• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with a question about the Star Wars Countdown Series pins. I am looking to buy #5 of the series (Rey). On Pinpics it states that there will be a UK price for this pin, I haven't seen any of the previous pins in the series on the disneystore.co.uk site and the rest of the Pinpics description states that the pin will be released at WDW and DLR. Would I be correct to assume that these pins are not being released in the UK? Or am I missing them when they go online perhaps?http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=111111&t=w&uid=77021&keyword=&pg=1

Last edited:
As far as I know the Countdown pins are US parks exclusives . In the UK we get the collectors set released every few weeks (number 4 is the next up) but I'm sorry I don't know exactly when . I'd guess that the PinPics price thing is an error .

New DMC tsum tsum pin:

TsumTsumPin.jpg

Wow, the Good Dinosaur pins released so far have been really pretty and cute! Especially this new one! So tempting! But I must not start a new collection...! Dx

That Mother Gothel pin is quite nice too.

Here's a look of PTN of the day :) (Timon's Oncle Max - Mulan's Dog Little Brother & Aristocats Amelia Gabble)

mms_img1389442354_zpssmt5hmoo.jpg

+ Cocktail pin was pretty good with a new pin released of the Chinese Cat from Aristocats ^^
mms_img111377720_zpsihncqyas.jpg

Oh, I love him! Really cool to see a unique pin like this!

I like that one too! Have they done all of the cat musicians? If not, maybe this is the first of them. I wish we had cocktail pins here at DCA. I like the single character pins.

Yay, Uncle Max and new lanyard pin! Those are going on my wish list.

This isn't the first Aristocats band pin. They've also done Peppo the Italian cat.

Hey, does anyone know anything about "Hot Art" pins? According to this post on Disney Pins Blog they are officially licensed Disney pins, and the .hk domain is Hong Kong I think, but I haven't heard of this before. But OMG I WANT THAT CINDERELLA PIN.

Hot-Art-November-2015-Disney-Pins-600x800.jpg

From the post: "For those of you that don’t know, these pins are only available in China at HotArt.hk. They are designed by ACME Studio artists and are officially licensed by Disney."

Last edited:
^^
I saw this too , I have a friend who runs a business specializing in getting things from Japanese websites for people outside their delivery radius . I've already contacted him about the Rapunzel & Maleficent Dragon (previous release) if he can get them I'll ask about the Cinderella for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back