• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Designer Dolls - Fairytale Collection Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't log in in the german store either and the site is crashing when you want to pay......just like last week when all dolls were released.

This is SO frustrating.

Just checked out... Took me like 10 minutes to order.
Screw DisneyStore and their stupid website! So Stressed out... CAuse I didn't want the doll to sell out.

Wow! This is a really quite release!
And we thought that Briar Rose was gonna sell out the fastest.
Maybe it's because people just bought 2 aurora dolls last week.

She is sold out in the german store and no one got it from a german facebook page.......quite weird. :( I'm so sad.

I'm shocked at how quiet it is! But then again people have just bought two Auroras. Bet will sell out quicker in the US.
Did anyone else have any problems with payment? Wouldn't work the first three times I tried but then after refreshing and starting again it worked thankfully.

Anyone notice they never fixed the whole Aurora vs Briar Rose thing? I thought that was just a preliminary mistake but it still shows Briar Rose on the plate but Aurora on the sleeve even in the stock photos...

I can't believe you are all able to buy it so easy on the UK store but we can't do anything on the german store. So unfair :(

Has anyone experiences with buying these dolls at the Disney Store at Oxford street in London? I'll be there at the afternoon but I doubt they'll still have her.

croboy: Not the Fairytale Designers, but I was there on the 7th when all the 17" LEs were released and they still had five blue Auroras, six Maleficents, many Philips, 5-6 Cinderellas, 2 Tianas and 2 Pocahontas dolls left. They're probably in the basement! When you go down turn left and back. That was where they were a few weeks ago.
I actually think you'll have a pretty good chance to get an Aurora couple.

All of the south-east London stores seem to have them in high numbers. Cinderella sold out about two or three days after the seventh of october and she was very popular/sales bopped-up because of the heritage dolls released on the same day. I imagine Sleeping Beauty will be popular too. She'll sell out but linger about a bit. Don't worry about. I recall Oxford St having 40 sets of each release. So best bet is Oxford St.

Last edited:
Anyone notice they never fixed the whole Aurora vs Briar Rose thing? I thought that was just a preliminary mistake but it still shows Briar Rose on the plate but Aurora on the sleeve even in the stock photos...

Whoa, I never noticed that! In stores, I only looked at the dolls, not really the sleeve art. I'm sure they all say Aurora, though. Gess I'll know in a few hours when I go to the raffle. Oh Disney!

There was a server issue on the german side this morning. The set showed up as sold out when it was still available at the other EU stores. Quite gutted as I missed out (the store kept crashing when I tried checking out). :(

I had trouble on the UK site too, I couldn't log in, had to check out as a guest then it wouldn't process paypal, then the card world pay failed as well, she disappeared from my basket and then said she was temporarily unavailable, I finally managed to refresh, add to basket and put through on a credit card, took ages to faff about I honestly thought I had missed out on her, I tried again straight after using paypal just to see and it was still having issues. It was a stressful 20 mins, I swear I was having mini heart attacks everytime it failed to go through. Just hoping she arrives safely now after all that.

I think the U.S. site will crash tonight. I hope I get one. This will look good as a center piece to my sleeping beauty 17" set.

Aurora is back in stock on the UK site. Don't forget to use the code 'justforyou20' for 20% off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back