to sell them all for $665 shipped but will sell them individually each for $175 shipped. Have all five princesses set. Snow hair is unbraided but still in excellent shaped and styled to look more like her artwork on box. If interested or have an offer for the entire set let me know!
I PMed ya

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since these dolls came out, but I was able to get a hold of a second Rapunzel and Flynn set, and I really want to debox them, but I really have no idea on how to! Can anybody help? I would really appreciate it!

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since these dolls came out, but I was able to get a hold of a second Rapunzel and Flynn set, and I really want to debox them, but I really have no idea on how to! Can anybody help? I would really appreciate it!

I would recommend DRJ1828's step-by-step how-to in post #08 from this thread: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?8001-Designer-Princess-dolls-has-anyone-opened-theirs

Also, refer to DRJ1828's pictures that show some of the stages of the deboxing process also in the same thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back