• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Are the DLRP open editions the same size as the open editions here in America? I already have that Figaro and Minnie Halloween set from Disneyland... But I'd love a bigger version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the DLRP open editions the same size as the open editions here in America? I already have that Figaro and Minnie Halloween set from Disneyland... But I'd love a bigger version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know about these specific pins but I know some OE pins from DLP are significantly larger than the U.S. versions , notable the Anna & Elsa standard rack pins .

Ok, I'm not 100% convinced this is real, but I saw someone post this on Facebook:

11933469_1037404879625837_9184086256205433707_n.jpg

Supposedly, this is going to be a Jerry Leigh pin. It was supposed to be released but there were problems with the pin manufacturer so it will be released next year.

Will be MAJORLY ISO if this does actually get released.

I was at DLR today and found a few things that others might be interested in. First World of Disney in DTD still has the Star Wars LE pin that came out last Friday (Pinpics #111102). Little Green Men is selling the D23 Star Wars Force For Change pin with BB8 (Pinpics #110611)...found it in the racks nearest the cash registers. And the Tomorrowland pin is back in stock (Pinpics #109240). They had it on the counter in Frontierland, and behind the counter in Little Green Men.

I was at DLR today and found a few things that others might be interested in. First World of Disney in DTD still has the Star Wars LE pin that came out last Friday (Pinpics #111102). Little Green Men is selling the D23 Star Wars Force For Change pin with BB8 (Pinpics #110611)...found it in the racks nearest the cash registers. And the Tomorrowland pin is back in stock (Pinpics #109240). They had it on the counter in Frontierland, and behind the counter in Little Green Men.

Thanks for the update!

I find it rather odd that a November DSSH Calendar surfacing someplace other than on DSSH's Facebook page before DSSH has even published the October Calendar.

No offense was meant to the OP. I am just suspicious of the non-DSSH source, particularly the timing of this, as I expect the DSSH pin management folks are at the FL event.

Last edited:
I found this on Facebook, October has been previewed as well, and they have physical versions of the Princess bows, at least.

10690274_10153478417386294_1577455950084106079_n.jpg

11781628_10153478417021294_845922398853828638_n.jpg

I find it rather odd that a November DSSH Calendar surfacing someplace other than on DSSH's Facebook page before DSSH has even published the October Calendar.

No offense was meant to the OP. I am just suspicious of the non-DSSH source, particularly the timing of this, as I expect the DSSH pin management folks are at the FL event.

I would assume the FL event is where the event came from. They've had "future pins" flyers available to pick up at events in the past, as well as having the pins on display.

I found this on Facebook, October has been previewed as well, and they have physical versions of the Princess bows, at least.

10690274_10153478417386294_1577455950084106079_n.jpg

11781628_10153478417021294_845922398853828638_n.jpg

Thanks.

I am withdrawing my suspicions now, as it looks like the original source of the November Calendar was from the DSSH team attending the FL event.

Special thanks for the October Calendar info.

I would assume the FL event is where the event came from. They've had "future pins" flyers available to pick up at events in the past, as well as having the pins on display.

Thank you. I agree. This makes perfect sense.

It was just that I had not remembered DSSH releasing Calendars so far in advance.

Also likely because I hadn't finished consuming all of my morning dose of caffeinated beverages yet. :rofl:

Last edited:
*giggles* Look up a few posts, my dear. SiuJerkJai posted November and I posted October. (calendars = preview flyers)

*giggles* Look up a few posts, my dear. SiuJerkJai posted November and I posted October. (calendars = preview flyers)

*OH* I thought you all were talking about the Villains Calendar series. I didn't realize calendars was being used to mean flyers.

*OH* I thought you all were talking about the Villains Calendar series. I didn't realize calendars was being used to mean flyers.

This was my fault, and I apologize for the confusion I have inadvertently caused.

I should have used the term 'flyer', instead of 'calendar'.

Last edited:
Omg I'm loving them haunted mansion puzzle pins when are they out? Is it just at the event only? As I'm coming to Florida on Monday 21st September

The photo shows that the HM puzzle is a shared release with WDW and DLR. The other pins on that preview board all deal with Halloween. So, they should be released soon.

hope for a date on the best friends lilo and stitch pin soon. i know it's October, but l will like to know what actual date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back