• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Oh, those are lovely! I dread if they release anything for what I collect, though!

^^
I saw this too , I have a friend who runs a business specializing in getting things from Japanese websites for people outside their delivery radius . I've already contacted him about the Rapunzel & Maleficent Dragon (previous release) if he can get them I'll ask about the Cinderella for you .

If you manage to get hold of any I would love to know how much the Lady and the Tramp one is, I need that as it has Jock on it! And it is a beautiful pin!

Anyone else find it weird that the Frozen pins never sold in the US? When I talked to them all they said is it's sold out, but after that they finally put up the pictures and the day after they took down the page completely.

Anyone else find it weird that the Frozen pins never sold in the US? When I talked to them all they said is it's sold out, but after that they finally put up the pictures and the day after they took down the page completely.

Hi there!

I talked to an Acme Employee this weekend at the convention.

They said that Disney just didn't want to do them here anymore. That it was too expensive overall and disney just wasn't happy with the Product.

Since disney Merch is actually sold by a different company in Honk Kong, China and Japan; Those Disney places can buy an sale as long as it's overall approved for by Disney. So While the company here didn't like the manufactorers prices, the company that does the disney stuff there did and as long as they paid for the commission Acme was still allowed to make them for THOSE Disney sellers.

Are you talking about the DS Frozen Set?

Hey, does anyone know anything about "Hot Art" pins? According to this post on Disney Pins Blog they are officially licensed Disney pins, and the .hk domain is Hong Kong I think, but I haven't heard of this before. But OMG I WANT THAT CINDERELLA PIN.

Hot-Art-November-2015-Disney-Pins-600x800.jpg

From the post: "For those of you that don’t know, these pins are only available in China at HotArt.hk. They are designed by ACME Studio artists and are officially licensed by Disney."

Wow those pins are amazing! would love some of them :) thanks for sharing!!!

New OE pins at DSF released today!

They are great-looking pins, and more Ariel pins are exciting, but DO NOT BUY THESE FROM PEOPLE AT A HUGE MARKUP! You can order them directly from DSF at cost as early as Tuesday. I don't want to see anyone get ripped off from these.

12193883_1249300085095999_6640186550468505230_n.jpg

Are you talking about the DS Frozen Set?

I was. And my question was answered this morning when they inexplicably released the set, on a Thursday morning. Apparently there was no limit on them as well and one person got 20 sets. Disney store really needs to start announcing their pin releases.

Apparently there was no limit on them as well and one person got 20 sets.

This really makes me sad because you know all those sets will just be ransomed on the bay. They limited the Park Pack pretty strictly, so IDK why they can't or won't limit other pins. (I tried to order 3 park packs over the summer (one for each of my daughters and one for myself) and they canceled my orders.)

New OE pins at DSF released today!

They are great-looking pins, and more Ariel pins are exciting, but DO NOT BUY THESE FROM PEOPLE AT A HUGE MARKUP! You can order them directly from DSF at cost as early as Tuesday. I don't want to see anyone get ripped off from these.

12193883_1249300085095999_6640186550468505230_n.jpg

With these phone orders can they be made from out of state and shipped to me?
If so do you know the number for the place and if shipping would be too outrageous as I've seen some go for 15 shipped on a pin trader page on Facebook...

I was. And my question was answered this morning when they inexplicably released the set, on a Thursday morning. Apparently there was no limit on them as well and one person got 20 sets. Disney store really needs to start announcing their pin releases.

Ah, crap...really? I've had that page up forever. I thought for sure they were going to hit on Tuesday with the Frozen Fever dolls. When they didn't, I wasn't sure what to think...

Guess I can close the page now...

Last edited:
With these phone orders can they be made from out of state and shipped to me?
If so do you know the number for the place and if shipping would be too outrageous as I've seen some go for 15 shipped on a pin trader page on Facebook...

Yes, they will take out of state phone orders. The phone number is 323-466-0399. I'm not sure what the shipping price is since I've never done phone orders from them, but if you call they can tell you. I think it's around $6 shipping?

Anyone know if WDI released a Halloween set this year? The past few years I've gotten some really cool sets from them, but haven't seen anything this year?

I don't think so. Usually the pins are leaked or at least put up for sale on Facebook, and I haven't heard anything from my cast member friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back