• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
It's different every time. They wait until the current set is completely sold out and then they release a new set of 4 pins.

So something like once a month or so? Since the pins are low LE numbers.

It also depends on the characters in the set. If they're all Hot it can flip faster unless you have a Jessie at Le700, or a fab five character, those tend to sit for awhile. BUT the new rule helps on release days, with the next one before Thanksgiving for Good Dinosaur who knows, if people don't mind stocking up on Daisy or Nibs.

tumblr_nxkt644yqx1ueja8bo1_500.jpg

Just saw this on tumblr... I knew there were more than 6 pins in this series! If you look at the card the last two images are from unannounced pins, this one and a black and white one with Walt. (x)

I really like the new decades pin but I don't have any of the others in the series. It would feel out of place without the others.

tumblr_nxkt644yqx1ueja8bo1_500.jpg

Just saw this on tumblr... I knew there were more than 6 pins in this series! If you look at the card the last two images are from unannounced pins, this one and a black and white one with Walt. (x)

Ooh! I was wondering what those last two pictures were on the card. Now I can't wait for the last one with Walt, I really love the look of that artwork!

Surprise DSF release today - Fall Evil Queen.

ETA: LE size is 250.

This photo has been posted by half a dozen people already on Facebook, so I don't know who the photo credit goes to:

12247036_161855130834718_4020936199921179864_n.jpg

Last edited:
A really lovely BatB pin has turned up on the EU store, LE600. But it's unexpectedly expensive?! Can't tell if it can be called a jumbo, doesn't look a great deal bigger!

That Evil Queen pin is quite gorgeous. I wonder if they're going to do others like it since it reminds me of the Rapunzel-Ariel-Elsa-Anna series of spherical window pins.

This pin is so beautiful.. and I don't collect EQ and I want this pin. FINALLY a design that hasn't been rehashed 6000 times .
I would scream if they released a Maleficent in the same style.

That Evil Queen is really nice! I like the way the leaves swirl around her and you can almost picture the animation of a whirlwind! Would like to see a better picture for the moon(?) though - it almost looks like it has swirls in the enamel as well? Could just be the plastic and glare...

I was going to buy that beauty and the beast pin but once I seen the price I decided I'm not going to pay that stupid price for a regular sized pin at £25 I would of understood if it was a jumbo pin but as it isn't it's not worth much more than our other uk le pins which is £9 maybe it should of been priced around £12 and for me the writing on this pin lets it down for it ruins the whole pin

That Evil Queen is really nice! I like the way the leaves swirl around her and you can almost picture the animation of a whirlwind! Would like to see a better picture for the moon(?) though - it almost looks like it has swirls in the enamel as well? Could just be the plastic and glare...

I think it's stained glass, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back