• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
Has anyone heard what the Haunted Mansion character connection chasers are?
and what the edition size is?

I know for sure that the chasers are both variants of pins in the regular set - one is Madame Leota and the other is the gravedigger. The regular pieces are LE 1100 and the chasers are LE 900 I think - correct me if I'm wrong! I'm pretty bummed they didn't mix up the chasers more; where's the hatbox ghost? Master Gracey? :(

I know for sure that the chasers are both variants of pins in the regular set - one is Madame Leota and the other is the gravedigger. The regular pieces are LE 1100 and the chasers are LE 900 I think - correct me if I'm wrong! I'm pretty bummed they didn't mix up the chasers more; where's the hatbox ghost? Master Gracey? :(

And no raven in it ANYWHERE. Not even with Madame Leota! :(

My postal carrier just reminded me that it's Friday the 13th today. Are there any Friday the 13th pins being released? Do they still do that?

Surprise DSF release today - Fall Evil Queen.

ETA: LE size is 250.

This photo has been posted by half a dozen people already on Facebook, so I don't know who the photo credit goes to:

12247036_161855130834718_4020936199921179864_n.jpg

Oh this one is gorgeous!! I'm definitely adding it to my wants list!! Thanks for posting!! :)

Sounds like the holiday princess mystery set dropped today.

11259878_10153478590751294_6487591768470941538_n.jpg

According to Facebook, the two chasers are Aurora and Cinderella. Alice is only available as part of a frame set.

Last edited:
I'm honestly pretty bummed Snow wasn't included. The pins are so gorgeous but Snow is the only princess I'm interested in collecting.

I found two sellers selling these pins on the bay, one from China and the other in the states... Don't know if these might be future releases... Really hope that they are!
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
I got the new seasons greetings pins I'm upset that I didn't get ariel or elsa I ended up with belle and jessica rabbit and aurora

I can't post photos from my mobile device, but DSF surprise released the November calendar this morning. The villain is Cruella, and Horace and Jasper are on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back